Surround yourself with phrases for photos from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr or those that are hung in rooms to decorate, it’s a great way to periodically remember a thought or idea that we like.
And it is that, from time to time, the inspiration provided by reading famous sentences is more intense if the word is accompanied by the image.
“125 short positive phrases to start the day with optimism”
Phrases for photos from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other networks
These quotes can be used as phrases for motivational photos, Love or invitation to concentration and reflection. If you can think of more, you can make your suggestions in the comments section.
1. There is a point of light in each storm cloud
In the bad there is also a little beauty and goodness, according to Bruce beresford.
2. Happiness is a direction, not a place
Sydney S. Harris it relates happiness to a movement rather than a state.
3. We live in a rainbow of chaos
Beauty, order and disorder go hand in hand in an image conveyed through this quote Paul Cézanne.
4. Freedom is never given; is won
A. Philiph Randolph, On the nature of freedom as something to be conquered.
5. Happiness can only exist in acceptance
One of the phrases for the photos of the writer and journalist George orwell.
6. There is a form of beauty in imperfection
Conrad Room, About beauty and its absence.
7. Freedom is nothing more than an opportunity to improve yourself
The philosopher and writer Albert Camus, On one of the most important facets of freedom.
8. Wherever you go, see with all your heart
Confucius reflects on journeys and transitions.
9. Man is free when he wants to be
Voltaire, On freedom.
10. The weak can never forgive
One of Gandhi’s most famous quotes, about sacrifice and the power to forgive.
11. Each flower is a soul that grows in nature
Gerard de Nerval leave this beautiful reflection on the beauty of the flowers and the order in them.
12. What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger
Which is probably one of the most famous quotes from Friedrich Nietzsche it also falls into the category of photo phrases for its strength and brevity.
13. Courage is knowing what not to be afraid of
Many philosophers have reflected on the character of courage, and Plato was one of them.
14. If the road is fine, we do not ask where it is going
A short and inspiring sentence from Anatole France.
15. Simplicity is the height of sophistication
Leonardo DeVinci, Famous for his ingenuity and ability to draw and design, leaves this thinking simple.
16. Judge a man by his questions rather than his answers
One of the keys to valuing people, according to Voltaire.
17. Patience and time are more than strength and passion
Jean de la Fontaine arrives at a conclusion which may collide but which rests on good doses of realism.
18. Nothing happens unless we dream first
Carl Sandburg, On the potential that closes dreams and fantasies.
19. Beauty is a fragile gift
Ovidi reflects on the beautiful and its potential to last and resist.
20. Better to travel than to arrive
Buddha, displaying his Eastern philosophy, places more emphasis on processes than concrete situations.
21. No one can hurt me without my permission
The activist and pacifist Mahatma Gandhi he left many inspiring phrases, and this is one of the most popular.
22. A friend of all is not a friend of anyone
Aristotle, In one of the most memorable short quotes.
23. Life is a long lesson in humility
A short sentence ideal for photographs, for James M. Barrie.
24. Where there is no struggle, there is no strength
Oprah winfrey it shows the bright side of the struggle and the effort.
25. There are always flowers for those who want to see them
Henri Matisse, About the ubiquitous beauty that surrounds us.
26. What is hanging on the walls of your mind?
An inspiring question, from Eve arnold.
27. Memories are the key not to the past, but to the future
Corrie Ten Boom, On the need to understand the past in order to face the future.
28. The great goal of education is not knowledge but action
the naturalist Herbert Spencer he saw education from a very applied perspective.
29. If you don’t have reviews, you probably won’t succeed either.
The activist for the rights of the black population, Malcolm XOn one, they are signs of progress in life.
30. A friend is a gift you give yourself
Robert Louis Stevenson, Friendship and the pleasure it provides.
31. Sometimes the only realists are dreamers
Paul wellstone, Our ability to see things as they really are.
32. We see things as we are, not as they are
Do we project our state of mind onto the things we perceive? Leo rosten he leans towards the “yes”.
33. Beauty is a promise of happiness
The philosopher and sociologist Edmund burke theorizes here the nature of beauty.
34. Only you can control your future
the Dr. Seuss, On the potential that each has when it comes to developing.
35. The best way to make dreams come true is to wake up.
Paul Valery underlines a curious paradox.
36. To do is to be
Immanuel Kant, In one of the simplest and shortest sentences.
37. Integrity reveals beauty
In this brief quote from Thomas leonard ethics and aesthetics go hand in hand.
38. We have gained strength in the temptation we resist
Temptation has a bright side too, he says Ralph Waldo Emerson.
39. What worries you dominates you
John locke, On the chains of the human being.
40. We don’t judge the people we love
philosopher jean paul Sartre he wrote a large number of texts with a great level of depth, but in his work some short sentences for photos and images can also be found.
41. Life contracts or expands depending on one’s courage
A quote from Anais Nin in which we reflect on the courage and potential it offers us.
42. Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye
H. Jackson Brown, Our way of perceiving reality and beauty.
43. Where there is love, there is life
One of the sentences of Gandhi shorts that can be easily used in the pictures for their simplicity.
44. A smile is the happiness you will find right under your nose
Tom wilson offers that iconic glimpse of what a smile is.
45. It always seems impossible until it’s done
One of the sentences of Nelson Mandela better known, and also a perfect date to use in photos and all kinds of images.
46. When you teach, two learn
Robert heinlein reflects on the double benefit of teaching.
47. If we don’t remember, we won’t be able to understand
A quote from EM Forster, Which is very short is very easy to use as a phrase for photos.
48. Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light
A reflection on friendship and loneliness, Helen keller.
49. Love is composed of a soul that inhabits two bodies
Aristotle shows here his vision of the nature of love.
50. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened
One of the most popular photo phrases is this quote from Dr. Seuss.
51. Show respect in front of everyone, but don’t crawl in front of anyone
The tribal chief Tecumseh he left this life lesson applicable to any situation.
52. A good decision is based on knowledge, not numbers
A reflection of Plato, One of the fathers of philosophy.
53. Leadership is the ability to translate a vision into reality
An inspiring phrase about leadership Warren bennis.
54. Life is the flower whose love is honey
Victor Hugo in one of these sentences for photos which, although not accompanied by an image, have great visual power.
55. If we are not free, no one will respect us
APJ Abdul Kalam it reflects the freedom and dignity of the human being.
56. The man who has no imagination has no wings
The famous boxer Muhammad Ali connects human potential to imagination.
57. The only weapon against bad ideas is better ideas
A reflection on progress and leadership, by Alfred Whitney Griswold.
58. Adversity is the first path to truth
Lord Byron in one of his short sentences on knowledge and effort.
59. Question everything. To learn something. Don’t give him an answer to anything.
Euripides he gives a series of instructions which may seem illogical but which are the foundations of philosophy.
60. The starting point of all success is desire
A sentence to think about Napoleon Hill.
61. Success depends on effort
Sophocles he is speaking here of the law of effort and its fruits.
62. Once we accept our limits, we transcend them
One of the most inspiring quotes from Albert Einstein, Applicable to personal projects and personal development.
63. We are what we think we are
One of the short photo sentences that emphasizes our ability to create our own reality. The appointment is from Cs lewis.
64. To be angry is to take revenge for the faults of others in oneself
Alexander Pope, On the contradiction of anger and rage.
65. Violence is the last resort of incompetent people
One of the most memorable quotes about violence from the writer and broadcaster Isaac asimov.
66. The only source of knowledge is experience
Albert Einstein speaks of the origin of knowledge.
67. Life is the art of drawing without erasing anything
John W. Gardner, On the nature of human life.
68. Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be lived
philosopher Soren Kierkegaard it explains both what life is and the attitude with which to embrace it.
69. Life is a tragedy in the foreground, but a comedy in the foreground
One of the sentences of Charlie Chaplin more famous: the same fact can be interpreted very differently depending on how it is viewed.
70. Imagining is all, knowing is nothing
Anatole France reflects on the power of the imagination.
71. Those who do not want to imitate anything produce nothing
the artist Salvador Dali he believed that any form of innovation is always indebted to previous work.
72. The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing
A somewhat martial reflection, of Marc Aureli.
73. My life is my message
Gandhi, In a phrase that can be used as a maximum of life by anyone.
74. To live is to change, and to be perfect is to have changed frequently
Life understood as evolution and progress, in a sentence of John Henry Newman.
75. Experience is the master of all things
One of the most inspiring photo phrases, from Julius Caesar.
76. Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud
Maya angelou makes this happy recommendation.
77. Change your thoughts and you will change your world
Norman Vincent in addition, About the power of our ability to change our perspective.
78. We are what we do, not what we say we’re going to do
Don’t live expecting who you will be in the future. Get your best version today.
79. The more I train, the luckier I get
A famous phrase from Gary Player, Which can motivate us to keep striving.
80. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.
the mythical Walt disney leaves us with this inspiring phrase.
81. Genius is the result of one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration
Thomas edison it was clear: no result comes without constancy and without sacrifice.
82. Success is easy to achieve. The hardest part is to deserve
Albert Camus, A writer who lets his creativity fly.
83. He who doubts and does not investigate, becomes not only unhappy, but also unjust
Blas Pascal, On ignorance and its harmful effects.
84. If you don’t work hard, how will you know where your limit is?
A reflection that can give you additional motivation.
85. We are the masters of our destiny. We are the captains of our soul.
Winston Churchill in one of his many memorable sentences. Ideal for uploading to Instagram with a particularly stunning photo.
86. No one deserves your tears, and whoever deserves them will not make you cry
A phrase from an anonymous author but which closes a timeless truth.
87. Brevity is the sister of talent
Anton Chekhov, Demonstrating an inherent characteristic of talent.
88. Life is a series of collisions with the future; it is not the sum of what we have been, but of what we want to be
José Ortega i Gasset in a reflection that deserves a place of choice on your social networks.
89. Woe to him who sleeps in the morning
Hesiod, On the need to take advantage of the moment. Carpe Diem!
90. Something that is truly worth it has never been achieved without work, effort and sacrifice
A truth that transcends time.
91. If you believe in other people, why don’t you believe in yourself?
Totally true. Self-confidence is essential to achieve certain goals in life.
92. Love yourself enough to be comfortable with yourself, but without becoming arrogant and believing
Everything has a limit.
93. Nothing has ever been done without enthusiasm
A motivating sentence from Emerson.
94. Think carefully before you act
Buddha, In one of the most famous sentences. A sentence to include in your pictures.
95. Luck is what happens when preparation and opportunity meet and merge.
Voltaire, In an inspiring thought.
Love phrases for Instagram photos and statuses
If you are looking for special phrases for your couple photos, pay attention to the following suggestions.
96. I am happy because I feel very close to you even though you are very far from me
Despite the distance, we love and miss each other every day.
97. Couple turned towards the future, who from behind has already hurt a little
An optimistic sentence to start a new start as a couple.
98. Only we both know the fault we make
The couple’s intimacy is a bubble full of positive emotions.
99. The happiest times are those that pass by your side. I love you
If you’re taking a selfie as a couple, this phrase can be very apt.
100. In you, I have found everything I need to be happy. Thank you for being here
Another nice dedication for your photos as a couple.
101. Love is, no more and no less, what I feel by your side
A little more to add.
102. Doubt is one of the names of intelligence
One of Jorge Luis Borges’ most inspired quotes, with a powerful message.
103. There are people so poor that they only have money
A reflection on the value of what seems simple.
104. Where words fail, music speaks
One of Hans Christian Andersen’s aphorisms.
105. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values
Personal values are something that defines us.
106. A true friend is one who takes you by the hand and touches your heart.
One of Gabriel García Márquez’s most memorable sentences.
107. The most difficult is not the first kiss, but the last
One of the sentences for the photos devoted to the grieving process and emotional pain. Its author is Paul Géraldy.
108. May the desire for freedom not enslave us
A reflection on the need to reason.
109. The secret source of the smoke is not joy, but sadness
A reflection by Mark Twain which expresses part of the processes of resilience and confrontation with adversity.
110. I fell in love with life, he’s the only one who won’t leave me without my doing it first
An ingenious phrase from Pablo Neruda.
111. It doesn’t matter how slow you are, as long as you don’t stop
One way to understand personal growth.
112. If he didn’t stay by your side, it was for something. Everything in life happens for some reason
Epic disaffection phrase.
113. If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem. Otherwise you are just part of the landscape
Phrase spoken by Robert De Niro in one of his films.
114. There is no method. You have to be natural
Another cinematic myth, A l’Pacino, on the key to success.
115. The hardest part is knowing yourself; the easiest way is to say bad things about others
Large reflection of the Greek philosopher Tales of Milet.
116. The gold diggers dig a lot and find little
Sentence of Heraclitus of Ephesus. Big business often leads to big disappointments.
117. Men are mistaken; fools persisting in error
Thought of Cicero.
118. Every night on the track, I give my maximum, and if I don’t give 100%, I criticize myself
A LeBron James reflection on continuous effort.
119. If you don’t know how to lie, neither will you know when they are lying to you.
Ranting of the Doctor’s House.
120. The worst fight is the one that is not done
We end the compilation with this reflection from Karl Marx.
121. I get lost in the valleys, I sleep on the roads …
Great verse of Manolo García in his song Ocells de Fang.
122. What is Don Quixote making you panic with the mills?
From the great Fito Cabrales, in reference to the character of Cervantes.
123. Chaos often breeds life, when order breeds habit
Famous phrase from Henry Adams.
124. And it is that love does not need to be understood, it simply needs to be demonstrated.
Phrase about love by Brazilian author Paulo Coelho.
125. Love is a crime that cannot be committed without an accomplice
Great reflection of Charles Baudelaire.
126. What gets measured improves
A quote from executive Peter Drucker.
127. Management does things right, leaders do things
Another great quote from Drucker leadership.
128. The best way to make children good is to make them happy.
Reflection of writer Oscar Wilde.
129. Have you ever met someone you shouldn’t have fucked? It’s me.
Phrase from the movie The Great Turin, with Clint Eastwood.
130. When the going gets tough, you need to act quickly.
Another beautiful reflection of the same film.
131. If you strive for perfection, you will never be happy.
A famous and very true phrase, which belongs to the novel Anna Karenina, by Leo Tolstoy.
132. All the people were the first children, but few remember them.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry speaks to us in this quote about the inner child that we all carry inside.
133. The truth should not be confused with the opinion of the majority.
The French poet Jean Cocteau gives us valuable advice in this sentence.
134. How wonderful that no one needs to wait a single moment before the world begins to improve.
One of the wonderful phrases that we can find in “The Diary of Anna Frank”.
135. Do it or not, but don’t try.
A lesson from Master Yoda, from the Star Wars saga, that we can apply on a daily basis.
136. It all comes down to a simple choice, insist on living or insist on dying.
Writer Stephen King embodied this succinct phrase in his novel “Rita Hayworth and the Redemption of Shawshank”.
137. We are a race of primates on a smaller planet, with an ordinary star; but we can understand the universe.
An evocative phrase from astrophysicist Stephen Hawking, which will give us a lot of food for thought.
138. I know who I was this morning when I woke up, but I think I must have changed many times since.
A well-known phrase from the book “Alice in Wonderland” by Lewis Carroll.
139. Reading is living twice
The Spanish poet Antonio Gamoneda gives us this wonderful sentence about the great habit of reading.
140. The bad taste of wanting to correspond to several must be removed from us
Another great phrase that invites us to reflect on the pressure of society, is Friedrich Nietzsche.
141. It does not look good except with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes.
Another sentence from Saint-Exupéry, which invites us to reflect.
142. As we cannot change the country, we change the subject.
A fun event belonging to the novel “Ulysses”, by James Joyce.
143. God does not only play the dice, he sometimes throws the dice where they cannot see.
Another quote from the great scientist Stephen Hawking, about the existence of black holes.
144. I would rather share a life with you than face all the ages of this world alone.
A lapidary phrase about love, which can be found in the novel “The Lord of the Rings”
145. When your opinion coincides with that of the majority, it is time to pause and think.
Written sentence by writer Mark Twain is arguably one of the brightest minds of the 19th century.
146. I adore simple pleasures, they are the last refuge of complicated men.
Oscar Wilde, certainly a satirical and eccentric genius.
147. I give myself good advice, but I rarely am.
“Alice in Wonderland” has many memorable phrases, like this one.
148. Everyone thinks of changing humanity, but no one thinks of changing in the same way.
Another inspiring phrase from Russian novelist Leo Tolstoy.
149. The least common in this world is to live. Most people exist, that’s all.
A spark of Oscar Wilde genius.
150. We are all mad here.
Iconic phrase of Cat Rison in the book “Alice in Wonderland”, by Lewis Carroll.
151. What? Do you think a first-class woman can’t drink?
Another famous line from the award-winning movie “Titanic”
152. The bird does not sing because it is happy, but it is happy because it sings.
A famous phrase that challenges us to think about willpower and predisposition.
153. I don’t know what the third world war will be like, I only know that the fourth will be with sticks and stones.
Einstein knew firsthand the destructive power of the atomic bomb and therefore alerted the world with this phrase.
154. The most dangerous man is the one who is afraid
A reflection by the German writer Ludwig Börne, who invites us to reflect on fear.
155. I have failed again and again in my life; that’s why I succeeded.
Michael Jordan, one of the best athletes in history, sums up the secret of his success in this sentence.
156. Those who do not move do not notice their chains.
Claim the reflection of Rosa Luxemburg.
157. The only way to do a great job is to love what you do.
Steve Jobs sums up some of the keys to his success.
158. The best way to start something is to stop talking about it and start doing it.
The genius of Walt Disney can be summed up in this quote.
159. The owner’s tools will never dismantle the owner’s house.
Reflection on emancipation, by writer Audre Lorde.
160. If you don’t know where you are going, any road will get you there.
Another phrase from the book “Alice in Wonderland” that will make us think.
So far, the collection of phrases for photos from Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest. If you liked any of them, feel free to use them to accompany your photos. We also thank you for sharing this article on social media. See you soon!