Recent research indicates that infidelity is a very common occurrence today, and contrary to what many may think, it doesn’t make big distinctions between the sexes. It is estimated that 30% of the population is unfaithful: 35% men and 26% women.
And it is that infidelity is, without a doubt, one of the most complicated situations that a couple can go through. When this happens, the foundation of the relationship is shaken due to the loss of trust. There are not many couples who overcome adultery, as fidelity is considered by many to be the most important pillar of the relationship, although patterns of affectivity that go beyond monogamy, such as polyamory, have recently become popular.
Questions to find out if your partner is unfaithful
Detect an unfaithful couple it is not an easy task because it is normal for the person to deny it categorically. Unless you leave some very obvious clues or get your hands dirty, the rules of the game are in favor of the cheater.
However, it is possible to ask yourself a series of questions to detect if the people you share your love with are not completely sincere with you. However, the answers to these questions are not 100% reliableIt is therefore necessary to make an overall assessment taking into account the situation you are living. If there is no clear evidence, there is no need to accuse anyone of anything.
Below you can find the list with questions to find out if your partner is unfaithful to you.
1. Did you find any signs that betray you (leftover makeup, strong smell of unknown perfume, hotel bills, etc.)?
Obviously, if you find any of these signs, he has denied them to you, but it is proof that he may be hiding something. So pay attention to how you justify it and draw your own conclusions.
2. Don’t know what to answer or your stories don’t match up when you ask him where he’s been?
Imagine the previous case. You’ve probably asked him the reason for what you found out. If you don’t know what to answer or his story is inconsistentYou may have another reason to suspect.
3. Is he hiding to talk on WhatsApp? Don’t read messages in front of you?
While it’s okay for everyone in the relationship to want spaces of confidentiality, there’s no reason to go to such great lengths to keep messages from you or speak in secret.
4. Do they call your phone and avoid picking it up in front of you?
If they tell him once and don’t catch him, nothing happens. However, if you frequently receive calls and notes who gets nervous and avoids grabbing it or going to another room, possibly hiding something important.
5. Have you caught lying and his excuse is irrelevant?
We all lie sometimes. But depending on the context, this lie can mean a lot.
6. Have you noticed any strange movements in your bank accounts or expenses that you cannot justify?
It can be strange if you are spending too much money and also in places like a hotel, restaurant or perfume store.
7. Have you noticed any significant changes in their behavior?
You may have noticed that in recent months he is not the same person, he may be more irritated, he always arrives late for work or spends a lot of time away from home. There are many factors that could cause this to happen, but if the change in attitude is related to greater nervousness, it could be a sign that you are hiding something.
8. He is more distant but tells you that nothing happens to him if you ask him?
In addition to the behavior changes above, there may be times when you are at home that it is remote and even preventable.
9. Turn off your cell phone at night or when it is with you?
Overnight, he turns off his cell phone at night and always seems to have hidden it.
10. Do you avoid conversations you have about your future together?
It may not motivate your relationship and that is why he does not seek outside what he cannot find inside. But he will hardly speak sincerely, but will instead take refuge in infidelity.
11. Do you pay close attention to your physical appearance?
Overnight, she cares about her physical appearance like when you first started going out: she signs up for the gym, goes on a diet, buys new clothes and he seems to fix himself more when he goes out without you.
12. Do you have a strange attitude, like you’ve done something wrong?
In recent weeks, he has had a different attitude. For example, he starts giving you things so often that it’s weird.
13. Does he become violent when you remove the subject?
If you have already eliminated the problem, you need to be careful how you do it. But you can pay attention to their reaction. There is no reason to react aggressively when there is nothing to hide.
14. Are you spending more time away from home than before? Does he usually have meetings, business trips, or stay alone with his friends?
When you arrive late, the excuse is always to work. It must be the turn of two people because he had never been involved in its occupation.
15. Do you spend many hours in front of your computer or cell phone?
The hours spent in front of the computer or the cell phone are exaggerated. If you’re working from the computer it might make sense, but it’s kinda weird that you close the room for hours on end.
16. Is she serious when she is with you but is she in a good mood when chatting on her cell phone or on social media?
it seems like he doesn’t like your presence lately. He avoids you, and if he is with you, he is serious and distant.
17. You no longer want to do projects together or go on a trip?
It turns out that he spends a lot of time away from home, supposedly at work. But when he has free time, he avoids being with you.
18. Do you take a shower when you get home?
He’s been home late for a season and, although he hadn’t done so before, he now takes a shower every time he comes home.