There are times when we stop to think about life. Either because something bad, unforeseen happened to us or that we had not planned. We are so frustrated that we can only remember and not stop remembering.
Sometimes in order to move forward we have to forget, but in our case that is not an option. We must face the future with optimism and see what we can learn from these phrases that bring us so much on life.
Deep Phrases About Life: Thoughts and Reflections
Here we leave you with a collection of deep phrases about life. Without further ado, we got started.
1. I am the designer of my own disaster.
We are the architects of our future, for better or for worse.
2. She was a poet in a world that was still learning the alphabet.
People have moved forward in their time, look at the world in a way that is incomprehensible to others.
3. Everyone has a chapter that they haven’t read aloud.
We are all hiding a facet of our life that we do not want to reveal.
4. Don’t believe everything you see. Maybe salt looks like sugar.
Trust your judgment rather than your sensory perception.
5. They promised that dreams would come true. But they forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too.
Beware of nightmares, they can come true if we don’t chase them away.
6. We try to hide our feelings, but forget that our eyes are talking.
Although we try to hide our emotions, our body language is revealed.
7. Breathe deeply.
To relax, nothing beats a breath with the diaphragm.
8. She was courageous and strong. And broken, at the same time.
A phrase that can be interpreted in different ways.
9. Silence is the most powerful cry.
10. We blame society. But we are the company.
More self-criticism is needed.
11. There is no pillow as soft as a clean conscience.
If you get a good rest, it’s because you don’t have a death hiding in the closet.
12. It is one in the morning and I need you.
In the most difficult situations, we need to reach out to the people we love the most.
13. intoxicated by memories and feelings.
In some cases, we can find ourselves overwhelmed by memories.
14. If the world were blind, how many people would you impress?
In a world where superficiality doesn’t matter, few people could possibly catch your eye.
15. If you could read my mind you would cry.
There are people who live in constant hell and don’t know how to get out of it.
16. The only thing that heals sadness is action.
Endorphins are only secreted when we put action and movement into our daily life.
17. However long the night is, dawn will come. (African proverb)
An African folk saying that reminds us that the sun always rises the next day.
18. The saddest thing in this world is to love someone who loved you before.
Unrequited loves, always causing deep wounds.
19. Strive, seek, find, and do not give in.
A maxim that is the practical guide to managing life with fullness.
20. But I have promises to keep and miles to go before I go to bed. (Robert Frost)
The adventurous spirit is one of the greatest human virtues.
21. Difficult times are approaching: love is urgent.
Love can give us a little enthusiasm in a society marked by haste and superficiality.
22. If it doesn’t take long, I’ll be waiting for you all my life.
A romantic phrase to dream of.
23. We are nothing but everything.
Another reflection that brings pure love closer to our routine.
24. Life is like a swimming pool; you dive in but you don’t know how great you are (Dennis Rodman)
An elegant metaphor to better understand our existence.
25. We don’t remember the days, we remember the moments (Cesare Pavese)
One of the most famous aphorisms of this famous author.
26. If you love life, life will love you too (Arthur Rubinstein)
Beautiful sentence that inspires you to live with optimism.
27. A hero is someone who gave his life for something greater than himself (Joseph Campbell)
The sense of transcendence is fundamental for many people.
28. Whatever you do in your life, surround yourself with intelligent people who argue with you (John Wooden)
Exposing ourselves to an environment that stimulates our curiosity can transform us completely.
29. Take a step back, appreciate what is really important and enjoy life (Teri Garr)
One of those phrases about life that indicates a way of living everyday life.
30. The only handicap in life is a bad attitude (Scott Hamilton)
The psychological and behavioral component is essential and, in many ways, more relevant than the other physical characteristics.
31. You cannot have a positive life in a negative mind (Joyce Meyer)
This sentence raises the incongruity of a contradiction that some people experience, frustratingly.
32. Life can only be understood upside down, but must be lived forward (Soren Kierkegaard)
An apparent paradox that poses an adventure: learning from the past in order to take risks in the present.
33. Life is what happens while you are busy doing other things (John Lennon)
One of Lennon’s most famous deep sentences.
34. The tragedy of life is that we age very early and become wise too late (Benjamin Franklin)
In many ways, the average life trajectory that humans go through appears to have design flaws.
35. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be lived (Soren Kierkegaard)
Sometimes we get too obsessed with knowing all aspects of life, As if it were a mechanical device.
36. The monotony and loneliness of a solitary life stimulate the creative mind (Albert Einstein)
Einstein brought up this idea so counterintuitively that, however, it seemed to work.
37. Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone (Neale Donald Walsch)
Beyond the comfort of knowledge awaits adventure.
38. Do your best and don’t take your life too seriously (Will Rogers)
Disconnect from the dramas it can be the solution to many artificially created problems.
39. The privilege of your life is to be who you are (Joseph Campbell)
Each person is unique, and that is something that nothing can take away from us.
40. Our life is what our thoughts transform it into (Marc Aureli)
An idealistic view of his life.
41. Music is the emotional life of most people (Leonard Cohen)
Art, and music in particular, can become an inseparable component of one’s life.
42. Aging is compulsory, but cultivation is optional (Walt Disney)
A sentence that underlines how much the attitude and the will to mature make a difference.
But … life is really a simple thing, we have to try to be happy with as few resources as possibleOnly in this way will we be able to reach maximum plenitude. If you are looking for happiness, try to be as materialistic as possible, because only then can you truly become happy.
On the other hand, what we really want is for you to tell us your personal favorite phrases, and we’ll add them to the list for everyone to know. We look forward to seeing you in the comments section of our website.
The deep sentences of today are the truth of tomorrow.
Hope you enjoyed these profound quotes about life. Thank you for your attention!