When honesty shines through in its absence, some people break free from lying and cheating, either from the back or directly to the face.
Betrayal happens when someone we think we trust plays tricks on us, Speak badly of us or fail a commitment he had made. Betrayal can cause a lot of discomfort and sadness, and it is that many people put all their trust in this person, be it a friend or boyfriend or girlfriend, and they bring huge disappointment.
Famous phrases about betrayal of partner and friendship
Friendship can be shattered into a thousand pieces when betrayal occurs. Betrayals are often associated with infidelity and infidelity. When betrayal occurs within a married couple, it is usually caused by marital infidelity.
While betrayals can be of different types and have different circumstances, several writers and thinkers in history have left famous phrases about betrayal. In this article we will discover the most restrained and best illustrated by this unpleasant feeling of having been cheated.
No matter how much we want to be faithful, we never stop betraying the uniqueness of the other to whom it is addressed. (Jacques Derrida)
A famous quote from the French philosopher which opens our point of view.
2. Anyone who is inclined to be a traitor will come back to his agreement later. (Tirso de Molina)
The Spanish writer leaves us this sentence to reflect.
3. In the psychological analysis of the great betrayals, you will always find the lie of Judas Iscariot. (Antonio Machado)
The Spanish poet reminds us of one of the most famous traitors in history.
4. Many of them, to please tyrants, for a handful of coins, or for bribes or bribes, betray and shed the blood of their brethren. (Emiliano Zapata)
The Mexican revolutionary tells how the traitors sell themselves to the powerful out of moral and material misery.
5. Anyone who is afraid or anyone who thinks of betraying in one way or another is moderate. (Ernesto Che Guevara)
According to the Argentine Marxist leader, it is only in radicalism that the firmness of convictions can be found.
6. If you complain that I betray you, seek out enemies for me that I might hate. (Pierre Corneille)
The French poet makes us reflect on the loss of confidence in a close friend.
7. Whoever wants to be a tyrant and does not kill Brutus and whoever wants to establish a free state and does not kill the children of Brutus, will only keep his work briefly. (Nicolau Maquiavel)
If you want to make sure you don’t get betrayed, eliminate any suspicious items.
8. There are daggers in the smiles of men; the closer they are, the more bloody they are. (William Shakespeare)
Trust no one but yourself.
9. Those who allow the king to be mistaken knowingly deserve to be punished as traitors. (Alfonso X the Wise)
If you have people around you who are silent when they should be warned, see them thinking about changing friends.
10. One betrayal is enough to begin to distrust even the most faithful. (Fred Rogers)
You should not take mistrust to the extreme.
11. You can betray once. Just once. (Isaac Hayes)
Never let them take advantage of your trust again.
12. We laugh at the honor and are surprised to find traitors among us. (Clive Lewis)
To be honorable, we must first give it the importance it deserves.
13. The mere thought of betrayal is already consummated betrayal. (Cesare Cantú)
The simple act of raising him already makes you a traitor, according to the Italian historian.
14. If you betray your partner, betray all the foundations on which your credibility as a human being rests (Ruth Gatling)
About infidelity in the yard.
15. More betrayals are committed out of weakness than out of firm intent to betray. (François de La Rochefoucauld)
Laziness and comfort can also lead to betrayals by default.
16. The time comes when good repute is the exception and betrayal is the norm. (Mario Vargas Llosa)
The writer complains of living in a time of deception.
17. Infidelity is like partnering with someone and stealing money from the box. (Fernando Sabino)
About the ruin of putting someone’s horns.
18. Infidelity is deception. It’s breaking an emotional-sexual pact you had with your partner. Fidelity is not an absence of desire for others, but something more than love, it is an act of will; that’s where reason comes in, I decide to be faithful with self-control and avoidance at the same time. If I need to have a lot of people besides my partner, then I should look for a partner who thinks like me. (Walter Riso)
The writer shares with us his point of view on the betrayal of a couple.
19. Jealousy can forgive everything except the suspicion of infidelity. (Augusto Roa)
Relationship problems are exacerbated when jealousy intervenes in the relationship.
20. Betraying a friend is such an immoral act that the person who commits such a crime should never look up from the ground. (Facundo Cabral)
A radical vision of the Argentine writer.
21. I love betrayal, but I hate the traitor. (Julius Caesar)
An original reflection of the Roman Emperor.
22. We must beware of each other. It is our only defense against betrayal. (Tennessee Williams)
A sad but very true sentence. Only our insight can prevent us from being betrayed.
23. A traitor can inadvertently betray himself and do good. (JRR Tolkien)
A paradox from the hand of the creator of The Lord of the Rings.
24. A man cannot have a worse destiny than to be surrounded by treacherous souls. (William Burroughs)
If you’ve had to live near a lot of untrustworthy people, protect yourself and yourself.
25. With the ashes of the traitors we will build the homeland of the humble. (Eva Perón)
Argentine politics leaves us with an ambitious sentence to think about the future.