There are times in life that receiving a few words of encouragement can help us come home.. But sometimes those words can come from someone with such unbridled sensitivity that they become true magic phrases.
Famous magic phrases and quotes, metaphorically, transport us to a world where anything is possible. Most of the following phrases and aphorisms have been uttered by renowned poets and writers.
Magic phrases for life
Without delay, here is a collection of phrases with a lot of magic and which can awaken your artistic and creative vein. Are you ready?
1. If you hear a voice saying to yourself “you cannot paint”, paint the one that falls and the voice will be silenced (Vincent Van Gogh)
One of the most famous painters in history reminds us of the magic of overcoming our own limits.
2. You can’t wait for inspiration, you have to chase it away with a baseball bat (Jack London)
Creativity won’t come to you like magic. It takes hard work to achieve this characteristic and productive state of flux.
3. Creativity comes from a conflict of ideas (Donatella Versace)
This is where ideas and thoughts collide, this is where creation takes place.
4. Creativity is contagious. Passa- (Albert Einstein)
You will have noticed it: when you surround yourself with people with great artistic or creative talents, something sprouts in you.
5. Magic is a bridge that allows you to go from the visible world to the invisible. And learn the lessons of both worlds (Paulo Coelho)
A beautiful sentence from the Brazilian writer. (Click here to see more quotes from Paulo Coelho).
6. The first kiss is magic, the second is intimate, the third routine (Raymond Chandler)
An extremely pessimistic view of love.
7. Magic is in every corner, watch carefully (“Winter’s Tale” movie)
The beauty is in stopping to look at these things.
8. People would do anything to show that there is no such thing as magic, even if they have it right there (JK Rowling)
The author of Harry Potter thus speaks of our way of being, something incredible.
9. You are a magician, not a genius, you have to get your hands dirty to achieve the impossible (Michael Caine)
Another phrase that drives the need to strive to achieve goals.
10. Magic is just an extension of physics. Fantasy is a number. That’s the thing (Carlos Ruiz Zafón)
A famous quote from the legendary Spanish writer. (More sentences from Carlos Ruiz Zafón on this link).
11. We all need magic from time to time, right? (Imogen Poots)
The actress reveals one of the greatness of life.
12. What is in you is stronger than any curse (“Spell” movie)
Nothing is more important than finding well-being in the little things of each day.
13. The magic of first love consists of our ignorance which can come to an end (Benjamin Disraeli)
Love and innocence go hand in hand.
14. Music is among all the arts, the most sensitive to magic (anonymous)
Different types of music condense the culture broth so that the spark of creativity jumps.
15. People do not buy goods or services. Buy relationships, stories and magic (anonymous)
And you, do you buy experiences or things?
16. Creativity is not born or destroyed, it only flows when your mind is calm and on the move (Isaac Hayes Mirror)
A great reflection of the thinker and philosopher.
17. For a creative mind, you only need three ingredients: the inner world, refine your technique and have something to say to the world (Grassebort)
Keys to artistically communicate.
18. Often, the sage has to make them browse through magical books which are not at all, which contain only good science, to protect them from prying eyes (Umberto Eco)
A reflection that should make us change our way of thinking.
19. Reality is not only the way it is perceived on the surface, it also has a magical dimension and, if it sounds like it, it is legitimate to exaggerate and color it so that the traffic to through this life don’t be so boring (Isabel Allende)
The great Chilean writer shakes our conscience with this brutal phrase.
20. Magic only lasts as long as the desire persists (Jorge Bucay)
A thought from the Argentinian writer that could be applied to any sentimental relationship. (More sentences from Jorge Bucay).
21. The torrent of inspiration that leads to creating something new is born from your intelligence, your experience, your ingenuity … but in all of this there is something magical, inexplicable (Arthur Miller)
On the genesis of new ideas.
22. What is magic? Targeted deception. But it’s a hoax meant to entertain (Jesse Eisenberg)
About magic and how to design it.
23. How difficult it is to try to escape unscathed from this magic in which we have been imprisoned (Joaquín Sabina)
One of the most recognized phrases of the Andalusian singer-songwriter. (More famous quotes from the genius of Úbeda).
24. Magic is the ability to think; it’s not a question of strength or language (Christopher Paolini)
The germ of creativity, the genesis of intelligence.
25. Passion for art, like love, is a disease that blinds our minds, makes us forget what we know and hides the truth from us (Orhan Pamuk)
An intelligent reflection on the relationship between being in love and its psychological effects.