“The Lion King”, “Snow White”, “Peter Pan”, “Dumbo”, “Sleeping Beauty”, “The Little Mermaid”, “Mulan” or “Fantasy” are well known movie names which are part of the childhood of many people. All of them are part of the Disney factory, with characters as famous as Mickey Mouse.
The origin of this plant and many of these stories are in the figure of Walt Disney. But this man not only left us great stories that helped shape the collective imagination, but he also left deep thoughts on various topics.
In this article we will look at a number of Walt Disney’s best quotes.
A brief collection of phrases and thoughts
This is a selection of beautiful phrases from this famous producer and presenter regarding motivation, life and many other topics of interest.
1. A good story can take you on a fantastic journey
This phrase reflects the desire to help dreaming through their stories and the importance of being stimulated through means such as storytelling and storytelling.
2. Don’t sleep to rest, sleep to dream. Because dreams are about to come true
this sentence it pushes us to be positive, creative and dare to set goals and dreams to achieve.
3. If you have a dream in your heart and you truly believe it, you run the risk that it will come true.
Believing in ourselves and in the possibility of making our dreams come true prompts us to act in such a way that we are likely to make them come true.
4. Life is made up of lights and shadows. We cannot hide this reality from our children, but we can teach them that good can triumph over evil.
Although Disney stories and films are aimed at a children’s audience, they contain elements that refer to the cruelty inherent in certain aspects of life. However, it is still shown that even so the story can have a happy ending.
5. I love nostalgia. Hope we never lose some of the things from the past
If we are to move forward and progress, that does not mean that we cannot look back and maintain or recover the positive aspects of the past.
6. We do not try to entertain critics. I play it for the public
Regardless of the criticisms of others, we have to fight for what we want and thus they pursue our objectives.
7. Ask yourself if what you are doing today brings you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
Disney points to the need for our actions to direct us to where we want to go.
8. I don’t like to repeat success – I like to try new things to be successful
Originality and the desire to experiment can lead us to success in our objectives, beyond the replication of an idea already launched.
9. The way to start is to stop talking about it and start doing it.
Arguing or rambling about the idea of doing something will not cause us to do it. If we want to do something, it is better to act.
10. It is a mistake not to give people the opportunity to learn to depend on themselves when they are young.
Overprotection prevents people from being independent and have serious difficulties facing reality.
11. The difference between winning and losing is often not to give up
Persistence and effort, along with not giving up, is what makes the difference.
12. All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
We must fight to make our dreams come true
13. Aging is compulsory, cultivation is optional
As our body ages or not, our mind may or may not develop and mature, as well as retain the illusion or not.
14. To create the fantastic, we must first understand the reality
We can’t come up with something fantastic if we don’t have a clear idea of where the limits of reality lie and how it works.
15. Love is a philosophy of life, not a step in falling in love
Being in love with someone or something and loving them are different things. Falling in love may end, but love can stay.
16. It is forever a very, very long time and time has a way to turn things around.
Nothing is everlasting and time can change things we used to think were still.
17. The secret of self-motivation can be summed up in the four such: curiosity, confidence, courage and perseverance.
Disney suggests that these characteristics keep you motivated and strive to get what we want.
18. Think, believe, dream and dare
Four verbs that can lead us to live a life as we want to live it.
19. Never forget that it all started when I drew a simple mouse.
This phrase refers to the fact that anyone can reach the top with actions that may seem insignificant.
20. The past can hurt. But as I see it, you can run away from it or you can learn from it.
Even though it hurts, the past allows us to develop and grow if we dare to try to overcome it and learn from experiences.
21. The value of the will paves the way
We need to be able to stay in our place and persist in achieving our goals.
22. All the adversity of my life, all my worries and obstacles have strengthened me
Despite the worst things in life, we can learn.
23. Adults are only adult children
The adult is not that different from the child: we all have the capacity to dream and be excited.
24. A person should set their goals as early as possible and devote all their energy and talent to them.
To know what we want to do with our lives it allows us to direct our efforts towards accomplishing what we desire.
25. Sometimes it’s fun to try the impossible
Not setting limits and trying to achieve what we believe to be unattainable can be a challenge in which we can break the limits.
26. Tomorrow will be better as long as we keep alive the ideals of freedom and a better life.
As we move forward, we will be able to improve things more and more.
27. Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are eternal
These three elements, which are a big part of what can make us grow and be happy, will always be there.
28. The more you love yourself, the less you resemble others, which makes you unique
Self-esteem and self-confidence allow us to be ourselves without depending on the opinions of others. And that’s what makes it possible to showcase and make a difference.
29. A dream is a desire that your heart creates, when you sleep lightly
Dreams are expressions of what we want, even though our mind may find them unrealistic.
30. Have a good idea and stick to it. Work on it until it’s done, done right
Again, this sentence pushes us to pursue our goals and be able to execute them with care and in the best possible way.
31. For every laugh there must be a tear
In life, there are things that fill us with joy and emotion, but we also have to face the existence of painful and sad things.
32. Many hands and many hearts contribute to a person’s success.
Family, partner, friends, coworkers, investors or just the people who trust a person are essential to a person’s success.
33. Leadership means that a group, large or small, is ready to entrust its authority to someone who has demonstrated skill, wisdom and competence.
Leadership is something that comes from accepting abilities of an individual by the group, which gives him power.
34. Fun, sport and healthy recreation are as vital to this nation as productive work and should play an important role in the national budget.
Receiving and appreciating are essential for maintaining well-being.
35. A man or a woman should never neglect his family for a business
It is important to take care of those around us and keep them in mind, without always being trapped by them in a business’s needs. We have to find time for this.
36. There are more treasures in every little detail of our life than in a pirate’s trunk. And best of all, you can enjoy these riches every day of your life.
We must appreciate the little things of everyday life, because they are the ones that allow us to give meaning and emotion to our lives.
37. If you believe in anything, believe in the smallest details
Our deepest values and beliefs are part of us, and if we truly believe in something, we must be prepared to stand up for it.
38. If you’ve been doing your best, worrying won’t get you better.
Disney says worrying about something doesn’t mean any benefit or benefit.
39. There comes a time in your life when you realize that maybe it doesn’t work for money.
While money may be needed today, it is important that it is not our cell phone to act on. We have to do what we think we have to do and work on what our vocation is and that excites us.
40. Our greatest natural resource is the minds of our children
The excitement and imagination of today’s children will be part of the minds of the men and women of tomorrow.
41. Most of my life I have done what I wanted. And that was the key to my happiness
Not getting carried away by what they are going to say and living the life you want to live are basic elements in being able to lead a pleasant existence.
42. Laughter is not the enemy of learning
Learning is often seen as a solemn and serious act and does not involve pleasure. However, it is much easier to learn if what we are learning or the way we are doing it is enjoyable and fun for us, making it easier to connect with it.
43. I believe in the future, the world is improving, there are still many opportunities
It’s never too late to be good at something, Neither to learn, nor to take advantage of different opportunities.
44. After the rain, the sun reappears.
Even if there are times of suffering and pain, we can redo and be happy again.
45. When you are curious, you find a lot of interesting things to do
Curiosity and open-mindedness will lead us to discover multiple things to do in the world.
46. Our heritages and ideals, our codes and our norms, the things we experience and teach our children are preserved or forgotten depending on the freedom with which we exchange ideas and feelings.
The freedom to express ourselves allows us to impart our knowledge and feelings so that we can learn from them.
47. I have learned that the best triumph I can have is having the right to call someone a friend
Earning and gaining someone’s trust is not easy. Friendship and relationships of true trust settling down with other people is a real success that must be valued.
48. Times and conditions change so quickly that we must continue to focus on the future
We need to be aware that things are in constant motion and we need to be able to adapt to it.
49. Money doesn’t turn me on. What turns me on are the ideas
What’s really exciting is doing what we love and what we believe is right and positive, discovering new things and different ways of doing things.
50. The flower that grows in adversity is the rarest and most beautiful of all
The things we struggle with in times of pain are the most beautiful.