“Naruto” is a manga series written and illustrated by Masashi Kishimoto, published in the famous magazine Shūkan Shōnen Jump and later brought to its animated adaptation by Studio Pierrot. The anime had two parts called “Naruto” and “Naruto Shippuden”, which tell the story of the growth and struggle of Naruto Uzumaki, who wants to become the ninja chief of his village.
Currently, his work continues with “Boruto: Naruto next generation” which tells the story of the children of the main protagonists.
In this naruto phrase collection you will find a selection of the most emblematic reflections and dialogues of this work of fiction, with commentary.
Naruto’s Most Memorable Phrases
Naruto was not only one of the best anime when it first aired, but it has become an example of struggle and persistence for an entire generation. Here you will find a sample of the ideas and themes addressed by the story of this young ninja, through a selection of the best Naruto phrases.
1. When you challenge your own beliefs, you are done. (Naruto Uzumaki)
For Naruto, it’s important to act from a strong screaming system.
2. Even the strongest of opponents always has a weakness. (Itachi Uchiwa)
No one is perfect, not even those who can seemingly win any battle.
3. It’s not the face that makes someone a monster, it’s the decisions you make in your life. (Naruto Uzumaki)
Remember, it’s our actions that speak for us.
4. My motto is to be stronger than yesterday, if necessary I will be stronger than half a day ago, even stronger than a minute ago. (Rock Lee)
An invitation to continue to improve.
5. War never ends, there are many reasons to support this fact, human nature seeks conflict. (Pain)
A sample of the real world and its excuses for going to war.
6. The next generation always surpasses the first, it is one of the endless cycles of life. (Kakashi Hatake)
The following generations have more potential than the previous ones.
7. Rejection is part of every man’s life. If you cannot accept and overcome rejection, or at least use it as a writing medium, you are not a real man. (Jiraiya)
Rejection is a part of life and you must learn to deal with it.
8. Even stupid and innocent children will grow up in the face of pain, until their thoughts and beliefs are the same as their doubts. (Pain)
Children grow up with the excitement of where they thrive.
9. If the companions you trust gather around you, hope can take physical form and become visible. That’s what I think … (Kakashi)
Show confidence in teamwork.
10. If you don’t share someone’s pain, you will never be able to understand others. (Nagato)
You cannot be empathetic if you also keep quiet in front of others.
11. Hard work is useless for those who do not believe in themselves. (Naruto Uzumaki)
Trusting us is the first step to reaching the top.
12. It is only through the eyes of others that our life has meaning. (Haku)
We gain confidence when someone is more interested in us.
13. Either people change or they die before them. It’s one thing or another. (Orochimaru)
Do you think people can change?
14. People get stronger because they have things they can’t forget. This is what you call growth. (Tsunade Senju)
There is always a reason to move forward.
15. Emotion causes you to hate others, and hatred drives you from conflict to war. (Danço Shimura)
There are pure emotions which, at the wrong time, can turn into hate.
16. Art is something which reaches its maximum splendor just before suddenly disappearing into the immensity. (Deidara)
A very special way of seeing art.
17. In this world of Shinobi created by the frivolous, it is very gratifying to know that there are souls like yours. (Chiyo)
There will always be good people in a world where everything seems corrupt.
18. I want everyone in the village. That’s why I want to protect them. (Dan Kato)
A dream that never came true.
19. Even if they step on us, we will still have hope. (Shikamaru Nara)
You can’t give up on your first failure.
20. Make mistakes. But thanks to these mistakes… You have the strength to face them. (Hinata Hyuuga)
These are the mistakes we learn the most from.
21. Failure does not give you a reason to give up as long as you have faith. (Naruto Uzumaki)
Keeping trying is what leads us to success.
22. No one cared who I was until I put on a mask. (Obito Uchiwa)
An invisible being who gained notoriety when he started doing bad things.
23. You are right, all efforts are in vain if you do not believe in yourself. (Might Guy)
Because you will see these efforts as a burden rather than a growth.
24. Never give up without trying. Do what you can, no matter what effect it may have! () Noki)
A nice sentence to motivate us.
25. A failure will win even at the expense of his own life! (Might Guy)
The people who have nothing to lose are the ones who take the most risks.
26. Trying to improve yourself by learning from others is what calls for friendship. (Shino Aburame)
Friendship is support and understanding.
27. I don’t hate the dark. It was in the dark where I grew up. (Kimimaro)
Not everyone has a simple life.
28. Adults are fools. If they really want to end this never-ending struggle, they have to sit down with each other and make a truce. (Tobirama Senju)
Wars leave only death and destruction in their path.
29. You don’t know anything about life until you’re in the mouth of a frog. (Gamakichi)
A very funny saying from this huge summoning toad.
30. Better to have a horrible past than to be empty like me! (Chinese)
Our past shapes our identity.
31. When a man learns to love, he must run the risk of being hated. (Madara Uchiha)
Love and hate are separated by a very fine line.
32. I don’t know who is more pathetic, the madman or those who follow him. (Jirobou)
An interesting question.
33. If love is just a word, then why does it hurt so much if you realize you can’t find it anywhere? (Gaara)
Love is so great that it is not fully understood.
34. Each of us must do what is at hand! If we die anyway, it is better to die fighting than to do nothing! (Sakura Haruno)
A motivating speech before going to war.
35. Even though it forces me to smile. Looks like I’m the kind of person who ends up being hated. (Sai)
Sometimes people are rejected because they are misunderstood.
36. I wonder… have you got it, as young as you are… the Will of Fire? (Hiruzen Sarutobi)
Young people can surprise us with their skills.
37. It’s true! Compared to the world, I am very small, almost nothing. (Naruto Uzumaki)
We are a small part of this vast universe.
38. I told you before, I am an avenger. I don’t care about this test, Chunin or whatever. Am i strong This is the answer I want. (Sasuke Uchiwa)
Have only one goal set in your mind.
39. Wake up to reality! Things never go as planned in this world. (Madara Uchiha)
Things may not turn out the way we want them to, but there are many pleasant surprises in store for us.
40. Some people want power and get angry when they don’t get it. They release their fury with everyone. Even if you don’t want it, it becomes a part from you. (Hatake Kakashi)
A lot of people are blinded by power.
41. The last bite. This is the last, and the most suitable for making the most of it. No matter what it costs, I won’t give up. (Choji Akimichi)
Show your love for food.
42. Are we not rivals to become Hokage? (Konohamaru Sarutobi)
A shared dream.
43. It is because I have experienced pain in the past that I can envision what will be best for the future. (Onoki)
A painful past should motivate us for a better future.
44. I can’t stand weak and indecisive people! (Kisame)
insecurity people become difficult to manage.
45. You are terribly fragile. What kind of man are you? (Agenda)
Showing her feminine rudeness.
46. I have not been left out. It was my choice, and only mine. (Anko Mitarashi)
At all times, we must take responsibility for our decisions.
47. I’m sorry. Her head is so empty that I mistook it for a vase and put flowers in it. However, you might want to spit this out quickly. They can be quite toxic. (Ino Yamanaka)
A subtle and powerful attack.
48. It wasn’t a big game… a little boring. (Agenda)
Fun of a difficult meeting.
49. It is not enough that they buried us alive in the dung heap, but now they are stealing our chakra. These guys must be recognized for the merit of thoroughness. (Kiba Inuzuka)
A situation that seemed impossible to overcome.
50. What is your desire? Pau? Money? Or the world? What you want is something you have to achieve with your own strength! (Gamabunta)
Nothing comes in a silver platter, everything is the result of our efforts.
51. Why did you end up like this? (Sasuke Uchiwa)
There are actions that surprise us and leave us empty.
52. There is no shortcut to becoming a Hokage. (Konohamaru Sarutobi)
The only shortcut to success is to climb stairs.
53. You are right. These little people and their little dreams, why bother ?! I have my own dream! (Zabuza Momochi)
Everyone is fighting for their goals.
54. Mature… Death becomes a shinobi. There are times when death is hard to come to terms with, but if you don’t get over it, there is no future. (Tsunade Senju)
Death is not exempt for anyone.
55. The longer you live, the more you realize that in this reality there is only pain, suffering and futility. (Madara Uchiha)
Life is not easy, but neither should you drown in a glass of water.
56. I want to see what the ninja world looks like, the world in general. I think I can be very careful about anything that I overlook, otherwise I don’t know what I’m going to ignore. (Sasuke Uchiwa)
On the redemption and atonement of sins.
57. It doesn’t matter what you do, if you live and die as you see fit. However, no matter which path you take, remember to protect the people who are precious to you. (Hiruzen Sarutobi)
never forget the people who love and support you.
58. A smile is the best way out, even if it isn’t. Surprisingly, everyone takes it literally. (Sai)
Not all smiles are true happiness.
59. When the captured birds become wiser, they try to open the cage with their beaks. They don’t give up because they want to fly again. (Genma Shiranui)
A metaphor for never giving up.
60. His soul was as pure as snow. (Zabuza Momochi)
There are people who do not lose their innocence.
61. You have a good point. But … it’s not a dream. (Tobirama Senju)
To make a dream come true, you must have a plan of action.
62. It is the bonds that make us suffer. What will you know what it means to lose them? (Sasuke Uchiwa)
Everyone has special and sacred bonds to value.
63. Knowing what is right and choosing to ignore it is cowardice. (Hatake Kakashi)
Never go blind in the face of injustices.
64. Sorry Sasuke, looks like this is the last time. (Itachi Uchiwa)
One of the simplest but most heartbreaking sentences in the whole series.
65. They all like silly boys. (Kourama)
A particular flattery.
66. Just because someone is important to you doesn’t mean that person is necessarily good. (Gaara)
A reminder that not all people are what they say they are.
67. Love is not necessary, power is the only real need. (Kimimaro)
Power against love.
68. Now I understand. Even if I have to take devil fruit, I have to gain power. I am an avenger. (Sasuke)
There are times when one chooses to take the wrong path in the pursuit of power.
69. Love is the care and devotion you feel for those around you. (Yashamaru)
A very simple way to express love.
70. The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. (Neji Hyuuga)
A sentence reminiscent of an Albert Einstein saying.
71. Do you think that dying together can be a kind of “teamwork”? Madara Uchiha)
How far do the ideals of teamwork go?
72. People cannot win their loneliness. (Gaara)
That’s why if you feel lonely, you can’t shut yourself up. Ask for help.
73. For other people, it may not have changed at all, but I feel like I could have changed. (Hinata Hyuuga)
Everyone can perceive their own changes and be comfortable with them.
74. We do not fight alone … Because we have colleagues who help us when we are in difficulty. When we are in a commitment, we hope that they will come to help us. (Shikamaru Nara)
It’s in bad times that we discover those who really support us.
75. The job of ninjas is not to fight to lose their loved ones over and over again. (Dan Kato)
Very hard and unfair work.
76. The most important things are not written in the books. You have to learn them by experiencing them yourself. (Sakura Haruno)
There is no point in learning everything if you don’t put it into practice.
77. Real beauty is in things that last forever, never rot or fade. (Sasori)
One way to see beauty.
78. Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life… but if you stay in this world longer, you might find some value in it. (Orochimaru)
An interesting sentence to think about what we want in life.
79. Maybe admitting that there is something you cannot do is not the same as giving up? (Kabut)
What do you think about that?
80. Tears and rain fall on my face, my body is unable to stay, but my heart is not ready to go. (Sasuke Uchiwa)
The real strength is in us.
81. Forget revenge. The fate of those who seek revenge is grim. It’s tragic, you will end up suffering and hurting yourself more. Even if you manage to get your revenge, all that’s left is a void. (Kakashi)
No one finds happiness if they embark on the path of revenge.
82. A place where someone still thinks of you is a place where you can feel at home. (Jiraiya)
Home is where your loved ones are.
83. The Rhine was the only light in my life. By losing Rhine, the world he knew completely changed and became hell … a world without hope. (Obito Uchiwa)
A moment of loss that changed everything.
84. Well, that’s typical. He’s not happy unless he’s giving people heart attacks. (Iruka)
People who live life at full risk.
85. It is always so. The only things I can do for Naruto are the little things someone might do. (Sakura Haruna)
There are times when the little ones things are the ones that explain the most.
86. It is unwise to judge others on the basis of your own preconceptions and their appearances. (Itachi Uchiwa)
People get to know the case over time.
87. Por. This is what we are going through. And we live it every day. It is only in death that we are freed from fear. (Neji Hyuuga)
When death becomes flight and rest.
88. Someday I would like to be appreciated by others. (Gaara)
We all want to be recognized.
89. I think you have the potential to blossom into something even more beautiful than the cosmos. (Ino Yamanaka)
Each person has the capacity to grow and be great.
90. Finding a new me is the lesson you taught me. (Kabuto Yakushi)
It’s never too late to change, life is dynamic.