Few experiences in life are as rewarding as love. Having a great time with your partner and sharing the rest of our lives with the person we love is what we all want in this life.
Showing love is important for the couple to feel loved and to let them know that we still have this huge feeling.
- More phrases in this article: “100 phrases of love and romance (unforgettable)”
Romantic phrases in English to brighten up your partner’s day
And what better way to show that indestructible affection than with pretty words in English.
Below is a series of romantic phrases so that you can express to your partner how important this is to you.
1. It doesn’t matter what happened. It doesn’t matter what you did. It doesn’t matter what you do. I will Always Love You. I swear
- Translation: It doesn’t matter what happened. It doesn’t matter what you did. It doesn’t matter what you do. I will Always Love You. I swear to you.
A beautiful quote that appears in the book “Defiance”, by the author CJ Redwine.
2. It’s one thing to fall in love. Another thing is to feel that someone is falling in love with you and to feel the responsibility for that love
- Translation: One thing is to fall in love. Another thing is to feel another person fall in love with you and to feel the responsibility for that love.
Another sentence from a book. “Every day”, by the writer David Levithan.
3. I wanted to tell you that wherever you are, whatever happens, I always think of you
- Translation: I wanted to tell you that whatever it is, whatever happens, I will always think of you.
When love is genuine, it is very difficult to get someone out of their head.
4. And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars
- Translation: And in his eyes I see a little more beautiful than the stars.
A sentence from Beth revis, which appears in his work “Across the Universe”.
5. The greatest happiness in life is the belief that we are loved; loved by ourselves, or rather loved in spite of ourselves
Translation: The supreme happiness of life is knowing that you are loved by yourself or, more accurately, in spite of yourself.
A beautiful sentence from Victor Hugo on love that will invite you to think.
6. I love you the same way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you a little
- Translation: I love you like a drowning man who wants air. And I would be devastated to have just a little.
Rae carson he gives us this beautiful quote about love. Surely we have all felt this before.
7. And remember, as it has been written, to love another person is to see the face of God.
- Translation: And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.
Loving someone and being loved is the most rewarding feeling that humans can have.
8. You are amazing. I’ve been looking for you all my life.
- Translation: You are amazing. I’ve been looking for you all my life.
What a great experience when you meet that person you want to be with.
9. Hello my love, you are the best of this life
- Translation: Hello my love, you are the best in this life.
A sentence in English to say to your partner the moment they wake up.
10. I am very indecisive and always have a hard time choosing what I like the most. But without a doubt you are my favorite of all
- Translation: I am very indecisive and always hesitate when it comes to choosing my favorite thing. However, you are without a doubt my all time favorite.
When you want someone with all your soul, it’s easy to decide for them.
11. I still fall in love with you everyday!
- Translation: I still fall in love with you everyday.
A beautiful English word that illustrates what it is to be in love.
12. The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you
- Translation: The sun has risen, the sky is blue, today is a beautiful day like you.
A few words about love that carry a rhyme included. Definitely a beautiful romantic phrase.
13. The best love is that which awakens the soul and brings peace to the mind. This is what I hope to give you forever
- Translation: The best love is the one that awakens the soul and brings peace to mint. This is the love that I want to give you.
The most incredible love is that which penetrates your body and your mind and surrounds you.
14. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes
- Translation: I look at you and see the rest of my life with you.
A look is worth a thousand words. Especially when there is a great emotional connection.
15. I knew the second I met you that I needed something in you.
- Translation: I knew from the first moment I saw you that there was something in you that I needed.
A romantic phrase that can be found in “Beautiful Disaster”, text by Jamie McGuire.
16. I love you. Remember. I will always love you
- Translation: I love you. Remember. I will Always Love You.
When you want someone with all your soul, you will be remembered forever.
17. I want everyone to know you. You are my favorite person of all time
- Translation: I want everyone to know you. You are the all time favorite person.
When we fall in love with someone, they don’t like to be seen next to that person.
18. I am in love with you catastrophically.
- Translation: I am catastrophically in love with you.
A phrase with a certain touch of irony that can be found in “Clockwork Princess”, a work by Cassandra Clare.
19. Love is so short, forgetting is so long
- Translation: Love is very short, forgetting so lasting.
The great Pablo Neruda gives us this beautiful pearl translated into English.
20. There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally
- Translation: There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally.
True love is not sought, it appears accidentally.
21. Together with you is my favorite place to be
- Translation: Together with you this is my favorite place
How to be with you, nowhere. Nothing can give you what that special someone gives you.
22. We are shaped by those we love
- Translation: The people we love shape us.
The people we love influence us in such a way that they can change the way we think and behave.
23. When love is not madness, it is not love
- Translation: When love is not madness, it is not love.
The person you fall in love with makes you feel magic, drives you crazy.
24. You made me love body and soul, and I love you, I love you, I love you
- Translation: You have charmed my body and my soul, and I love you, I love you and I love you.
Is true love fascinating. No one else makes you feel that way.
25. I love you all
- Translation: All I am loves you.
You have to give yourself fully to love. Feel with everything.
26. Love is an indomitable force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison him, he enslaves us. When we try to figure it out it leaves us feeling lost and confused
- Translation: Love is an indomitable force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison, it enslaves us. When we try to figure it out, it leaves us lost and confused.
Love cannot be controlled. It’s too intense a feeling.
27. One word frees us from all the weight and pain of life: this word is love
- Translation: One word frees us from all the weight of the pain of life. This word is love.
Few words say as much and express it in the same way as the term love.
28. The greatest thing you will learn is to love and be loved in return
- Translation: The best teaching that one can learn is to love and to be loved.
The goal of every human being is to find their soul mate.
29. I hope you know that every time I tell you to come home safe, have a good day, or sleep well, what I’m really saying is that I love you.
- Translation: Hope you know that every time I tell you to go home safe, have a good day, or sleep well what I’m really saying is that I love you.
When you love from the bottom of your heart, you want the best for the person you want.
30. I have decided to stay with love; hatred is too heavy a burden to carry
- Translation: I have decided to hold on to love; hatred is too heavy a burden to bear.
Love comes with many positive feelings. It makes you be in a cloud.
31. You don’t love someone for their looks, their clothes or their luxury car, but because they only sing one song
- Translation: You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their luxury car, but because they sing a song that only you can hear.
Love is more than material. It is a force which often cannot be explained by reason.
32. Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved
- Translation: Better to have wanted and lost than never to have wanted.
Love has to be experienced at some point in life. It is an incredible feeling.
33. Love makes it possible to find those places hidden in another person, even those who did not know they were there, even those they would not have thought to call beautiful.
- Translation: Love allows you to find those hidden places in another person, even those you didn’t even think you would find there, even those who wouldn’t have thought to say the bells themselves.
Hilary t smith he pronounces this impressive phrase in his text, “Wild Awake”.
34. All you need is love. But a little chocolate every now and then doesn’t hurt
- Translation: All you need is love. But a little chocolate every now and then won’t hurt you.
It is said that chocolate is the substitute for sex. An ironic sentence that speaks precisely of that.
35. Where there is love, there is life
- Translation: Where there is love, there is life.
Love is one of the great motivators that human beings can have.
36. It might not be your first date, a kiss or a love … but I want to be the last
- Translation: It might not be your first date, kiss and love … but I want to be your last everything.
It doesn’t matter in the past. Only the present and the future count on the side of the loved one.
37. And in the end, the love you take equals the love you make
- Translation: Ultimately, the love you have is the same as the love you make.
A date that refers to the fact that you receive what you give.
38. Because I could look at you for a minute and find a thousand things that I like about you
- Translation: Because I could look at you for a minute and find a thousand things that I would like about you.
Time stands still when you are next to that special someone.
39. There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes him feel so impeccable
- Translation: There is a folly in loving yourself, a lack of reason that makes you feel perfect.
In the madness of love, this is where true happiness lies.
40. But you slipped under my skin, you invaded my blood and grabbed my heart.
- Translation: But you slipped under my skin, you invaded my blood and you took my heart.
Love is so strong that your life changes completely when you meet that special someone.
41. And I realized the Beatles were wrong. Love is not all we need … love is all there is
- Translation: And I realized the Beatles were wrong. Love is not all we need … love is all there is.
In the book “Second Chance Summer”, by Morgan matsonIt is possible to find this curious and beautiful romantic date.
42. No matter where I went, I always knew the way home. You are my compass star
- Translation: No matter where I was, I always knew the way back to you. You are my compass.
At the end of the day, we’re all looking for that person who left their mark on us again.
43. I want. You all. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you and only you
- Translation: I love you. All about you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I only want you and nothing more than you.
Love must be lived in its entirety, it is not worth living it halfway.
44. I wish I could go back. I’ll find you sooner and love you longer
- Translation: I wish I could turn the clock back. I’ll find you sooner and love you more.
There is no time to be able to express all this feeling called love.
45. The best feeling was when I looked at you … and you were already watching
- Translation: The best feeling is when I looked at you … and you were already looking at me.
What a great situation when two people see each other for the first time and keep looking at each other.
46. As you go down the river and the railroad tracks, you can still hear him whisper: We’re going down to the waterline
- Translation: When she went down the river on the railroad tracks, she reminds him again saying: “let’s go to the seaside”.
A line from the song by the Scottish band Down to the Waterline Say straits.
47. If I could change the world it would be the sunlight of your universe, you would think my love was really a good thing …
- Translation: If I could change the world, it would be the sunlight in your universe, and you would think my love is so worth it …
A declaration of love from Eric Clapton in his subject He changes the world.
48. We always find ourselves smiling, because a smile is the beginning of love
- Translation: We always meet with a smile, because a smile is the beginning of love.
This reflection is from Mother Teresa of Calcutta.
49. We fell in love with a love that was more than love
- Translation: We love with a love that was more than love
This love phrase from Edgar Allan Poe reflects these ineffable aspects of such an intense feeling.
50. Love is not something that you like, it is something that you find
- Translation: Love is not something you find, it is something you find.
The unpredictable and chaotic nature of love is something that has attracted attention for millennia.
51. The greatest gift you can give to others is that of unconditional love and acceptance.
- Translation: The best gift you can give someone is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
Brian Tracy reflects on how this feeling is a way to open up to others.
52. True love stories never end
- Translation: True love stories have no end
Richard Bach reflects on the nature of true love.
53. True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor denied where it does exist.
- Translation: True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor denied where it does exist.
This sentence by Torquato Tasso expresses the unequivocal manner in which one generally recognizes which couples are loved and which are not, purely on the basis of moderately personal clues.
54. I love you. I am at rest with you. I’m back home
- Translation: I love you. I am at peace with you. I arrived home.
Dorothy L. Sayers expresses in simple sentences the calm state of mind conveyed by consolidated love.
55. Love is friendship burnt
- Translation: Love is friendship in flames
Jeremy Taylor, in an ingenious metaphor on romance.
56. There is no instinct like that of the heart
- Translation: There is no instinct like that of the heart
Love is capable of pushing our irrationality to impressive limits.
57. Be brave, young lovers, and follow your star
- Translation: Be brave, young lovers, and follow your star
An invitation to bet on the adventurous side of life, by Oscar Hammerstein II.
58. The things we love tell us who we are
- Translation: The things we love tell us who we are
Saint Thomas Aquinas emphasizes that our way of loving describes us.
59. The Course of True Love Has Never Been Right
- Translation: The course of true love has never been smooth
William Shakespeare tells us about the turbulent nature of love.
60. Love is blind; friendship close your eyes
- Translation: Love is blind, friendship closes your eyes
Nietzsche thus expresses the link between romance and friendship.
61. When the heart speaks, its language is the same in all latitudes
- Translation: When the heart speaks, its language is the same at any latitude
The deepest emotions are expressed consistently in virtually all contexts.
62. Life is the flower for which love is honey
- Translation: Life is the flower whose love is honey
An elegant metaphor of Victor Hugo.
63. Words of love are works of love
- Translation: Words of love are works of love.
William R. Algiers says that in love, theory and practice go hand in hand.
64. Life is a game and true love is a trophy
- Translation: Life is a game and true love is your trophy
Love can be seen as the climax of life.
65. He who loves so much believes the impossible
- Translation: He who loves, believes in the impossible.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning talks about the act of faith loved ones must take at some point in their relationship.
66. Where there is love, there is life
- Translation: Where there is love, there is life
Mahatma Gandhi emphasizes the force of vitality that love grants us.
67. True love does not reach you, it must be in you
- Translation: True love does not come to you, it must be born from within you
In this line about love, actress Julia Roberts emphasizes that we don’t experience this feeling passively, but that we have to do our part.
68. Love will be found by itself in all languages
- Translation: love alone will find a way through all languages
Rumi talks about the power of love in all cultures and forms of expression.
69. The best proof of love is trust
- Translation: The best proof of love is trust
Psychologist Joyce Brothers explains how guarantees of falling in love are expressed.
70. Love is the best soda in life
- Translation: Love is the most refreshing thing in life.
This sentence by Pablo Picasso poetically expresses one of the qualities of love.