Proverbs are an inexhaustible source of wisdom that can be of great use to us in our youth and throughout our lives.
How we should react at different times, how to deal with life situations, or how to approach the future, are things that through proverbs and sayings we can do more consistently.
Proverbs for young people
These proverbs give us atavistic knowledge that we should all know because they are generally very useful.
Below you will discover 80 proverbs for young people that you will surely like, Be young or maybe a little older. They give us a good dose of experience and cunning to face the challenges of life.
- And also: “80 sentences of smiles to get your best version”
1. Long feelings, long consequences.
If we get carried away by our feelings, we may take actions that wreak havoc on us.
2. Don’t brag at the start of your trip, don’t brag when you return.
You have to be warned and expect the unexpected, you should not sell bearskin before you have hunted it.
3. Love and do what you want. If you keep silent, you will close yourself with love; if you cry out, you will cry out with love; if you correct, you will correct with love; if you forgive, you will forgive with love.
We must be consistent with our actions and never regret them.
4. Ask the experienced person, not who has the theory.
Knowing how to advise someone who has more experience than us is certainly the best we can do.
5. When you are overwhelmed with great joy, do not promise anything to anyone. When you are overcome with anger, do not respond to any letters.
We must not get carried away by emotions, they can play a trick on us.
6. If you don’t want him to be known, don’t.
Making sure that what we are doing is right must be a mantra that we must always adhere to.
7. Love offers two maximum adversities of opposite sign: to love those who do not love us and to be loved by those who cannot love.
Love can be very temperamental and cause us great pain throughout our lives.
8. Before opening an alien door, dress with a smile.
Our attitude can be the one that makes the difference in the execution of our actions.
9. Love is the joy of good, the reflection of the wise, the surprise of unbelievers.
Love is a feeling we can all experience and yet we all perceive it differently.
10. Time is like the course of a river: it does not return.
Time has only one direction and when it passes, we will never be able to recover that precise moment.
11. Love is a spring flower between two people that thrives in summer and does not wither in winter.
Love is an emotion that can remain in us imperceptibly.
12. Never make promises you can’t keep.
We need to keep our word and teach our loved ones that we are a trustworthy person.
13. Love is hidden like fire in stone.
Finding love can be a little difficult to accomplish, but we know it’s out there.
14. Silence is a great source of strength.
We must remain silent when we have nothing to say on the subject under discussion.
15. Love passes time; time passes love.
Love can make us lose track of time, and time can make us forget that love that has already happened.
16. If you’ve survived a storm, the rain won’t bother you.
When we have been able to overcome very serious problems, superfluous things cease to be relevant to us.
17. Love never asks; always gives. Love tolerates, never gets angry, never takes revenge.
When we feel love for someone, we can be very tolerant of their actions. One of the proverbs for young people that we must keep in mind.
18. Judging is a way to hide your weaknesses.
When we judge someone, it can be a way to distract others from our own insecurities.
19. Love does not ask, it is deserved.
When someone loves us, it will definitely be because we really deserve it.
20. From the darkest clouds falls water which is cleaner and purer.
Nice metaphor that tells us how to extract great experiences or positive aspects from problems.
21. Love is not looked at, felt and even more so when she is by your side.
When we are in love with the feelings we have towards that person, we perceive them a lot inside of us.
22. Opportunities do not just happen; you create them.
In order to have certain opportunities that we had to seek before, no opportunity will come to seek us from us.
23. The heart never speaks, but it must be listened to in order to understand.
Knowing how to listen to our heart can be a very important thing, understanding what it is really telling us.
24. Water floats a boat and can sink too.
The one who supports us today to achieve our goals, tomorrow can be the one who prevents us from doing so.
25. Whoever fears suffering already suffers from fear.
We must not be overwhelmed by problems that have not yet arisen, we must face them when they arise.
26. It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness.
We have to fight to solve our own problems, standing still and cursing will not solve anything.
27. True love is nothing other than the inevitable desire to help the other to be who he is.
When we truly love someone, we will do our best to make them achieve their goals.
28. Whoever does not know how to smile should not open a store.
Our attitude must determine our success, we must be positive.
29. Writing is like making love. Don’t worry about the orgasm, don’t worry about the process.
The process that we enjoyed performing an action is where the real fun lies.
30. He who gives way passes widens the way.
Being honest and whole makes this society we all live in a better place.
31. Friendship can become love. Love in friendship … Never.
Friendship over time can grow and become something more, but when a love is lost friendship is no longer possible, at least in most cases.
32. You cannot prevent the Pain Bird from flying overhead, but you can prevent it from building a nest there.
We all go through sad times in our lives, but overcoming that sadness is all about ourselves and our positivity.
33. People do their hair every day. Why not the heart?
We need to take care of our emotions as much as we do with other aspects of our life.
34. If your mind is strong, all difficult things will be easier. If your mind is weak, all easy things will become difficult.
Our mind will be one of the determining factors that will allow us to achieve a goal or fail in the attempt.
35. The greatest declaration of love is one that is not made; the man who hears a lot speaks little.
The best way to show someone our feelings is with our actions, words may not prove our true thoughts.
36. Keep it short and to the point, because every time you let a word come out of your mouth you are simultaneously releasing some of your energy.
Be precise in our words when expressing yourself to convey a more determined personal attitude to our interlocutor.
37. Poverty makes thieves and loves poets.
There is nothing that drives a man more toward crime than poverty and despair, and in turn nothing drives a man more toward poetry than love for a person.
38. The one who does not work when he is young, sleeps in straw when he is old.
We must work in our lives to ensure a dignified old age, if we do not sow the grain, we will never reap the fruits.
39. Do not complain and do not use words that project negative images, as this will be the energy that you will attract to you.
If we project positivity and good thoughts to others, they will pay us with the same currency.
40. Great souls have wills; the weak want only.
A very beautiful date that encourages us to do what we dream of, we must fight to make our lives happier.
41. He who rests in his time yields twice and does not tire himself.
Knowing how to rest when we need it is essential to show our highest performance at the right time.
42. The glory is not to never fall, but to resurrect each time you fall.
Knowing how to overcome adversity and rest in it is what makes us great people, it is the quality that divides us between winners and losers.
43. If in summer I am a grasshopper and from September to May an ant, do not hurry my mother, my life must be fine.
We must persevere so that we can reap the rewards of our efforts later.
44. There is no love in peace. It is always accompanied by agony, ecstasy, intense joy and deep sadness.
Love can be an emotional roller coaster that we can’t get off.
45. The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
What is impossible for us may not be for someone else.
46. Hunting, exercise, good for fun and bad for craftsmanship.
There are activities which, as a hobby, can be enjoyable, but which we cannot devote to professionally because they are counterproductive.
47. There is no love, but the proofs of love, and the proof of love for the one we love is to let him live freely.
When we love someone, we want their well-being above all else, and if their fate is not with us, we must let them go.
48. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.
We are always on time to do what we really want to do, as long as we stay alive, now is the right time.
49. He who was rich grew rich, lived poor, and died rich.
To make a lot of money, we have to devote time to this activity that we will never get back, and there is something far more precious than money: time, because its value is incalculable.
50. There is no disguise which can for long hide love where it is, nor pretend where it is not.
Feelings, when pure, eventually reveal themselves, and when they are false, they will end up inexorably uncovered.
51. If you identify with success you will have successes, if you identify with failure you will have failures.
As we have shown ourselves in society, this will get us where we want to be.
52. The working day, the night off.
Each activity has its time throughout the day and we have to do them where appropriate.
53. Offering friendship to one who asks for love is like giving bread to one who is dying of thirst.
Friendship and love are two very different things just like thirst and hunger, both are needs but are resolved in different ways.
54. A sage has his own opinions and makes his own decisions, while an ignorant follows public opinion.
We need to be consistent with our thoughts and trust our own opinion.
55. If leisure bores you, work is a good remedy.
Working values us as people and helps us focus on our personal goals.
56. For the love of a rose, the gardener is a servant of a thousand thorns.
Many times, to achieve what we aspire to the most, we must first make many sacrifices.
57. A miserable man demands a lot from others; a wise man demands of himself.
We must demand from others what we demand of ourselves, because only by leading by example will others give the maximum of themselves.
58. Work completed, sale in progress.
Once the job is done, we just have to reap the rewards.
59. He only spent ten minutes with the love of his life and thousands of hours thinking about himself.
When we love someone, no matter how little time we spend with him or her the rest of the day, we can’t get them out of our mind.
60. Victory shows what a person can come and do; his response to defeat shows his worth.
Knowing how to overcome adversity is what will teach others what pasta we are made of.
61. He who cooks and pasta, everything happens to him.
When we are multitasking at the same time, it is normal that we have many different setbacks.
62. Keep in mind that great love and great success require great risk.
When we are fighting for something of great value, it makes sense that the risks we have to take are just as great.
63. Better a hut in which to be happy than a palace in which to cry.
Knowing how to comply with what is strictly necessary is a quality that will make us much happier.
64. Brother at your prayer, young girl at your rank.
We have to adapt to each situation we find ourselves in.
65. All great love is not possible without pain.
Emotional ups and downs in any relationship are extremely common.
66. For those who do not know where they want to go, all roads are useful.
When we don’t know which decision is the right one, any one presented to us can look just as appealing.
67. He who walks in haste stumbles.
When we act recklessly, we are more likely to make mistakes.
68. A man is the age of the woman he loves.
When two people love and understand each other, age takes a back seat.
69. Don’t be afraid to go slowly, be afraid to stand still.
When we move towards our goals, it’s always positive, whether it’s slower or faster.
70. Better to give a skill to a child than to give him a thousand pieces of gold.
When we teach a technique to a family member, he can always use it to achieve his goals. One of the most accurate proverbs for young people.
71. He who can command and command, in prayer, does not walk.
When we reach a higher status, we use it to do what we need.
72. Bed and love, they will never tell you: go to work.
There is no better place in the world than our bed with our loved one.
73. Be high or low, don’t be fooled at work.
The job treats all employees equally and equally.
74. Where you have work, have no love.
In our profession, it is better not to start romantic relationships, because if they are broken, they can harm us in our professional life.
75. Practice makes the teacher.
To gain mastery in an art or craft, the only way is to practice dedicated to it.
76. With whom you have a relationship, do not have a contract.
Knowing how to separate our friendships from our working world is something that can benefit us.
77. Worker, rich man, dropo and beggar, the portraits are of father, son, grandson and great-grandson.
Different generations often manage the same wealth in very different ways, as their focus on how to spend it depends on the personal effort they put in to achieve it.
78. All evil is born of idleness, the remedy is honest and continuous use.
Work honors us, focuses us and makes us better, because it helps us to see the world with more perspective.
79. Give a man a fish and he will eat one day, teach him to fish and he will always eat.
If you really want to help a man, give him the tool so he never needs help again.
80. From many drops of wax a large candle is made.
With time and effort, we will achieve our goal. Perseverance.