Our mother is one of the most important people in our lives. Through a lot of effort and sacrifice, she gave her all for us. Now that Mother’s Day is approaching, we leave you 121 sentences for moms to give her a nice dedication, as she deserves.
But first we need to clarify one thing; not only do we remember Mother’s Day and the rest of the year, we forget, let alone. This day is a special date for all those women who gave us this very special love, they deserve absolute adoration during the 24 hours and 360 days that last the year, but Mother’s Day, so much more!
121 beautiful and dedicated phrases for mothers
There are times when we want to say so many beautiful things to the woman who gave us life, that many of those words get stuck in our mouths without coming out. We hope these phrases will help you unlock it!
Short emotional verses to express how we feel for our mother and that sometimes we haven’t decided to confess in words, whether it’s to celebrate Mother’s Day or any other day you want your love to reach your big one.
1. We all have had or have someone chasing us all over the place. Someone who makes a normal moment into something magical. Someone who brings out the best in you. Someone who is your best friend and who is by your side no matter what. She is your mother
There are superheroes in real life; the mothers.
2. Mother, when your thoughts are in our hearts, we are never far from home
A mother always brings warmth to the house, and when you are away from her, she misses her.
3. Mothers are like glue. Even when you don’t see them they still support the family (Susan Gale)
They are the real heads of families!
4. Being a full time mom is one of the highest paying jobs because the pay is pure love (Mildred B. Vermont)
The love of mothers is endless.
5. Motherhood: all love begins and ends there (Robert Browning)
There is no love more unconditional than that of a mother.
6. The expression “working mother” is redundant (Jane Sellman)
Raising a child is one of the most difficult things that can exist in this life. A round of applause to all these courageous mothers.
7. Children are the anchors of a mother’s life (Sophocles)
What would a mother do without her child?
8. No one believes in you like your mother. Thank him for always leaving your little imperfections
She doesn’t care about your flaws, she will always love you.
9. I had to believe in a mother who taught me to believe in mine (Antonio Villaraigosa)
Mothers always get us out of the worst problems.
10. A mother’s heart is a deep abyss in the background, you will always find forgiveness (Honoré de Balzac)
Your mom will always love you no matter what you do.
11. Motherhood is difficult and rewarding (Gloria Estefan)
The mother-son relationship is a special one, one of the noblest that can exist.
12. A mother’s words of encouragement can be the foundation on which greatness is built.
The great figures of history had great mothers behind them: Atia Cesonia (mother of Octavian, later known as Caesar Augustus, the first Roman Emperor), Olympia of Epirus (mother of Alexander the Great) , etc.
13. Of all the rights of a woman, the greatest is to be a mother (Lin Yutang)
Being a mother is one of the most beautiful things that can happen to a woman.
14. Biology is the smallest thing a mother does to someone (Oprah Winfrey)
It’s not just instincts. Truly, in a mother’s love there is something that transcends biology.
15. Life begins when I wake up and love my mother’s face (George Eliot)
After all, she gave us life. Thank you!
16. Men are what their mothers made of them (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
A mother’s bond with her child will determine what it looks like as an adult.
17. A mother is never alone in her thoughts. A mother always thinks twice, once for herself and once for her child (Sophia Loren)
He will always have you in his heart.
18. I have always been at peace because of the way my mother treated me (Martina Hingins)
Mothers bring us peace and serenity when we are children, key to the development of self-esteem.
19. A man’s labor lasts all day, but a mother’s labor never stops (author unknown)
Being a mom is grueling work that you never really complain about.
20. The love of a mother is like peace. It doesn’t need to be earned, it doesn’t need to be earned (Erich Fromm)
Maternal love is unconditional; it is beyond good and evil.
21. I remember my mother’s prayers and they have haunted me all my life. They held onto my whole life (Abraham Lincoln)
The education that a mother gives us will always be marked by us.
22. Most mothers are instinctive philosophers (Harriet Beecher Stowe)
There is no one wiser than a mother, she gives us advice when we need it most. Trust him!
23. A mother is a person who, seeing that there are only four pieces of cake for five people, quickly announces that she does not want any more (Tenneva Jordan)
Your mother will always sacrifice herself for you, even if it hurts her.
24. Anyone who misses the past has never had a mother (Gregory Nunn)
Our mother will always be one of the sweetest years of our life, childhood.
25. A mother’s embrace lasts longer when she leaves
What will mothers have that when they kiss us their sweetness lasts so long?
26. The sweetest sounds given to mortals are those of mother, house and sky (William Goldsmith Brown)
Mom there is only one! What are you waiting for to tell her how much you want her?
27. A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when everyone leaves, fails or falters, even when the heart is broken (Helen Rice)
Mothers are like diamonds; beautiful on the outside but tough on the inside.
28. No one knows the job that requires looking after a household except a mother
You can imagine it, but you will never understand it.
29. A mother’s love is something we keep locked deep in our hearts, always knowing that it will be there to comfort- (Harmony Ferrar)
Jealously guard, deep in your heart, this love for your mother,
30. Sometimes you feel like the whole world has left you, but there is always a person who stands up and trusts you and who is your mother.
When it all falls apart, and you think your life is meaningless, think of your mother.
31. A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s (Princess Diana)
Will they give magical hugs?
32. No man who has a godly mother is poor (Abraham Lincoln)
Mothers, founders of humanity.
33. Of all the gifts life has to offer, a good mother is the greatest of all.
The greatest gift of your life, without a doubt.
34. A mother is someone who can do everyone’s job, but no one can do the job.
Versatile mare or razor? We must value the efforts of our mothers.
35. A good mother is worth a hundred teachers (George Herbert)
The best teacher of your life, your mother.
36. Your arms were always open when you needed a hug. Your heart understood when you needed a friend. Your sweet eyes were severe when I needed a lesson. Your strength and your love guided me and gave me wings (Maria Bleain)
A mother will always give you wings to fly and make you an independent person, even if it hurts her, because for her you will always be theirs. small.
37. The only love I believe in is a mother’s love for her children (Karl Lagerfeld)
If there’s one thing we should have faith in humanity for, it’s because a mother demonstrates that love can be selfless and unconditional.
38. To a child’s ear, “mother” is a magic word in any language (Arlene Benedict)
Everything a mother touches has that halo of magic so, so special, from what she cooks to something as simple as the word “mother,” which resonates strongly in our hearts.
39. There is only one beautiful child in the world, every mother knows it (Chinese proverb)
For a mother, your child (ren) is the best in the world.
40. One hundred men can build a camp, but only one woman is needed to build a house (Chinese proverb)
The warmth of a house is obtained thanks to our breasts.
41. A mother’s love is the veil of soft light between the heart and the heavenly father (Samuel Taylor Coleridge)
There is something divine in the love of a mother, something that is not of this world.
42. Mothers take the hand of their children for a while, but their hearts forever
We can never completely cut the umbilical cord of love.
43. A mother’s love is a mosaic of love
The love of loves, without a doubt.
44. My mother is a wandering miracle (Leonardo DiCaprio)
Do like DiCaprio and take advantage of Mother’s Day to throw your mother a good battery of flowers with our phrases
45. Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. It all comes down to the basics (Meryl Streep)
What does the rest matter? When you are with your mother, everything turns into affection.
46. A mother understands what a child does not say
Almost as if he was reading her mind. Sometimes they even know what we need before we know it.
47. A mother’s strength is greater than the laws of nature (Barbara Kingsolver)
From the mother emanates life, who are her children. A tribute to creation.
48. A mother always goes the extra mile when it comes to caring for her children
No one will ever love you as much as your mother.
49. When you want to feel love, think of your mother and your heart will be filled with it.
Your heart will be filled with 100 liters of love in a reservoir of 50.
50. There is nothing like the love of a mother for her children (Agatha Christie)
The mother’s love is the jewel that shines in the darkest hour.
51. Mothers place more importance on our existence than our successes
What else do you give them if you succeed or fail? They like you the way you want them to.
52. The best place to cry is in a mother’s arms (Jodi Picoult)
There is nothing more heartwarming in this world.
53. The best of me is my mother
She taught us the beauty of life.
54. No gift to a mother can equal her gift: life
He gave us a miracle, one of the most mysterious miracles of all time.
55. A child’s best friend is his mother (Joseph Stefano)
A child who has a good mother is a happy child.
56. Without the love of mothers, the human race could not survive
We would probably have killed ourselves with intolerance already. But mothers, fortunately, always bring a little peace.
57. Nothing and no one will treat you as well as your mother, so enjoy – and treat – better than anyone in your life.
So much so that sometimes you fight, or you fight with her, she is your mother!
58. My mother was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Everything I am, I owe it to my mother. I attribute my success to the intellectual and physical moral education I received from her (George Washington)
A great man always has a great mother behind him.
59. A mother is someone you turn to for help when you are in trouble (Emily Dickinson)
And she will always go to the rescue.
60. Mother: the person who does the work of twenty people for free
The sacrifice of a mother is unprecedented.
61. A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person who does not need to lean on (Dorothy Canfield Fisher)
Always treat your mother well.
62. Mother is a verb. It’s something you do, not something you are (Dorothy Canfield Fisher)
The title of mother is earned with many doses of affection and gentleness.
63. There is nothing like a mother’s hug (Adabella Radici)
A mother’s hug is the best method against sadness.
64. Unconditional love is not a myth: you can see it every day in mothers
Whether for a biological or cultural issue, a mother’s love is truly unconditional.
65. First my mother and forever my friend
Your mother is always your best friend at the same time.
66. I love when my mom makes me laugh. And I like it better when I make her laugh (Adriana Trigiani)
Make your mother happy and she will make you happy.
67. I don’t understand why women say they are just a mother. Tell me another most important job in the world
Without mothers, and I’m not just talking about the simple role of parenting, the human race would disappear.
68. Growing up means nothing to a mother. A child is a child. They grow old, grow old, but to them they are still their children (Toni Morrison)
For her, you will always be a child of thirty, forty or fifty years old.
69. We should all be proud of every mother. They are the bravest people in the world. With perseverance, sacrifice and hard work, they are able to care for entire families and give us the spirit to move forward.
The family is the basic unit of society and for it, maintaining the role of mother is essential. You could say that they are a key element of social stability.
70. Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of humanity (Kahlil Gibran)
Few words have so much force. Awesome!
71. The art of being a mother is the art of teaching one’s children to live (Elaine Heffner)
The mother figure is fundamental in the stability of a child.
72. Mother, your love is really blind because you started loving me before you saw what it looked like
No one knows us better than our motherSometimes they seem to have mental powers.
73. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly there (Victor Hugo)
The arms of a mother the sun radiate warmth and hope for humanity.
74. If evolution works. How is it that mothers have two hands? (Milton Berle)
Sometimes the poor work so hard that they would need four hands. We need to value more the sacrifice our mothers make.
75. Mothers are the most generous people on the planet
We need more generosity in society. We need better mothers.
76. My mother was my best teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and courage. Her love is sweet like a flower, my mother is that sweet love flower (Stevie Wonder)
God has touched all the mothers of this world with his grace.
77. The heart of a mother is the school of the child (Henry Ward Beecher)
A good mother teaches her child, out of affection, how to face life.
78. I realized that when you look at your mother you look at the purest love you ever know (Mitch Albom)
Maternal love is characterized by its ability to multiply exponentially without losing strength.
79. If I didn’t have you as a mother, I would choose you as a friend
A mother is a person to whom you can reveal all of your secrets.
80. The time a child is born is the time a mother is born. It has never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother never (Rajneesh)
It is the moment when one of the strongest bonds that humanity can make is created, the moment when everything seems to freeze.
81. A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a human normal to do the impossible (Marion C. Garretty)
A fuel that does not seem to stop and that helps us in adversity.
82 There’s nothing in the art world like the songs moms sang (Billy Sunday)
Who has never made a lullaby or a lullaby sing?
83. God could not be everywhere and therefore made mothers (Rudyard Kipling)
Mothers are angels of flesh or bones.
84. Being a mother is an attitude and not a biological relationship (Robert A. Heinlein)
Everything cannot be explained from a cold, rigid science. Or yes?
85. Your mother wants you to pursue dreams that she couldn’t achieve when she gave them up for you (Linda Poindexter)
You will never be able to imagine the life your mother denied herself, for giving you life.
86. Every day I look a little more like my mother. And I couldn’t be prouder
Raising a child is very easy, but raising a child for love is really difficult.
87. My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed upon which my life is based; the belief that the ability to get what you want starts in your mind (Michael Jordan)
the decision to have a child, to perpetuate the human species, is one of the bravest and kindest decisions a person can make towards humanity.
88. The decision to have a child is momentary. It’s about deciding if your heart should walk outside of your body forever (Elizabeth Stone)
The love of our mothers is one of the best examples of loyalty that we will have throughout our lives.
89. Your mother will always be your support. He will always trust you and encourage you to pursue your passions (Mandy Moore)
Your mother should be a key support to achieve your goals.
90. No matter how strong a man is, a mother will always be stronger in heart.
We live in an unfair society that seems to value the masculine more than the feminine. What about a mother’s love? Doesn’t that matter?
91. Whenever you look at your mother, appreciate the present and think that while she will always be in your heart, she will not always be with you in this life.
That’s why as long as you keep her alive, you have to give her a lot of care and love.
92. Everything I am and hope to be I owe to my mother (Abraham Lincoln)
If our mothers were absolutely nothing. Literally.
93. To the world you are a mother, but to the family you are the world
A mother puts peace where there is war, a mother puts love where there is only hatred.
94. Motherhood is the biggest and the hardest (Ricki Lake)
It is said that the pain of a birth is the strongest pain that a person can endureBut there is a lot more grandeur when a mother hugs her child for the first time.
95. I don’t care how poor a person is, if he has a mother, he is rich
If you have a mother, call yourself a trillionaire.
96. Stop looking for someone who loves you forever and who won’t abandon you. You already have it; she is your mother
“Lean on your mother in the most difficult times!”
97. No matter who you know and spend time with, your mother is unique and will always love you more.
Mom, there is only one.
98. No language can express the power, beauty and heroism of a mother’s love (Edwin Chapin)
There are things words cannot explain, like the affection a mother feels for her child.
99. A man loves his first love more than anyone, his wife better than anyone, and his mother loves him more than anyone (Josep Torras)
Your mother may be the only woman who is around you longer.
100. The father and the son are two. Mother and son are one (Lin Yuntang)
The bond between a mother and a child is such that even our mother comes to have a little of us, and we a little of our mother.
101. Mother: the most beautiful word spoken by human beings (Lao Tse)
It is a word with force, full of positive connotations.
102. There are many wonders in the world; but the masterpiece is the mother’s heart (Khalil Gibran)
A mother’s heart is the heart that makes mankind beat.
103. The most beautiful sounds that beings can hear come from mothers, from the sky and from the house (Ernest Bersot)
Our mother will always have a kind phrase for us.
104. Never in life will you find better and more selfless tenderness than that of your mother (Walter George Brown)
The love of a mother is unconditional love.
105. My mother was the most beautiful woman I have ever met. All that I am I owe it to my mother (Jacinto Benavente)
Need more reasons to be thankful?
106. The future of a child is the work of its mother (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
She is our creator, our world.
107. Mother … I will follow you … you see that by giving me an example, I will do it instantly (Napoleon Bonaparte)
Our mother has more experience in life; he sacrificed a lot to uplift you. Listen-!
108. With affection I tell you, with love I give it to you, Happy Mother’s Day and may you always be by my side
A beautiful dedication for Mother’s Day.
109. Today is the day I tell you, but the love I feel for you never stops beating in my heart
Perhaps, “we should say it more times throughout the year!” You do not think?
110. You don’t ask for anything, you give everything, thank you for being the way you are, thank you for being a wonderful mother
Breasts are selfless beings; in them there is no selfishness peculiar to humanity.
111. Mother, there is only one; and among mothers better than you … None!
All children (and less children) believe that their mother is the best.
112. As God could not be everywhere at the same time, he created mothers
Mothers are gods made of flesh and blood.
113. The mother’s heart is the only capital of feeling that never fails and on which one can count always and at any time with total certainty (Montegazza)
It is not in vain that maternal love has been one of the fundamental engines of human development. Without him, we would probably have disappeared.
114. The child recognizes the mother with a smile (Leo Tolstoy)
A mother’s smile when she sees her child is a smile of true happiness.
115. Children are the anchors that bind mothers to life (Sophocles)
They only live to see their children happy.
116. The mothers of dead soldiers are judges of war (Bertolt Brecht)
A mother should never outlive her child. It is not natural.
117. A true mother does not have seven lives, but if necessary, she would give the only one she has for her beloved children.
This sentence is important ergo I will extend it a little further. I will tell you a story.
During the Orlando bombings, one of the terrorists who entered the Premi nightclub put a gun to a boy’s head. His mother, Brenda Lee, who was with her son picking up something, reacted and said to her son “Bend over!”He did so immediately and she intervened on her son and the terrorist to protect him. He received two shots targeting his son. Her son survived, but Brenda Lee died.
Do you still doubt that your mother will die for you?
118. There are many beautiful things in life. Lots of roses, stars, sunset, rainbow, brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts. But there is only one mother in the world (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Value your mother above all else!
119. Let her speak and tell you so many times the same stories, with the same patience and the same interest, that she heard yours, when your childhood
Finally, as you get older, don’t forget to listen to it and listen to it. It might be when you need it most.
120. Of all the special joys of my life, big and small, Mother for your love and tenderness, you are the greatest of all. Happy Mother’s Day!
Finally, dedicate a happy birthday to your mother this year!
121. Whether you are famous or not, you will never have a fan bigger than your mother (Linda Poindexter)
Never stop wanting it!