Japanese animation has a very large audience, Not only in the biponous island, but all over the world. It is not uncommon over the years to have more and more animated series in less time, covering a range of themes.
Maybe those who are not used to seeing them think that in this type of series and movies, there are only fights and perversions, but that is not quite the case. . You can find meaningless, surreal, complicated romantic relationship animes, including some that delve deep into psychology. These problems they are gathered in anime phrases to remember.
50 inspiring anime phrases
With so many works, it is normal to find a multitude of references and phrases dealing with motivation, relationships or feelings. Here you will find a collection of anime phrases that we can hear in this facet of Japanese cultural products, trying to cover different series, without repeating and without looking for spoilers.
1. You are an amazing being, you gave your best and that is why I admire you. You went through several transformations, you were so powerful that we all hate you. (Son Goku)
Son Goku talks about Majin Buu in “Dragon Ball Z”. Despite being his enemy, that doesn’t mean you can’t admire someone.
2. Don’t live with lies or fears because you will end up hating yourself. (Uzumaki Naruto)
It’s part of the “Naruto” philosophy of life. By that you mean lying and living in fear, in the end you don’t want yourself.
3. I don’t care whether the gods are there or not, I am the master of my life; passage of religious matters, but I will never despise anyone who believes in them. (Roronoa Zoro)
Zoro from “One Piece” makes it clear with this quote; you have your own ideas, but don’t try to influence others and accept what everyone else thinks differently.
4. Isn’t the sky amazing? No matter how many times you watch it, it’s never the same thing twice. This sky no longer exists until this moment. (Hitsugaya Toushiro)
Hitsugaya in “Bleach” refers in what surrounds us, you can find little details that go unnoticed and make life a wonderful thing.
5. Get up and walk forward, you have your legs to do it. (Edward Elric)
One of the protagonists of “Fullmetal Alchemist” says these words of encouragement. You always have to move on.
6. Whatever your ability, you alone cannot change the world. But it is the wonder of the world. (L.)
In “Death Note”, L. talks to Yagami Light about the unit. You can’t wear everything, you have to know how to work as a team.
7. There was a woman, it was the first time I found someone who was really alive. At least that’s what I thought. She was … the part of me that I lost somewhere along the way, the part that was missing, the part that I wanted. (Peak)
The protagonist of “Cowboy Bebop” talk about his vision of love, Which is to find a person who complements you.
8. People have different ways of thinking, even when a mistake is made … If the person realizes his mistake, he can correct it, if you keep your vision clear, you will see the future, that is. is what concerns this life. .. (Vash Stampede)
In life, mistakes will be made, the important thing is to learn lessons for the future so as not to repeat them. This is how these words of the protagonist of “Trigun” can be interpreted. One of the most memorized anime phrases.
9. If happiness had a form, it would have the form of a crystal, for it can be around you without you realizing it. But if you change your perspective, it can reflect a light that can shine everything. (Lelouch)
Lelouch in “Code Geass” talks about how happiness is always within us, but it depends on how we view life to feel it or not.
10. No one can fully understand another person, it’s hard enough to understand yourself, maybe that’s why life is so interesting. (Ryoji Kaji)
Socializing isn’t easy, but it shouldn’t be something you hate or fear. That’s what Agent Kaji thought in “Neon Genesis Evangelion”.
11. If you don’t have great memories, it’s never too late to start building them. (Dr Tenma)
The protagonist of “Monster” makes it clear that happy memories largely depend on oneself.
12. People need fear to survive. We experience it and so we can become stronger. (Maka)
Overcome our fears it is something that helps us emotionally and to gain self-confidence. That’s what the protagonist of “Soul Eater” thinks.
13. The pain goes away over time. But I don’t want to be healed by time, because when you run away from pain, with the desire to forget, all you get is get stuck. You become unable to move on. (Ghost sky)
Sky talks about the pain in “Kuroshitsuji”. Even if something is painful, you should not forget it, but overcome it yourself and learn from the situation.
14. Listen carefully to Simon and remember. Believe in yourself. Not in me to believe in you. Not in you who believe in me. Believe in yourself … believe in yourself! (Wire)
It is very important believe in yourself and have good self-esteem. Kamina declares this clearly to Simon, in “Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann”.
15. If you can’t do something, don’t do it, focus on what you can do. (Shiroe)
The leader of the “Log Horizon” guild is clear that if something is impossible, do not spend effort on it, if you do not use your strength in what is possible.
16. They say people can change, but … will it be true? If they decide to fly, do they get wings? I do not think so. You don’t have to change yourself, but how you do things. You have to create a way to fly while being the same. (Sister)
The insignificant Sora gives these encouragements to his sister Shiro in “No Game no Life”, a person is as he is, you cannot ask him to change.
17. People continually hurt themselves, we understand why they doubt so much, but … living without being able to trust anyone … it’s the same as living without feeling the love of others. (Yusuke Yoshino)
Although not a main character, Yoshino in “Clannad” leaves this reflection. Social relationships are a complicated area of life for manyBut that’s not why you should stop trying to meet and trust people.
18. Humans cannot live without memories … But neither can they live only memories (Michiru)
Another phrase spoken by a secondary character, this time in “AIR”. The truth is, you can’t live with the past, you always have to move on.
19. At that time, we wanted to grow up to do what we wanted. But if I think about it, we’ll never be as free as we were then. (Anaru)
More than one will have had this happen to him. As a child you want to be big and when you are an adult you realize how free you were as a child. This is what Naruko Anjou tells his friends in “Hana Year”.
20. No special reason is needed to help someone. (Leo’s Aioria)
One of the golden knights of “Saint Seiya” suggests that if you are helping other people, you don’t need a reason for it.
21. It is very easy to hurt others without realizing it, especially when you are young. (Genma Saotome)
Ranma’s dad makes it clear that it’s easy to hurt people on social issues, but he gets better with age.
22. Assuming the worst and doing the best is the method of a true strategist. (Nijima)
Having a far-sighted vision of everything allows a better control of the situation, at least the intellectual Nijima believes in “Kenichi, the most disciple. strong ”.
23. Don’t die for your friends, live for them. (Scarlet Erza)
Don’t obsess over situations, enjoy friendship. This is how Erza’s words can be interpreted in “Fairy Tail”.
24. You can die at any time, but living takes courage. (Kenshi Himura)
Inspirational words from the protagonist of “Rurouni Kenshin”, Life is hard but that’s not why you should be discouraged.
25. The miserable need more miserable people than they are to feel happy. (Lucy)
The anti-heroine of “Elfen Lied” is about toxic people looking for people who are worse off to feel better. Beware of these types of people.
26. If you pretend to feel in one way or another, that feeling will eventually become a part of you without you realizing it. (Hey)
The protagonist of “Darker than Black” talks about false feelings, as they say, if you lie about something so much that in the end you believe it.
27. Many decisions have to be made in life; whether these decisions are fair or not, no one knows. This is why people generally choose what they think is right. (Benika Juzawa)
The words of Shinkuro’s head in “Kurenai” are not difficult to understand, the decisions are up to everyone.
28. It is easy to lose one’s temper, the harder it is to keep it. (Yoh Asakura)
Patience is a virtue that not everyone has, that’s why he expresses it the main character of “Shaman King”.
29. Since we were born … All of us … We are free! No matter how strong those who stop us are … Fight! If that’s why, I don’t mind dying! No matter how terrible this world is! … No matter how cruel it is! ‘Fight !! (Eren Jagger)
A famous quote from the protagonist of “Shingeki no Kyojin” or “attack on titans”.
30. Stupidity is much more fascinating than intelligence. Intelligence has limits, stupidity has none. (Killua)
A personal opinion you may or may not share about the “Hunter x Hunter” co-star.
31. There are two types of people, those who smile because they are happy and those who smile to make others see that they are happy (Sawada Tsunayoshi)
A phrase from the protagonist of “Katekyo Hitman Reborn!”, Smile has many meanings.
32. If it’s the worst day of your life, know that tomorrow will be better. (Marc Ikusaba)
An encouraging quote which is told by one of the characters in the “Mirai Nikki” series.
33. I know I can’t love you the way you want to, but I’m going to love you the best way that I know. (Inuyasha)
It’s hard to know what other people think, even in a relationship, but you can give your best, a few words to defeat the protagonist who gave his name to the anime “Inuyasha”.
34. Trust your impulses, and even your own thoughts will not be able to betray. (Shuichi)
One of the four protagonists of “Yu Yu Hakusho” believes that following his instinct is more reliable than in the mind.
35. Life is neither good nor bad, it is just wonderful. (TK)
A sentence of the vision of life for the little one of the group “Digimon Adventure”.
36. Remember that in our lives we are not readers, but writers. (Gintoki)
Everyone has their own life. This is how the protagonist of “Gintama” sees it.
37. What is it to be strong? I suspect that being strong isn’t just about power, it’s strong the person who finds a reason to fight, and devotes himself to it body and soul. (Sakura)
Sakura in “Chronicle of Tsubasa Reservoir” he thinks that strength is not only physical, but that there is a part of motivation.
38. There are things that are beautiful just because you cannot have them. (Gilgamesh)
A sentence which clearly shows that he wants to express this by one of the servants in “” Fate / Stay Night “.
39. It doesn’t matter how much others want me … No matter how badly other people want me … If I don’t think it’s right, I won’t. (Shana)
The importance of having your own criteria, commented by the female protagonist of “Shakugan no Shana”.
40. I want to be strong enough to hit the weak that I am today. (Ganta)
A self-improvement phrase from the main character of “Deadman Wonderland”.
41. The world is not as bad as you think. (Celty)
Words that the main heroine of “Durarara !!” says, when precisely she is not the most normal to say that.
42. Surrender is what destroys people, when you refuse with all your heart to surrender yourself, you transcend your humanity, even in the face of death, you never surrender yourself. (Alucard)
What is needed is motivation, And the protagonist of “Hellsing” is left.
43. Even if you stray from the right path, never stray from what your heart has decided. (Rin Okumura)
The main character of “Ao no Exorcist” believes that the decisions that everyone makes are important to follow through.
44. The wounds healed during our lifetime. (Leenale)
Or over time, another way to interpret this phrase from one of the protagonists of “D. Gray-man ”.
45. Dreams begin when you believe in them. (Suzumiya Haruhi)
The main character of “Suzumiya Haruhi no Yūutsu” speaks of desires.
46. Love is like believing in UFOs, you’ve never seen them but don’t give up hope of seeing them. (Minorin)
Love ain’t easy at all, but you should never give up. A phrase of encouragement from one of the protagonists of “Toradora!”.
47. What matters is not what others think of you, but how you feel about them. (Meliodas)
A phrase that we find in the anime “nanatsu no taizai”, on social opinion.
48. The trees cry out in pain at death, but you cannot hear them. (Center)
Remember that plants are living things, a remarkable phrase from “Princess Mononoke”.
49. Time waits for no one. (Blackboard)
Although no one is saying it, this inspiring phrase can be read written on the classroom board in the animated film “Toki wo kakeru shōjo”, Translated as “The girl who jumped through time”.
50. The strings represent the flow itself. The cords twist, waver, untangle, reconnect. It’s time. (Taki Tachinaba)
It’s time for the movie “Your Name”.