Music is a feeling that embraces the global emotions of peopleThis is why it is so easy to identify with songs from different artists and integrate them into our own reality.
The melodies, lyrics, voice and rhythm that each song possesses remain etched in our minds to repeat over and over again when our mood isn’t screaming.
But have you ever wondered why music is so meaningful to people? The answer is very simple: because it has a stimulating effect on our brain, modifying it completely. This is why we can have mood swings, calm ourselves down and reduce stress when listening to music. It can even help us focus on a task or be the perfect companion for exercise.
Manolo García and his musical impact
Many of us have an ingrained musical style, which means that we prefer one genre of music over another. But sometimes we find artists who create art with their songs, mixing beats that seem at odds with each other, but find a way to make them work.
Such is the case of the great Manolo García, Catalan singer – songwriter who is characterized by his rocker style with flamenco influences that embrace the most poetic metaphorical lyrics that you can not get out of your mind.
Manolo García is not only a singer-songwriter, but also a composer and a fan of painting, while his lyrics are characterized by a surreal and lyrical style, keeping his roots in his Catalan roots and offering a tribute to the Spanish language. We met him in his musical debut with the bands Els Ràpids and Los Burros, until he took the courage to do his solo tour and currently enchants us with his successes.
Long phrases, verses and reflections by Manolo García
His lyrics leave us with some iconic phrases from his songs and interviews, which we consider to be a reflection of our lives. Get to know some of Manolo García’s best phrases.
1. And if life is a dream as a troubled navigator used to say, I prefer the trapeze to see them move
(I prefer the trapeze) You should always be encouraged to live life in all its facets.
2. It is not necessary to prove anything. Being a musician isn’t about being an athlete, it’s not about breaking records
For Manolo García, music is an art that belongs to the world, not something to brag about.
3. I keep a laughing look on you that nothing pretends. I keep the warmth of my skin in a pocket in case you come
(A sunny afternoon) Hope for the return of a loved one.
4.walk between … that the road stretches so far that in a hundred lifetimes I will not pass it
(I’ll keep walking) Go on with life and never stop.
5. I live in the absence of bad desire
(I prefer the trapeze) Will you wait for that person or go get them?
6. I was born in Barcelona, Catalan family I am Spanish, and I see that people still have to respect his country and his origins
It is important to maintain the humility of the place of origin to thank the place you are going to.
7. We are fictitious people, urban shipwrecks
(I prefer the trapeze) We are not eternal in this world.
8. To humiliate is not the way
An important lesson on the negative impact of success.
9. When you are not there, the mornings are tinged with sad songs, they are like the light perfume which bathes you for a moment and marks you.
(Time is never wasted) Leaving a loved one can sour our routine.
10. I’m like a silly god who invents things
Manolo García describes himself as a unique inventor.
11. Time is never wasted, one more retreat from our enthusiasm, hungry for affection.
(Time is never wasted) Everything that is experienced is a lesson learned.
12. When I work on records, it changes its face, I am happy when the guitars sound, when I write something and when I sing. It’s poetry
Can you see how he describes the happiness of doing what he loves?
13. In case the weather takes me today on the deserted beaches, I close the book of dead hours
(Mud Birds) Never miss an opportunity, even if it hasn’t worked before.
14. I’m serious about my job, pretending to do things the best that I can, but I don’t move the tiles dark, I move them with a light.
Professionalism has nothing to do with going above and beyond.
15. Share with me a quartet of silence, lend your dream suitcase tonight
(In Sant Ferran a short walk and another walk) Always share with people who make you happy.
16. On the maps I get lost, by its leaves I navigate, now the wind blows, when the sea was far away a long time ago
(Mud Birds) The best way to know is to experiment, so go around the world as you can.
17. I’m not a Peter Pan man, I’m a man my age, but I really like to play, don’t lose my smile
Keeping a piece of our childhood doesn’t make us childish, it keeps us alive.
18. The warmth you gave me never returned
(The shadow of a palm tree) Have you found the perfect person?
19. Either you give me a pulse or we play a simple one. Rub with me until you make me glow
(In Sant Ferran, a short walk and another walk) Tell the other person what you want from them.
20. I will retrace my steps, your steps father. I will retrace my steps which will be your mother’s steps
(On your steps) Are you taking your childhood home?
21. In my own way, I have tried to poetize my life. I do not resign myself to being a citizen who limits himself to living a modern life
Don’t be a copy of someone else, watch your own way.
22. Your rejection was a cold jelly, with which you seasoned our civilized and exquisite end
(Golden Bread) Words can hurt a lot
23. Fancy another time when I was honored by your presence which was your sincere, selfless and genuine friendship.
(The shadow of a palm tree) Sometimes we miss those people who meant so much to us.
24. I no longer climb the hill that takes me to your place, my dog no longer sleeps next to your candle
(Mud Birds) Sometimes life takes a long time to settle after a breakup.
25. I like to go against the grain. It never amused me to accept what they offer me and sign up for the bombing. I go alone, but it’s the same, I go with myself. I never fight with myself
Manolo García talks to us about the importance of having confidence in ourselves.
26. Fill the days with rhymes and verses with your presence with tender hands, fill the days with your prestige that something fixes me and never hurts me
(I would stay with you) Stick with someone who fills your color routine.
27. He who lives in his own way needs neither the world nor the mountain
(I’ll keep walking) It’s not about anarchy, but about following what we love to do.
28. In today’s world, everything tends to be small, and the wings of thought fly less. Words give more wings to ideas.
Words have a lot of meanings, so you should cherish them and learn from them.
29. If I could look you in the eye now … I would write this song here
(Coal and dry branches) Muses are usually the ones who fill our souls with love.
30. A homeland is a friend of the soul, a person you love, a father with whom you have a very consistent relationship
We must always be grateful and above all respect the place of origin.
31. May the dawn always find me awake, which awakens in me the hunger I have for you
(Like who gives a soda) Have you revealed yourself for a love?
32. All this stayed with me forever: my grandfather, the night, the ditches, the sprinklers, the hoes
We are who we are, thanks to the people of our childhood.
33. Flee the mirage of eternal love, you are only literary vagueness. Neither do you put to the pilgrim, neither to thirsty water nor to those who long to know show the truth
(With Blue Men) has bitter experiences that make us stop believing in love.
34. I dream of a better world, I have my ideas on how the world would be better: fairness
If we all treat each other for who we are, rather than for what we are or have, the world would be better off.
35. I only wanted from you what you gave me when I didn’t ask for anything
(What you gave me when I didn’t ask for anything) When someone gives you their best, it’s a real gift.
36. Even if I earned less in my living, I would like to continue playing
There are jobs which, although they are very well paid, make us miserable.
37. I am no longer a song or a dream. You are no longer there, I no longer feel the claw of your silence
(Who I loved so much) When someone leaves, they can take a part of us with them.
38. Always always standing without thinking of falling
(Biting the dust) It doesn’t matter that you fall, it matters that you get up.
39. What matters is the work, not the author. The author: dandruff, cavities, halitosis, aerophagia … human. But the work is immortal, spiritual, it can reach anyone
The works are a reflection of what we wear inside, an eternal expression.
40. I want to go away, to enter into silence. I want to get away from this life that I live without conviction and enter the time of the lights
(Rose of Alexandria) Letting go of what affects us is courageous.
41. It doesn’t make me dizzy to look back because I don’t look back, it makes me impatient to look ahead
How many times have you been stuck in the past?
42. And if it rains, we will go out in the rain … to empty the nursery of smiles and wait for the harvest
(We will go out in the rain) Always do the right thing, because you will see the beneficial flights you reap.
43. I don’t mind performing, I like it, but I like so many things
It is important to maintain humility no matter what level we have reached.
44. I don’t want to be your prison, than ever. I’d rather be a stone wheel on a sandy shore
(Shadow of the shade of your hat) A true relationship doesn’t imprison, it helps you grow.
45. I don’t like to be in a hurry and I don’t bother anyone
Don’t do what you don’t like.
46. You made me feel good about being alone. Diving to a strange depth that made me feel abyssal fish thousands of meters below the surface of a sea of tears
(Song of the loner who has reconciled with the world) Loneliness is never a good companion.
47. Because I know that faith is believing in a god even if he does not exist or does not exist even if this god sometimes does not believe in you
(We are levity) To believe is not to force something, but to know that you can achieve it.
48. I grant myself a poetic license. I’m looking for poetry anywhere, anytime
The search for the beauty of the world is what inspires Manolo García.
49. Don’t try hard, you see, I’m not perfect. Your contempt, your pride only allowed the damage to be welded
(Golden Bread) Sometimes other people try to make us feel less and we shouldn’t allow that.
50. Anything that can bring me emotion, dreams, travel interests me
Maybe not everyone is touched by the simplicity of the world, but if we need to appreciate what we are passionate about.
51. We all love so blindly a day that we would try to kiss the devil’s mouth, comb the wind
(We all love desperately) An interesting thought on how we are lost in loving.
52. With your lips kiss me, I am a masochist. Plus I never thought I’d meet a gladiator
(Gladiator) It’s okay to feel vulnerable around someone special.
53. There are a few central themes, a few small obsessions: the passing of time is always there. I love life so much … it’s the need to exist
Time is short What have you done to take advantage of it?
54. As the roads cross and then part again, your life and mine have crossed; darts to the target of our lottery
(To breathe) Some call it fate, others the red thread. How do you describe the luck of finding someone?
55. Knowing that you don’t love me and that you love another and not feel defeated or alone. To forget the lived experience, to live the sleep; I want all
(I want it all) When faced with a situation of uncertainty, it is always best to face the truth no matter how painful it is.
56. If I fought against myself, I might end up losing. Since I don’t wanna lose, I don’t fight, I’m comfortable inside
Love and self-confidence are powerful tools that make us invincible.
57. We all love desperately, as the angel wiped off from a prefabricated Eden falls
(We all love desperately) Have you ever lost the spirit of love?
58. If I think someone is repeating me, I don’t tell them, I keep it, I don’t want to hurt
While it is best to be honest, we need to measure the words we use to express ourselves.
59. You happily arrived with a sigh at this shadow dump where we have sometimes attached … you came to a light
(One year and another) You always have to see the positive side of everything.
60. It didn’t force me in a painful way. I’m looking for ways to move forward
The main motivation for achieving a goal must be our own, which is why we must demand it.
61. Maybe someone else likes this inconsistency, the zero interference that is now your pleasure.
(A theatrical twist) A relationship that is not stable can never be healthy.
62. Sometimes the days invite you to travel guided by the morning light
(Away from the river) Always find reasons to enjoy every morning.
63. And better not to wait, that life vanishes in waiting, patient but never absent, than if I wait too long my train will leave.
(I will continue to walk) Waiting too long can lead to you missing out on opportunities that will not be repeated.
64. When faced with a new situation, you must resort to resources that you do not know yourself
Once again, Manolo Garcia stresses the importance of trusting that we can achieve something.
65. I look for you in the perfume of passing women, in the silences that grow when they do not speak.
(A sunny afternoon) How much have you missed someone?
66. I do not copy or plagiarize, my self-esteem and my ethics prevent me, but everything I have heard there are influences
There is no need to cheat to be successful
67. I keep an afternoon of sunshine just in case, it’s a treasure that no one can snatch –
(A sunny afternoon) Encouraging someone during the day with a little detail is a beautiful thing.
68. Help yourself while waiting whatever you want, I want to redeem. But no shocks
(Coal and dry branches) When we redeem ourselves, we need to let the other person take the reins for a while.
69. And I knew that you are not a goddess or a demon, just a woman of flesh and blood. Not even a fallen angel, of course, the most beautiful in Eden
(I sat down waiting) No one is perfect and that is exactly what is attractive.
70. For me, being here is a new canvas. It’s instant, there’s nothing else
Appreciate every moment because time never returns.
You see? Poetry and songs can leave us with phrases that relate in a particular way to our lives. Manolo García is a great representative in this task.