Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro (1985 – present), is a professional footballer born in Madeira, Portugal. Although he currently plays for Real Madrid, Cristiano Ronaldo has also played for Manchester United FC and Sporting CP.
Playing as a forward, Cristiano Ronaldo has scored over 300 goals for Real Madrid and won 5 Gold Balls, the most prestigious award a player can achieve individually. In fact, he shares the Ballons d’Or record with another contemporary football legend, Lionel Messi, having 5 each.
“The 66 best quotes from football and footballers”
“The 27 best quotes from George Best”
Famous quotes from Cristiano Ronaldo
Known to be a physical prodigy and one of the best players in the world, Cristiano Ronaldo has also raised a lot of criticism for his big ego and the luxurious lifestyle he leads and is not interrupted by showing up.
Then, we review the 50 best quotes from Cristiano Ronaldo.
1. I want to be remembered as one of the best players.
Ambitious sentence in which he specifies his objectives
2. Your love makes me strong, your hate makes me unstoppable.
Cristiano Ronaldo thrives not only on the admiration he arouses, but also on suspicion.
3. I always want to play well and win titles. I am only at the beginning.
The sentence of Cristiano Ronaldo where we see that the Portuguese does not put any kind of roof.
4. Maybe they hate me because I’m so good.
This is not the first time that Cristiano has spoken of his detractors.
5. Experience makes you realize that playing as a team and being united leads to greater goals.
After all, football is a team sport
6. My mental strength is very important to me.
It’s not all about physical endurance.
7. I am living a dream that I never want to wake up from.
Without a doubt, Christian is one of the most envied people in the world. He knows it and is grateful for it.
8. There is nothing wrong with dreaming of being the best player in the world. It’s about trying to be the best. I will continue to work hard to achieve it, it is within my means.
Expression where you ask yourself, why is aspiring high bad?
9. Some fans yelled at me and hissed at me because I am handsome, rich and a good player. They envy me.
One of his most famous phrases he mentioned after a game with his current team Real Madrid.
10. I still remember when my teacher told me that football does not feed me.
Does the teacher have to remember when she said these words to him?
11. I don’t want to be compared to anyone, I would like to impose my own style of play and do my best for myself and the club.
Cristiano Ronaldo does not intend to emulate any other player.
12. Without football my life would be of no value.
Football is not only his profession, but it is his great passion.
13. Every season is a new challenge for me and I’m always looking to improve in terms of games, goals and assists.
Expression where his spirit of personal improvement is revealed once again.
14. I’m not a perfectionist, but I like to feel like things are done right. In addition, I feel an endless need to learn, to improve myself, to get involved, not only to please the coach and the fans, but also to feel satisfied with myself.
Big words that we can all apply in all aspects of life.
15. I will be very proud if one day I have the same esteem as George Best or David Beckham. This is what I am working on.
Although he is never hurt by his detractors, Cristiano Ronaldo longs for the sympathy that other players have aroused.
16. I know he loves football, I like it.
Sentence where Cristiano Ronaldo describes himself as “good football”.
17. Today there are opportunities that no one knows if they will reappear in the future.
Cristiano values the present and knows that everything does not always stay the same
18. Talent is not everything. You can have it from the cradle, but you have to learn the craft to be the best.
As Picasso said, success comes more from hard work than talent.
19. People need to understand one thing: at 18, I even have a dream club like Manchester United. It was a dream come true. But even then I was thinking of playing in England for a few years and then going to play in Spain. Even then, I thought like that, and I always gave 100%.
Cristiano Ronaldo remembers his sports career and I remember that he always put a lot of work into it.
20. I am proud to play for Real Madrid because I am having fun; when you’re not having fun, it’s a sign it’s time to go. At the moment, I’m happy here at the biggest club in the world.
Real Madrid had always been the club Cristiano Ronaldo had wanted to play for.
21. I am very happy to sign for the best club in the world and especially proud to be the first Portuguese to play for United.
Sentence Cristiano Ronaldo uttered when signing for Manchester United, the team with which he would win his first Champions League.
22. I want to win, no matter where I am.
Winning is the maxim of the elite.
23. My father was always in a good mood, he loved football. It saddens me a bit because if I could enjoy seeing now what I achieved would be the best of his life. But I’m sure he takes care of me from above.
In 2005, Cristiano Ronaldo lost his father and in this sentence the player regrets not having been able to enjoy his professional career.
24. When you lose someone you love so much, it is difficult to survive the loss.
Penalty in reference to the death of his father.
25. I have my flaws too, but I’m a professional who doesn’t like to lose or fail.
Although not perfect, Cristiano Ronaldo always gives everything.
26. I have hardly any privacy. I’m already used to this. Yes, sometimes it is difficult, but it is the choice that I made.
Cristiano Ronaldo can’t go anywhere without people and paparazzi harassing him.
27. It obviously annoys people when Real Madrid win. It makes them jealous. There is no equality of conditions.
The sentence of Cristiano Ronaldo where he praises his club.
28. If God doesn’t please everyone, I won’t please them.
One of those sentences where Cristiano puts God above him.
29. Why lie? I will not be hypocritical and say the opposite of what I think, like others do.
The brutal honesty of the honest has won him many enemies.
30. I’m still learning, but I think it’s the best thing in life to have a child.
Cristiano Ronaldo already has 2 children, Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. and Matthew Ronaldo.
31. I am aware that whatever the circumstances, there will always be speculation about mine.
Cristiano Ronaldo is aware that he is at a level where it is impossible to suit everyone.
32. I don’t promise anything. I don’t promise my mother anything. I don’t promise the fans anything.
Cristiano Ronaldo puts on the table that he will do everything possible for his goals, but he cannot guarantee anything.
33. Too much humility is a fault.
Curious line from Cristiano Ronaldo where he talks about the fact that too much humility can be a ceiling for people.
34. For me, being the best means trying it out in different countries and championships.
Cristiano Ronaldo has already proven that he is at the top level in the Spanish, English and Portuguese leagues.
35. I know that if the frame we will win the game.
Football ultimately comes down to goals.
36. I am convinced that there are no limits to learning.
One of those phrases that invites you to improve
37. Many young people players have triumphed at United. Why can’t this happen to me? I’m not worried about being young. It is an incentive to do your best.
Curious phrase Ronaldo said in his first season at Manchester United. He was right and he succeeded.
38. It motivates me a lot that people are interested in me.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s big ego is fueled by outside opinion, as well as self-improvement.
39. I have nothing to prove to anyone. There is nothing to prove.
Cristiano Ronaldo believes he has already shown that he is one of the best players.
40. What I do as an individual player is just important if it helps the team win. It is the most important.
Despite the great ego of the Portuguese, he knows that in the end the results are obtained as a team.
41. The highlight of my career was winning the Champions League. No one will ever erase it from my memory, just like no one will erase the fact that I did it with the Manchester United shirt.
The Champions League is the most prestigious tournament in football.
42. Number 7 is an honor and a responsibility. Hope this brings me luck.
Cristiano Ronaldo was number 9 before moving to 7.
43. God never sleeps, he knows who deserves it.
Cristiano Ronaldo is religious and it is not the first time that God is mentioned in his sentences.
44. Scoring goals is a great feeling, but the most important thing for me is that the team succeeds no matter who scores the goals while we are winning.
Nice sentence from Cristiano Ronaldo where he puts the team in front of him.
45. It makes no sense to make predictions. It is not worth speculating as nothing is set in stone and things change all the time in football.
Interesting sentence where Cristiano Ronaldo knows that in football anything can happen.
46. I know that I am a good professional, I know that no one is as hard on me as me and that will never change.
Cristiano Ronaldo is Cristiano Ronaldo’s first critic.
47. I’m not worried about the Golden Ball. It doesn’t make me drowsy, but I won’t be a hypocrite, of course I would like to win.
Cristiano Ronaldo knows it would be a lie to say that individual awards don’t matter to him, but they’re still not his priority.
48. I am very happy with my life and my personality. I won’t change anything.
Without a doubt, the Lusitanian leads a dream life.
49. When I win prizes, I think of my father.
Emotional sentence where Cristiano Ronaldo tells us that he remembers his father in the best moments.
50. I have never hidden the fact that I intend to be the best.
Sentence where Cristiano Ronaldo does not hide that he points to the highest.