Two people get together, two friends who, even over the years, still want to be close from each other, they are something extraordinary. And it is that friendship is difficult to maintain: there are many conditions which push us to a lonely and withered life.
However, true friends never stop thinking of each other, supporting each other, and thinking about the great times we have had together. No matter the distance or the time, the bond is indestructible.
The best phrases for friends
if you require phrases from friends to dedicate to Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram or any other social network, in this article we will find the most famous and deepest. It’s the little details that help you better appreciate the value of those emotional connections. Whether it is the birthday of that great childhood friend or that recent colleague with whom you share your breakfast, it is certain that they will positively appreciate that you remember it and that you dedicate one of these famous aphorisms or quotes about female friendship. .
Below is a selection of phrases to dedicate to a special friend. Let’s start?
1. Friendship doubles the joys and divides the anguish in two (Francis Bacon)
Good feelings are better shared. It destroys intrusive thoughts.
2. If you know the memory phone … it’s because she’s a good friend (Joana Corbin)
In other words, you have needed their support on more than one difficult occasion.
3. True friendship is like phosphorescence, it shines best when everything is obscured (Rabindranath Tagore)
It’s easy to be a great friend when everything is going well and the joy is overflowing. But … alas in bad times! Only true friends resist.
4. Don’t wait for your friend to come and find out about her need; Help him first (Joan Lluís Vives)
Friendship drinks generosity. It is only if you’ve been generous on several occasions and didn’t notice this ailment back then that you should start to worry.
5. Real friends should get angry from time to time (Louis Pasteur)
Human relationships are complex, and you shouldn’t be too distressed when you argue with a close friend.
6. What makes friends indissoluble and doubles their charm is a feeling that love lacks, certainty.
This is why this link is generally much less fragile.
7. It is very difficult to find a good friend, even more difficult to leave and impossible to forget (JP Allen)
When emotions accompany, relationships become indestructible.
8. A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend, more (Marta Gárgoles)
If we could say everything we were silent … even with people with whom we have a more detailed intimacy.
9. What is a friend? It is one soul living in two bodies. (Aristotle)
We have all felt this with this person of our greatest trust and loyalty.
10. Judging a friend is a selfish act: start by analyzing her situation, and find out why she is your friend and why she deserves solidarity (Félix Céspedes)
It is important to show empathy before judging without really knowing why.
11. Thank you for not judging me, for knowing how to listen to me. To give me your support and affection whenever I need it (Anonymous)
At the end of the day, all we want from a friend is that she understands and appreciates us.
12. Many people go through our lives, but only true friends like you leave an indelible mark on the soul (Anonymous)
A dedication with a lot of affection.
13. You will always be my best friend … mainly because you know all my secrets well (Anonymous)
That person who knows every detail of every relationship you’ve had in your life … your best friend.
14. Girlfriends can say (almost) anything when they are real friends (Anonymous)
With all the confidence and sincerity of a little child.
15. Friendship is one of the greatest sources of happiness (Anonymous)
Psychologists advise having rich and frequent social relationships because they activate us and make us empty our minds.
16. I have been fortunate to have the closeness of many and the friendship of very few (Mónica Gálvez)
It is a blessing to be able to correctly select your trusted friends. Not just any good for this role.
17. The only way to have a friend is to be one (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
If you are not doing the right thing, don’t expect to see others what you are not offering.
18. Whoever seeks a perfect friend will never have one (Popular Proverb)
Don’t look for someone in 10 when we all have more or less obvious mistakes.
19. Friends are necessary for joy and pain (Samuel Patterson)
Life is not a path of roses, but you have to travel to the best companies.
20. A friend loves at all times (Proverbs)
Don’t trust that person who is only by your side when life is smiling on you.
21. The wounded friend is more reliable than the kissing enemy (Bible Proverb)
Although there may be differences, a friend will always be by your side.
22. My friend is the one who tells me my faults in private (Solomon Ibn Gabirol)
If a friend reports a mistake you made while around other people … Alert, she may not be as friendly as you thought.
23. There can be no friendship where there is no freedom (William Penn)
Friends appear spontaneously, out of freedom and empathy.
24. An honest response is a sign of true friendship (Proverbs 24:26)
Sincerity above deception.
25. Good friends are good for you (Irwin Sarason)
Doctors tell you, spending quality time with your friends is the best medicine.