Harmony allows us to enjoy things in a healthier and more enjoyable way, both in the world and in ourselves.
When we manage to have a mental, emotional and physical balance, we are able to appreciate the true value of things and to reject anything that hurts us.
Below we will see a selection of the best phrases about harmony, he commented.
The most memorable harmony phrases
Here is a list of the best harmony quotes and thoughts that will inspire you.
1. This world belongs to all of us, and everyone should be able to live in respect and harmony. (Michelle Yeoh)
To achieve a better world, we must live in harmony.
2. Peace and harmony constitute the greatest wealth of the family. (Benjamin Franklin)
A balanced home is as educational as any educational institution.
3. He who lives in harmony does not fear loneliness. (Doménic Cieri Estrada)
When we are at peace with ourselves, loneliness is a meeting place.
4. I am color blind. That’s why one of my favorite symbols is the peacock, in the plumage of which all colors harmoniously unite. (Michael Jackson)
Did you know this fact about the King of Pop?
5. Enjoy the moments of happiness, love and being loved! This is the only truth in the world, everything else is nonsense. (Leo Tolstoy)
Enjoy every moment of happiness and calm that you have.
6. The harmony of arms does not depend on the kinship of bodies. (Friedrich Schiller)
Everyone is looking for their own peace.
7. The only symbol of superiority that I know of is kindness. (Ludwig van Beethoven)
A nice person will always have their doors open.
8. Happiness exists on Earth; and he is won over by the careful exercise of reason, the knowledge of the harmony of the universe, and the practice of generosity. (José Marti)
The only battle that must exist in the world.
9. Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the multi-string piano. (Wassily Kandinsky)
Harmony in music.
10. More than a thousand unnecessary words, one is worth to grant peace (Buddha)
Try to make your words a balm and not a punishment for those you love.
11. How strange that nature, although it does not knock on the door, is not an intruder either. (Emily Dickinson)
Nature is the perfect example of harmony.
12. Nature considered by means of reason, that is, submitted together to the work of thought, is unity in the diversity of phenomena, harmony between created things. (Alexandre Von Humboldt)
Another reference to the harmony that exists within nature.
13. Action gives power. All harmony permeates the universe of God. (Ellen G. White)
When we start to think positive thoughts, our life is better organized.
14. The essence of a free government is to know how to put an effective brake on all rivalries. (John Adams)
Every government must bring peace and fairness to its people.
15. To live in harmony with the universe is to live full of joy, love and abundance. (Shakti Gauvain)
Why become bitter when you can live in peace?
16. When we learn to live from the soul, several things happen. (Deepak Chopra)
All good things on the outside start when we are good on the inside.
17. If there is light in the soul, there will be beauty in the person; if there is beauty in the person, there will be harmony in the house; if there is harmony in the home, there will be order in the nation; if there is order in the nation, there will be peace in the world. (Chinese proverb)
A call to the importance of taking care of our interior.
18. There is no such thing as a bad day, we just take a bad time and choose to take it with us all day.
In each experience we can learn valuable lessons.
19. Virtue is harmony. (Pythagoras)
Good manners bring balance to the world.
20. The most disadvantaged peace is better than the most just war (Erasmus Rotterdam)
No war is favorable.
21. Man made the earth a hell for animals. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
A sad reality.
22. Harmony makes small things grow; its absence causes the deterioration of great things. (Sallute)
Harmony demonstrates the importance of everything.
23. Harmony is a beautiful balance between mind, body and soul which is measured in tender and peaceful moments. (Mélanie Koulouris)
A very nice way to evoke the impact of harmony.
24. Union makes us as strong as disunity weak. (Aesop)
No team can function properly if there is no balance.
25. We are in this world to live in harmony. Those who know it do not fight with each other. (Buddha)
All peace begins with understanding and respecting others.
26. My harmony is real and I will never let anything or anyone take it away from me because it is my essence. (Marcela Otero)
Don’t let others want to change you.
27. I don’t know if it’s fatigue, maturity or resignation, but there are things I don’t want to discuss anymore. (Jorge Schubert)
Things change direction over time.
28. Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony. (Mahatma Gandhi)
True happiness comes from tranquility.
29. Everything in the world is done by a gradual process. This seems to be the great principle of harmony in the universe. (William Godwin)
Everything has its time and place.
30. We are all precious instruments in the orchestration of the world and its harmony. (Suzy Kassem)
Each person plays an important role in this world.
31. Life flourishes when it is in a state of harmony and balance. (Angie Karan Krezos)
Everything flourishes when there is care, love and dedication.
32. Patience is intelligence, therefore, it is balance and harmony of the mind. (Norys Uribe Santana)
Patience helps us cope better with circumstances.
33. We have learned to express the finer nuances of feeling by penetrating deeper into the mysteries of harmony. (Robert Schumann)
When you know yourself, you are better able to express yourself.
34. How to live in harmony? We must first know that we are all equally loved by God himself. (Thomas Aquinas)
Ways in which it is possible to live in harmony.
35. Calm the soul … that life is responsible for explaining things that do not make sense today.
You can’t control everything, so it’s best to accept it and learn.
36. Happiness is not a matter of intensity, but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony. (Thomas Merton)
Recipe to achieve happiness.
37. But what is happiness if not the simple harmony between man and the life he leads? (Albert Camus)
When we do what we love, it’s easy to achieve satisfaction.
38. Our hearts resonate at the same frequency as the Earth and the Universe. Therefore, we are all precious instruments in the orchestration of the world and its harmony. (Suzy Kassem)
It is not impossible to maintain a balance with nature.
39. All the peace you will find on top of the mountain is what you have brought with you. (Zen proverbs)
Never put aside humility, even if you reach the top.
40. The element of harmony is very important. (Pharrell Williams)
No one wants to live in chaos and bitterness.
41. The trials on the path to world harmony are no greater than the worth of those who accept the challenge. (Carl Lewis)
To achieve harmony, you have to go through different complicated situations.
42. To survive in peace and harmony, united and strong, we must have a people, a nation, a flag. (Pauline Hanson)
We must remember that we are all human.
43. Like all metaphysics, harmony between thought and reality must be found in the grammar of language. (Ludwig Wittgenstein)
Good communication is the basis of better relationships.
44. Art is a parallel harmony with nature. (Paul Cézanne)
There is no better teacher than nature.
45. He who overcomes his anger overcomes his worst enemy. (Confucius)
Do not get carried away by your emotions, as this can be very harmful.
46. The opposite is true, and out of the discord is formed the most beautiful harmony, and everything is engendered by discord. (Heraclitus)
The differences make us unique, not enemies.
47. The harmony of colors should be founded only on the principle of good contact with the human soul, that is to say what we will call the principle of inner necessity. (Vassily Kandinski)
The way we use colors.
48. I want everything to be beautiful, in harmony with Nature. (Ricardo Flores Magon)
There is nothing more inspiring than living in harmony with our surroundings.
49. You must be in harmony with the force and not in opposition to it. (Bruce Lee)
The important thing is to be able to manage it correctly.
50. I believe that on the last day of the world, at the time of eternal harmony, something so sublime will happen that it will make all hearts sink. (Fyodor Dostoyevsky)
An interesting prediction on the end.
51. When mind and body are in harmony, life works better. (Caroline Prohosky)
In this way, we can better manage things and deal with problems with a positive attitude.
52. Happiness is mental harmony; unhappiness is mental chaos. (James Allen)
An interesting reflection to analyze.
53. He who lives in harmony with himself lives in harmony with the universe. (Marc Aurèle)
In addition, he is able to accept others without prejudice.
54. The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition. (Carl Sagan)
It is one thing to be motivated and another to be blinded by our desire.
55. Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes, do not resist it. It just creates pain. Let reality be reality. (Lao Tse)
Change is never bad if we know how to capitalize on it.
56. Whether or not we can achieve global harmony, we have no better alternative than to work towards this goal. (Dalai Lama)
Each big step has been conquered with small goals.
57. Your body and mine, kept secrets, and a rare harmony. (Celeste Carballo)
Harmony with passion.
58. Not all spiritual paths lead to harmonious unity. In fact, most are funnels and distractions and nothing else. (Lao Tse)
We even have to be very careful that our beliefs do not absorb us.
59. You are only afraid if you are not in harmony with yourself. People are afraid because she never confessed. (Hermann Hesse)
Fear is just an obstacle to overcome with our own confidence.
60. Harmony with the earth is like harmony with a friend; you can’t appreciate his right hand and cut off his left. In other words, you cannot love the game and hate predators. (Aldo Leopold)
Harmony is accepting the good and bad things in life.
61. We can only dominate nature if we obey it. (Francis Bacon)
Nature is wiser than all of us.
62. When the power of love surpasses the love of power, the world will know peace (Jimi Hendrix)
An important reflection on our actions.
63. Higher education is that it not only gives us information, but brings our life into harmony with all existence. (Rabindranath Tagore)
Education is not just about knowing and already, but about applying this knowledge in a positive way.
64. Ask and have faith. Everything happens at the right time.
The first thing you need to achieve is confidence in yourself.
65. With an eye silenced by the power of harmony and the deep power of joy, we see the life of things ”. William)
The way we can see the real value of things.
66. To be in harmony, but to be different. (Confucius)
Being in harmony does not mean being equal to others.
67. Harmony is a state whose spiritual expression is love. (James Allen)
There cannot be harmony and hate at the same time.
68. Just as the eyes are trained for astronomy, so too are the ears to perceive the movements of harmony. (Plato)
Harmony begins with words.
69. Beauty is being in harmony with who you are. (Pierre Nivio Zarlenga)
Beauty starts with accepting us and being better people.
70. Even the smallest daily task can be humanized with the harmony of culture. (Alvar Aalto)
Never rule out the power of small actions and things.
71. Peace is a gift from God and, at the same time, a task for all (John Paul II)
Everyone has the responsibility to apply it.
72. The more you are in harmony with yourself, the happier you will be and the more faithful you will be. Faith does not disconnect from reality: it connects you to reality. (Paulo Coelho)
Always try to have a good balance.
73. Hanging on means feeling no remorse for the past or fear for the future; let life go on without trying to interfere with movement and change. (Alan Watts)
The real hookup we should all be doing.
74. Peace is not only our ultimate goal, but also the only way to achieve our goal. (Martin Luther King)
It is both the way and the end.
75. Life is acceptable only if the body and the spirit live in good harmony, if there is no natural balance between them and if they do not have a natural respect for each other. the other. (David Herbert Laurent)
How we can enjoy life to the fullest.
76. Wherever you get to know the audience, spreading a message of human values, spreading a message of harmony, is the most important thing. (Dalai Lama)
Try to have a positive impact whenever you can.
77. Harmony is something we should have with others, but it has to start with us first. (David)
We cannot treat others well if we do not treat ourselves well.
78. The total harmony of this world is made up of a natural agglomeration of natural discrepancies. (Seneca)
Differences are what makes harmony in the world.
79. Music is the harmony of heaven and earth. (Yuel JI)
We all love good music.
80. The life to come can only be glorious if you learn to live in total harmony with the Lord. (Sai Baba)
Faith helps to find inner balance.
81. By studying ourselves we find the harmony which is our total existence. We don’t make harmony. We don’t get it or we don’t earn it. It’s there all the time. (John Daishin Buksbazen)
Harmony is within us.
82. I live in a loving, bountiful and harmonious Universe, and I am in full gratitude. (Louise over there)
Appreciate all that you have.
83. Hidden harmony is better than the obvious. (Pablo Picasso)
That’s why you should never get carried away by appearances.
84. Peacekeeping begins with self-satisfaction (Dalai Lama)
People have to be good to themselves to be good to others.
85. A woman in harmony with her spirit is like a flowing river. She unwittingly goes where she wants and arrives at her destination ready to be herself and only herself. (Maya Angélou)
An interesting reflection to get where we want to go.
86. Rituals are the formulas by which harmony is restored. (Terry Storm Williams)
Having a routine is positive if you enjoy it and that helps you stay focused.
87. Grace is the result of inner harmony. (Marie Von Ebner)
If we are good on the inside, it is on the outside.
88. From discord he finds harmony. (Albert Einstein)
Balance can also be created from chaos.
89. Opposition brings harmony. From discord is born the most beautiful harmony. (Heraclitus)
The reactions confronted can lead to a balance.
90. May you find harmony. (Attica)
A great way to wish someone well.