Grandparents are one of the most important figures in our lives. Mainly because they gave life to our parents. Even though an older person has learned to have a strong character, they still have time for their grandchildren.
In fact, many parents, when they have children, seek their parents’ help to help them raise them, and therefore the bond between grandchildren and grandparents is usually very strong.
The best quotes about grandparents
Grandparents are old people and are in the last stages of their lives. Those who are still lucky enough to keep them should be grateful for their daily presence.
From our portal, I in honor of all the grandparents around the world, we decided to select 70 great phrases show gratitude, wisdom and love to our “grandparents”. Do not miss them!
1. My grandfather was so wonderful because he let me be a child and even enjoyed the fun
Grandparents want to spend time with their grandchildren. The drool falls.
2. On the seventh day God rested and his grandchildren were out of the city.
Gene Perret, in reference to the greatness of the grandparents.
3. There are parents who do not love their children; there is no grandfather who does not adore his grandchildren
A great prayer from Victor Hugo. Grandparents would give their lives for their grandchildren.
4.One of the most powerful handshakes is that of the new grandson on his grandfather’s finger
Being a grandfather can be a very rewarding experience.
5. We should all have a person who knows how to bless despite the evidence. My grandfather was that person for me
A beautiful sentence from Phyllis Theroux that invites reflection.
6. The closest friends I have made throughout my life are people who also grew up close to a grandfather or grandmother.
Anthropologist Margaret Mead expressing her feelings about her grandparents.
7. It is natural that we often feel closer to distant generations than to those immediately preceding us.
Grandparents inspire confidence and are a great source of learning.
8. Perfect love sometimes does not reach the first grandchild
A Welsh proverb that explains the importance of being a grandfather.
9. Grandparents impart words of wisdom to their grandchildren
The grandchildren are greatly enriched by the presence of their grandparents.
10. You don’t need a story book if you are lucky enough to have a grandfather.
Grandparents tell great experiences and anecdotes.
11. The best place to be when you are sad are your grandpa’s knees.
There is no safer place than to be with your grandfather.
12. A house needs a grandmother
Such a grandmother’s house is not a house.
13. My grandfather has the wisdom of an owl and the heart of an angel
As a rule, grandparents are kind and wise.
14. You really don’t understand anything unless you can explain it to your grandmother.
With your grandmother, you will find a confidant, someone to talk to about everything.
15. Grandparents are just old toddlers
A beautiful sentence with an ironic touch.
16. We all need a grandfather to grow up a safer place in the world.
They can help us to live in the best possible way because they have already been through it all.
17. Grandmothers never run away from hugs or cookies
Grandparents always have gifts for their grandchildren.
18. Some of the best educators in the world are grandparents
Charles W. Shedd, on how grandparents educate us.
19. If nothing goes, call your grandma
An Italian proverb that refers to the fact that grandparents are always there to help.
20. Grandparents are magicians who create wonderful memories for their grandchildren.
We all remember having a great time with our grandparents.
21. It’s a good thing to be a mother of a mother – that’s why the world calls her grandmother
Mothers are special, but mothers of mothers are even more so.
22. Grandparents are a delicious mix of laughs, wonderful stories and love.
Grandparents are wisdom and seriousness, but they are also joy and good times.
23. An apparent grandmother who doesn’t know who you are for Halloween
Erma Bombeck. A curious phrase about when a grandson disguises himself.
24. Unconditional love Grandparents are the family’s greatest treasure, the founders of a legacy of love, the best storytellers.
A meeting that brings out the immensity of the grandparents.
25. When grandparents walk through the door, discipline flies out the window
Ogden Nash. Grandparents can be very funny people.
26. A grandfather is someone with silver in their hair and gold in their heart
Grandparents are very precious, more than metals. .
27. Everyone must have access to grandparents and grandchildren to be a full human being
You can’t enjoy the immensity of life without knowing what it’s like to be a grandfather.
28. A grandchild always represents the opportunity to express the missing affection to be given to children.
A phrase about grandparents for free interpretation.
29. Each generation reveals itself against its parents and befriends its grandparents
Lewis Mumford. Who doesn’t want to spend time with their grandparents? If they are our allies.
30. Grandparents hold a special place in the lives of their children’s children. They can have fun and play with them in a way that they don’t even use with their own children
Being a father and being a grandfather are two totally different experiences.
31. A grandmother is a mother who gets a second chance
A meeting with a touch of humor. Grandmothers are mothers twice.
32. No one can do more for children than grandparents. Grandparents Sprinkle Stardust On Young Children’s Lives
Alex Haley. Grandparents are magical people in our lives.
33. A good old age is usually the reward of a good life
Grandparents live to old age, but it is a great gift to be a grandfather in this last stage of life.
34. A grandmother is a little mother, a little teacher and a best friend
35. The idea that no one is perfect is a view most commonly shared by people who do not have grandchildren.
Doug Larson, leaves us a reflection on what it is to be a grandfather.
Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary for children’s growth as vitamins
Joyce Allston. Grandparents are synonymous with education and experience.
37. Grandparents are wonderful because they listen and show a genuine interest in what you have to say
The grandparents are still there honestly.
38. Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers are the open doors of the future
Helen Ketchum. Grandparents may have passed, but they teach you to be in the present and educate you for the future.
39. A grandfather is old on the outside but young on the inside
Behind this characteristic image where the years pass the bill, there is still a young heart.
40. Grandparents are there to love and make things right
Grandparents have resources for everything, that’s what the experience is.
41. The relationship between grandmothers and grandchildren are simple. Grandmothers criticize little and give a lot of love
Grandmothers are excellent and tolerant people.
42. What children need most are the items that grandparents provide in abundance. They give unconditional love, kindness, patience, humor, reassurance, life lessons. And above all, cookies
Rudy Giuliani. Grandparents protect their grandchildren as much as they can.
43. A grandmother is a haven of peace
A sentence that talks about the protection of grandmothers and they will always look after the good of their children.
44. In the eyes of their grandchildren, grandparents are professional pranksters and seasoned actors.
Although grandparents have a reputation for growling, they tend to be a lot of fun and fun.
45. The simplest toy that even the youngest child can use is called grandpa
Grandchildren tend to be entertained with their grandparents because they are fun.
46. Certainly two of the most satisfying experiences in life are being a grandson or a grandfather.
Being both a grandson and a grandfather is awesome
47. Grandparents have the patience and the time to teach you how to sail a boat or take you to a football game
With age, we manage not to give so much importance to problems and to value the present moment more.
48. A child needs it grandfather, that of anyone, to become a little more secure in an unknown world
Grandparents are usually the ones who try not to let things get out of hand.
49. A grandmother is a babysitter who takes care of the children instead of watching television
The image of the grandfather taking care of his children’s children is typical so that they can take advantage of a few moments to be alone.
50. If your baby is beautiful, perfect, not crying or complaining, sleeps on schedule and bursts on demand, an angel … you are his grandmother
Grandmothers often have an idyllic view of their grandchildren.
51. A wise man knows when not to speak
Often, if our elders do not speak, it is precisely because of their wisdom.
52. A grandfather is the one who teaches you to look back to see things in perspective.
Knowing what happened allows us to better understand today.
53. From the attitude born of experience all other capacities are born.
Something as simple as having gone through various experiences allows us to master the rest of the skills.
54. There are no better aphorisms than those given by a grandfather or a grandmother
The short sentences of wise grandparents are special because they focus their teachings on a few words.
55. Popular culture is preserved because we have decided to listen to our elders
There are some people who, thanks to their experience, can transmit the culture of a whole people.
56. Our elders teach us that the attitude towards life goes far beyond appearances
Experience gives an attitude in the face of all adversity.
57. The people who give the best advice are those who have the most problems, with the exception of the grandparents, who have already experienced it all.
The elderly are powerful because they tend to have a stoic state of mind.
58. Grownups have more true stories to tell than every hour of television broadcast
Authentic stories, lived in the flesh.
59. What the years retain is given by experience
Learning from what you are going through allows you to adapt better to what is going on.
60. If you think you met great people on your vacation trip, wait for your grandparents to tell you who they met without leaving the neighborhood.
The most interesting things can happen anywhere.
61. We need to have our grandparents nearby to teach us what works and what doesn’t
Listening to our elders not only saves us time; also, dissatisfaction.
62. If you knew everything your grandparents know, you would understand that the world hasn’t changed so much
There are many stories that repeat themselves under different names.
63. Never forget what your elders had to go through for you to live well
The sacrifices of the elderly are often discreet because we are not living in the time when they were made.
64. The sacrifices made by your grandparents for decades
A life project is capable of accumulating great advances and advances that will benefit future generations.
65. Today is also part of the lives of your elders
Grandparents don’t live in the past; the present belongs to them as much as to others.
66. You would be surprised to see new things that can be learned by those who have already passed into old age
The new generations can also educate the older ones.
67. There Is No Home Remedy Your Grandparents Didn’t Know About
With little money, you can achieve wonders.
68. The best traditional cuisine is that of grandparents
The typical and homemade dishes are a delight.
69. In the eyes of our grandmother are reflected her sacrifices, value them
We need to know how to keep in mind what the big guys have done for us.
70. Your daily life is better understood if you know the story of your grandparents
The present is understood thanks to the past.