Michael Gerard Tyson, better known as Mike tyson, Was a famous American boxer born in the year 1966 in the famous neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York.
As one of the best boxers in history, this boxer’s career stood out early on, winning the heavyweight belt at the rapid age of 20. His appearance, character and mastery of technique made young Tyson a truly feared opponent in the boxing world.
Mike Tyson’s best quotes and thoughts
In the decline of his professional career, this boxer has carried out actions that have left his entire audience with their mouths open, entering the world of drugs, biting a rival or performing all manner of shameful acts.
- We recommend that you read: “Michael Jordan’s 65 Most Famous Quotes”
Today, Tyson has found his place by leading a celebrity life in which he is very supported. Want to know your best phrases? Below you can enjoy Mike Tyson’s 75 most famous quotes, One of the most feared boxers in history.
1. I am a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I lose a star, I catch a handful of clouds.
He knew very well that life had given him a very special place in the history of sport.
2. When Jesus returns, these mad, greedy, greedy capitalist men will kill him again.
Tyson always paid special attention to the figure of Jesus, in his difficult life, it was perhaps a way to be able to keep hope for a better future.
3. I no longer react to a tragic event. A lot of bad things happened to me as a kid and some people think I don’t care. For me, it’s very difficult to be moving.
This boxer led a really complicated life, being able to get out of a neighborhood where people had no future.
4. As long as we persevere and resist, we can get what we want.
There is no doubt that perseverance will be the key to being able to achieve our personal goals.
5. I don’t understand why people want to get rid of pigeons. They don’t bother anyone.
It is something known to all his fans that Tyson is an absolute lover of pigeons, he currently has his own nursery.
6. Sometimes I feel like I was not meant for this company.
In his youth, Tyson found himself completely helpless by society, even going to jail.
7. Another thing that scares me is the weather. It’s like a book. You have a start, a split, and an end. It’s just a cycle.
Time is something that affects all of us, which is why we need to make the most of our life.
8. I am a Muslim, but I think Jesus would have a drink with me. Serious trouble. He was talking to me.
Indeed, Tyson converted to Islam while in prison, and his Muslim name is Malik.
9. I am not Mother Teresa, but neither am I Charles Manson.
People feared Tyson to a great extent, but outside of the ring he is a man totally incapable of hurting anyone.
10. I just want to be humble at all times.
Humility is something we all need to know how to cultivate and foster in our lives.
11. I am trying to put my right finger on the tip of your nose to try to hit the bone towards the brain.
As a boxer, Tyson tried to be as deadly as possible, crushing his opponent in one fell swoop.
12. I just want to do what I do best. And that’s the fight. The master.
To be able to become a heavyweight champion, you have to love boxing a lot.
13. If Jesus were here, do you think He would show me some love? Do you think he would like me?
Jesus played a key role in the life of this boxer, even though he is a pious Muslim.
14. You come home and go to party. But then you have a hangover. Everything is negative.
We must be able to lead an orderly life to be successful, disorder only weakens us as individuals.
15. I am the greatest fighter in the history of sport. If you don’t believe it, check the cash register.
This is one of the most emblematic sentences of this famous boxer, at the top of the sport, Tyson felt totally untouchable.
16. I am not very talkative and I know what I am doing. I put guys in body bags when it’s okay.
Using psychology to instill fear in the opponent is something this boxer has done very well.
17. Every time there is a revolution, it comes from someone who has read a book on a revolution. David Walker wrote a book and Nat Turner did.
Books are a really powerful tool and can have a huge impact on a person’s life.
18. When I was in prison, I was wrapped in all these deep books. That of Tolstoy. People shouldn’t be reading these things.
As we see in this quote, Tyson immersed himself in reading while in prison.
19. I lived in places where these guys couldn’t defecate.
During his life, this boxer came to live in real slums, which certainly marked him deeply.
20. I have some meanness in my heart when it comes to fighting, but outside of the ring I wouldn’t say something a good man wouldn’t say.
Contrary to the beliefs of many people, Tyson is a very nice person.
21. I’m going to gut you like a fish.
With phrases like this, Tyson instilled fear in his opponents.
22. When you see me smashing someone’s skull, appreciate it.
Boxing is a truly brutal sport, your audience should be prepared to witness real battles in the ring.
23. I think I’ll take a blood bath.
In his heyday, Tyson was a real knockout machine. Few could withstand two full assaults.
24. Difficult types don’t last. They become dinosaurs.
Many boxers have short careers during their professional life, boxing is a sport that punishes its practitioner a lot.
25. It is a miracle that I became alive at 40, but I was old too early and ready too late.
In his maturity, Tyson regrets a lot of the things he did and said during his youth.
26. He hoped he would get up so he could hit himself again and hold on.
His rivals had really complicated him, the great Iron Mike would have no mercy on them.
27. Maradona is my favorite player. He is low, fast, strong, very intelligent and explosive. I can’t speak to him outside of the track, as I have never met him personally.
Maradona was another great athlete of the time, who with his game also completely changed his own sport.
28. I just want to conquer people and their souls.
He only wanted to feel loved by society, the same society that had no compassion for him during his difficult youth.
29. I hope people will have fun and understand my story, because it is not a great story. There are a lot of horrible things, like not knowing if my mom ever loved me or who my biological dad is.
A truly inspiring life that we could all learn something from, his eagerness to overcome made Mike Tyson one of the most loved and feared men in sport.
30. I know people don’t like it because they want my money.
When you are a world champion, everyone wants to be your friends, is it because of your personality or your money?
31. Someday a man will win a trillion dollar fight.
The amount of money a boxer can earn is truly indecent.
32. I look around and I am in a mess. I don’t know why I do things.
The disorder has always accompanied this boxer throughout his life.
33. I will come back and take what people have to.
As an athlete, his ambition knows no bounds, he wanted to come back and become champion again.
34. The problem in my life has been that I have always been addicted to chaos.
With no family to guide him since childhood, Tyson didn’t know how to lead a normal life.
35. I know I will fly someday. My life is doomed as it is. I have no future.
Tyson has gone through some very difficult times in his life, situations where you cannot be positive.
36. The drug dealers sympathize with me. They see me as some kind of pathetic character.
Drugs have been one of the most negative factors in her life, addictions are still a barrier to success.
37. Vegetarian food has given me the opportunity to live a healthy life. I was on the verge of death, I was on designer drugs, cocaine, I had high blood pressure and arthritis, but once I became a vegetarian it all subsided.
Being a vegetarian has helped Tyson improve his health, it’s a diet we should all learn about.
38. I can inspire people on how to make money, how to be financially powerful.
In his heyday, this boxer won millions of dollars for just one fight.
39. I love to hit people. The master.
When life is cruel to us, being able to release that tension can partly reward us emotionally. Sport can help us improve our mental health.
40. I think the average person thinks that I am crazy and that I deserve what happens to me.
The attitude that Tyson has shown on numerous occasions during his run has earned him a bad reputation with the majority of the public.
41. I know how difficult it is to be a woman, especially a black woman.
Racism has always been present in the life of this boxer, society must know how to get rid of this negative aspect.
42. I am glad that I am not a hypocrite.
Tyson has always been shown to be who he really is, a bit of what he can certainly be proud of.
43. The only thing I do is pray for inspiration, because I have no particular goal in life.
Having goals in life can help us choose our daily actions correctly, we need to set goals for ourselves and fight for them.
44. This is not a hard man’s world. It’s a world of smart men.
Good advice from the great Mike Tyson, the goals we are pursuing will be achieved by being smart.
45. I’m like you. I also like the forbidden fruits of life.
His life can inspire us to improve ours and see where he went wrong, so we don’t have to.
46. Some people try to get you out of slavery to be their slaves.
We must not fall into the lie, some people earn money by taking advantage of the virtues of others.
47. I cannot change my past. A lot of the things I have done were not good, but I see a better future.
We all want Tyson to achieve all of the goals he’s currently set for himself. You can surely achieve them!
48. Anyone with any common sense would know that if I hit my wife it would rip her head off. These are all lies. I never put my finger on it.
He has always been unable to hit a woman, he would go against his values to do so.
49. My great weakness is my sensitivity. I am a very sensitive person.
Tyson’s sensitivity made him a man seriously hurt by society, having to drown out his frustration with the use of fists.
50. It is good to know how to read, but it is dangerous to know how to read and not how to interpret what you read.
In order to be able to read correctly, we must know how to interpret the words we read, otherwise we will not be able to understand them.
51. You cannot stay married in a situation where you are afraid to go to bed so that your wife can cut your throat.
Toxic relationships are something we have to let go on the first change, to make a mistake is human, but to persevere in it is not.
52. True freedom is having nothing. He was freer when he didn’t have a penny.
When we have great wealth, we are less free than being poor, for there will always be someone willing to try to take our money away from us.
53. I’m not the same person I was when I bit this guy’s ear.
We all change over the years and Tyson has evolved tremendously as a person.
54. I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good strong brother and try to be a father someday.
Our family is truly the greatest wealth we all have, we should be grateful for that.
55. Don’t try to intimidate anyone before a fight. That does not make any sense. He intimidated people by hitting.
Tyson’s punches were truly devastating, they could kill his opponent in seconds.
56. God lets everything happen for a reason. It’s a learning process and you have to move from one level to another.
Life can be very complicated, but with our efforts, we will be able to move forward.
57. When I fight someone, I want to break their will. I want to take his manhood. I want to rip your heart out and teach.
In boxing, the two fighters try to destroy the morale of their opponent. It is an essential thing to be victorious.
58. I want to rip your heart out and feed Lennox Lewis. I want to kill people. I want to rip out their stomachs and feed their children.
Phrases like these earned poor Mike Tyson his notoriety.
59. Everyone has a plan until they hit them in the mouth.
When we are affected, our heartbeats skyrocket and our mind goes blank.
60. They were drugs. I was just thinking about drugs. I believed I was God, I felt like God.
Drugs are an extremely harmful evil to anyone, including the heavyweight champion of the world.
61. I would rather be first and have nothing in my pocket, than rich and have second place.
To be number 1 we have to think like number 1, our dedication has to be total.
62. I can’t go on with this. I cannot continue to lie. I will not continue to ruin this sport. It’s just my end. Has been completed.
One of the toughest times in Tyson’s life has undoubtedly been his retirement, which no great athlete knows about.
63. I have never felt happy with boxing. It was a lifestyle that I never felt completely comfortable with. My dream is to be remembered as Mike Tyson and not as a boxer.
Retired Tyson wants to be able to wash his image and let people know his most human side.
64. A lot of people even think I’m the best ever. I don’t think it’s really the best ever, but the reason people think about it is because I was willing to go places no one else was willing to go. to go.
Was Mike Tyson the best of all time? Possibly courtesy of Muhammad Ali.
65. Basically we all want to be Achilles. The king of all fighters.
Achilles was one of the greatest warriors of antiquity, a great reference for any type of fighter.
66. I have it on my to-do list. Before I die, I want to visit Achilles’ tomb in Greece.
Achilles’ tomb is currently a mystery, we hope to find it soon for Tyson to visit.
67. In the 80s, when I was a child, I sang “I can feel it coming in the air tonight”, when I wanted to be world champion. They were good times.
In the famous movie “Hangover in Las Vegas”, Tyson sang this well-known song.
68. It took me almost 50 years to understand the meaning of the word gratitude. 50 years of discovering how to be kind to yourself.
As we can see, human beings evolve throughout their life, we mature over the years.
69. Luck comes when you work hard, very hard and get nowhere. You are about to leave. But then Boom! Come in, take a look.
Work is essential in the life of anyone, luck only reaches those who work.
70. The first time I fought it was because someone had killed one of my pigeons.
This man who killed one of his poor pigeons will certainly receive his due.
71. It was Bruce Lee who took us out into the streets, who started fighting, who kicked people in the head … Sometimes for no reason! Bruce Lee made us do it. After watching a video we all think, “I have to do this to someone!
Who doesn’t remember the famous Bruce Lee movies? They have been a benchmark for over a generation.
72. Donald Trump is a very interesting and captivating man when you meet him.
In this quote, we can see the affinity Tyson feels for the current President of the United States of America.
73. Obama was worth it just to see him become president.
The first black president leaves allowing an entire community to be well represented in his own community, a milestone we will all always remember.
74. Now, however, I am a hardworking man. I go to work, I come home grateful to have my children.
Today, this boxer leads the life he always dreamed of, all his fans are happy to have been able to find his place in life.
75. My whole life is repentance. My actions, my behavior, a lot of things that I have done in my life, especially as a fighter. I despise a lot of fighters just to be a big name and stuff. I wish I hadn’t done it, I wish I hadn’t said a lot of things that I said to other people.
As we can see honesty is a quality that Tyson has always possessed, all his fans hope that in the future Mike Tyson will achieve whatever he does.