Phrases for babies and toddlers are a way to express the feeling of joy and desire to welcome this person in their first months of life. In many cultures, a birth is a milestone that is celebrated by the whole family with good wishes and special dedications.
In a way, babies come into the world with a series of messages of affection that will be in tune with the welcome they will have from the community and the family.
The best phrases for babies and toddlers
The birth of a baby is often the cause of joy and the promise of a new stage in the family. The world is changing and everything takes on the color of the new member. We prepare with emotion and accompany the child in his growth and his exploration of the world.
Below is a selection of phrases for babies and babies ideal to dedicate.
1. The most precious jewelry you will have around your neck are your baby’s arms.
A sentence that speaks of the value of motherhood.
2. Sometimes the smallest things take up more space in your heart.
The power of love is not proportional to the size of what radiates it.
3. The jewel of heaven is the sun, the jewel of the house is the newborn.
Because it represents the strength of the family and the nourishment of the relationship between parents.
4. Babies are stardust, blown by the hand of God.
This phrase about babies and infants alludes to the divine they represent.
5. I have a monument in this world, it’s my son (Maya Angelou)
this sentence it refers to children as little representations of who we are We.
6. Having a baby is surely the most beautiful act two people can do
This sentence that values this miracle of giving life.
7. Babies reinvent your world for you
After his arrival, life takes on another form.
8. A baby is an angel whose wings diminish as his legs grow.
This sentence for babies and newborns tells us about the tenderness of their first months of life.
9. Every newborn child is a new thought of God and a radiant and fresh possibility.
A divine project that brings all that is new to this life.
10. The only indissoluble bond on earth is that of a mother and her baby.
This miraculous link that opens up life.
11. Having a baby is like falling in love again, both with your husband and with your child.
He is considered as the second love at first sight.
12. A newborn is a bridge to the sky
Because of the peace and tenderness they inspire.
13. A drink is God’s opinion that the world should move on
A reaffirmation of the continuity of life.
14. The love a mother has for her baby is unconditional, lasts forever and begins before it is born.
On the deep bond between mother and son.
15. Love at first sight is what you have for your baby. You fall so hard that you can’t get up anymore
The effect of that first love that changes your life.
16. Making the decision to have a baby is deciding to let your heart go out of your body forever (Elizabeth Stone)
A part of you is always with him. One of the most inspired baby quotes.
17. A baby is something you carry with you for nine months, in your arms for three years, and in your heart until you die (Mary Mason)
The role of mother never goes on vacation.
18. A new drink is like the beginning of all wonderful things; hopes, dreams and possibilities
An adventure with many promises.
19. To be in your child’s memory for tomorrow, stay in his life today
Enjoying your childhood is the key.
20. Each baby is sent to this world with a new message to deliver, with a new song to sing, with a special act of love to give.
About the mission of every human being in the family who touched him.
21. Always give your newborn baby a goodnight kiss, even if he is already asleep.
The love of parents who watch over dreams.
22. Each newborn starts the world anew
A whole new opportunity to reinvent the world.
23. Caring for a baby is the most important job in life.
This is the life of a human being at its most vulnerable stage.
24. A mother’s voice was created to calm her baby and give him peace.
about natural newborn care.
25. All babies are born with innocence, curiosity and love.
And that’s why we all fall before him.
26. Each newborn baby is a different type of flower and all together make this world a beautiful garden
Beauty in the face of diversity.
27. Having a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can have
A testimony that we hear from some women.
28. You don’t really know what love is until you look into your baby’s eyes.
An inexplicable emotion.
29. Little feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts
This baby phrase gives us a sweet reflection.
30. You can’t buy happiness, happiness is born
And you are the fundamental basis of their growth.
31. Love for a newborn baby is simply one of the most beautiful things in the world
About one of the purest loves that can exist.
32. A baby is a blank check for the human race (Barbara Christine Seifert)
Not all the energy that can be invested in a new human being can be determined.
33. The bond between a mother and her newborn is instantaneous and stronger than iron
This sentence newborns describes the maternal bond.
34. Caring for a scared baby is the gentle touch of its mother
Caresses that nourish and strengthen.
35. A baby in the house is a source of pleasure, a message of peace and love, a place of rest, a link between angels and men.
About the experience of a baby arriving in the family.
36. A baby baby is the noblest job two people can do
About the meaning of taking care of a baby.
37. A baby’s smile is like a star in the sky
A sentence that brings us closer to a poetic experience relating to the birth of a baby.
38. Every drinker is a prince or a princess in the eyes of his parents
Perceptions that only parents can understand.
39. I didn’t know how much love my heart can hold until someone called me mom
The powerful meaning of this word.
40. A newborn has a place in your heart that you never knew was empty
This sentence invites us to reflect on the maternal or paternal instinct hidden somewhere.
41. Words cannot express the joy of a newborn baby
And that is why sounds and caresses are added.
42. I believe in love at first sight because I am a mother
A love that cannot be explained from the first moment you have it in your arms.
43. We have three things left of paradise: stars, flowers and baby babies
Nice sentence for express what newborns cause in us.
44. With every newborn baby there is a little more hope and excitement in the world.
They bring joy and faith.
45. Babies bring us a piece of heaven on earth
A divine expression.
46. Babies refresh life, fill the heart
They share their vitality with us.
47. A baby’s smile has the power to freeze time
Phenomenon that physicists have not yet determined.
48. If one feels the need for something great, for something infinite, for something something that makes him feel aware of God, he doesn’t have to go far to find him. I think I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of a newborn baby’s eyes when he gets up in the morning and smiles in his crib because the sun is shining (Vincent Van Gogh)
tender reflection of this important visual artist.
49. A baby has a special way of giving joy every day
An experience that surrounds us and makes us happy.
50. To love a newborn baby is to love humanity
the maximum expression of tenderness towards a human being who has not yet established himself in a certain hold, cultural or moral.
51. A Baby’s Smile Can Make Big Dreams Come True
For parents, this becomes the driving force behind their projects.
52. A newborn baby is the greatest inspiration you will ever have
Which will make sense for your morning starts and your modes of reaching a goal.
53. Life can’t be more real than when you have a baby at home
Because for many it is the reflection of a happy family.
54. A newborn baby is one of the greatest gifts this world can give
In its fragility.
55. Ten little fingers who always want to play, who never stop exploring the wonders of today. Ten little fingers that form the start of something that will always be in your heart
Nice description of an episode where drinking comes into your life.
56. A baby is a new development in your life
A reaffirmation of life.
67. Babies are very sweet and extremely easy to love
We let ourselves be conquered by its softness.
68. Babies are human beings who have the future of the world in their little hands
So it is important for their gifts, where we take care of them.
60. Of all the rights of a woman, the greatest is to be a mother.
Because she is a creator of life.
61. When you have a baby in your arms and you look at his beautiful face, it’s like all the worries are gone.
They captivate you with their fragility.
62. Babies bless the world with love
They bless us with their innocence.
63. Having a baby is like having heaven in the palm of your hands
An experience that fills you with peace.
64. Having a baby changes everything
There is a before and a now with his presence.
65. A baby will give your life more love, shorten your days, make your home happier, forget your past and make it worth living for your future.
A new life begins with them.
66. Babies are the only absolutely adorable human beings and don’t know it
Ignoring his devastating power.