Robyn Rihanna Fenty, better known as Rihanna, Is a singer, songwriter, actress and businesswoman born in Barbados.
Known the world over for hits like “Umbrella”, “Work”, “FourFiveSeconds” or “Don’t Stop the Music”, the Caribbean singer rose to fame as a teenager and has since become a pop music icon. and a resident of the Billboards with the most listened to hits.
In addition to her role in music, Rihanna has always been involved in social causes, with a particular focus on feminism and the empowerment of women. Known for being a strong woman, the artist was recently appointed Ambassador to Barbados.
“The 40 best quotes from Michael Jackson, the king of pop”
“80 musical phrases for music lovers like you”
Rihanna’s famous quotes and phrases
With eight studio albums in its history, the Caribbean has always sought to reinvent itself as an artist also reaching the big screen in films such as “Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets”.
Then, Let’s review Rihanna’s 75 best quotes.
1. I’m crazy and I don’t pretend anything else.
The singer has no problem saying that she is going out of what is “normal”.
2. I really want to see what life has in store for me.
Although she surely experienced this, Rihanna still can’t wait to see more
3. I take risks because otherwise I will be bored. And I get bored very easily.
Not only on stage is a restless woman.
4. I have always believed that when you follow your heart, when you do the things that make you feel the best, you can never lose, because conforming is the worst feeling in the world.
The key to Rihanna’s success has been believing in what she does and not settling for it.
5. We all have our things that we like and don’t want to see. It’s all in the mind. This is why people take their own photos because it is difficult for someone to capture what they are looking for.
Interesting sentence where the singer compares the search for what satisfies us to photography.
6. Women feel empowered when doing things that are only meant to be done by men.
She has always declared herself a strong supporter of feminism.
7. In my looks, I am always looking for new things. Interesting silhouettes or something out of the ordinary. I have to make it my own. It’s fashion for me.
Sentence where we see once again how it escapes the workbench.
8. If I cry it is because I am very angry that there is nothing I can do about it. Is when i cry
She also does not get rid of the feeling of helplessness despite having “everything”.
9. I don’t have a lot of time to be alone. It scares me to build relationships and lose the faithful and loyal ones because I can’t give them even 10% of the attention they need. It is the reality of my life and my schedule.
All is not light in the life of the stars.
10. In the future, I will look back and be able to say that I have enjoyed my life and have lived it for myself.
There is no doubt that the singer has given everything.
11. If someone is right for you, you will know it.
Basically, we know when someone is “that” person.
12. If you don’t live your life, who will?
Reflection that invites you to focus on yourself and forget about others.
13. I am not doing anything because of the response they will receive or the controversy. I only live my life.
Rihanna, despite being in the spotlight, doesn’t care what they say.
14. Most people take the full picture of a person from the little information they receive. Most of the time, this is wrong.
We all know how carnivorous the sensationalist press can be.
15. I love to sing. I love it and it’s not superficial. It is a form of expression.
It’s not just his job, it’s his passion.
16. All I want is to have a positive impact on women. Women are very powerful but also those who have the most doubts. We will never know how powerful we are.
The singer is very aware of her role in empowering women.
17. Making music is like shopping for me. Every song is like new shoes.
Sentence where we see how Rihanna sees in her songs.
18. I drink a lot of coconut water. It balances out all the toxins that I put in my body.
What does he mean by toxic?
19. I have never been able to identify with the word “weak”.
The Caribbean is definitely a strong woman.
20. Single life is vastly overrated.
Does this refer to the fact that you would like to be in a relationship?
21. You just have to accept your body. You might not like it, but you just need to be comfortable with it.
Interesting phrase where you compare loving and accepting.
22. I always feel watched. If I’m upstairs with the curtains open, I think there are paparazzi.
And no wonder. He is one of the most popular stars.
23. I hate going to the gym and having a classic method. I hate something too square, too routine, too familiar. I get bored very quickly.
Even the gym needs something more mentally stimulating.
24. Never eat salad. I make sure I don’t eat too much junk, but I hate veggies.
Curious how he keeps this figure without vegetables.
25. Men put me with culture. Let them leave me wanting more. They don’t need a career, but they have to speak other languages or know things from other parts of the world.
The singer turns out to be sapiosexual.
26. I like to be taught. I like to feel like a student.
Given her position of power, Rihanna still likes to feel like a learner.
27. Robyn is who I am. Rihanna is an idea of who I am.
The singer’s full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty.
28. When I imagine myself old, I only care about feeling happy.
No money, no fame. Just seek happiness
29. I have always wanted to do what my brothers did. I always wanted to play tough games, wear pants and go out.
Sentence in which he shows that he has never had the inconvenience of empowering himself by doing “masculine” activities.
30. There is nothing better than a jacket. You can do it all with a great jacket. You can have the figure you want under a jacket.
In the hiding place of this room, she finds her strength.
31. I can’t do a song for someone in particular.
Reflection where he talks about how he can usually talk about general concepts.
32. I want to give people a little bit of the Caribbean. Let them see my funny side.
There is no doubt that the origin of the wind is much closer than that of the big city.
33. I am a girl but I must think and act like a woman. Business forces you to do this.
Although she is in a position of power, deep down she feels like a girl –
34. I am happy and single.
Rihanna doesn’t need a man by her side to be happy.
35. It’s easy to create an album full of great songs, but what I want is for the set to have value.
He prefers to focus on the album as a concept rather than “hits”.
36. You have no power over the way God does things.
Is she a Christian?
37. We always want what others have and others want what we have.
There is no doubt that the world is moved by envy.
38. Sometimes on stage I do songs that I don’t feel identified with anymore, so I want them to break the barrier of time.
It’s hard to deny that some songs will be “timeless”.
39. I love to read to people. I love to watch and think about why they dress the way they dress and why they smell like they smell.
Creamy watcher, without a doubt.
40. When I started going out partying with friends at 14, I was the opposite of everyone. He wore dust and hats backwards. I didn’t want to be like the others.
From an early age and in the Caribbean, he began to stand out.
41. Streaming is a very big market for me.
New platforms have certainly emerged as the new way to consume music.
42. I have a very vulnerable gang. I think people have a bad image of me. They are not as defensive and aggressive as people think.
We assume that this harsh facet is also necessary in order not to be oppressed in the world we live in.
43. I was bullied when I was young. Even though I don’t even know why.
How will those who abuse her feel now?
44. Love is the best theme for singing. The purest.
And the most recurring theme too.
45. It’s every girl’s dream to be a cover girl.
Too bad this is the canon of success.
46. I have nothing to hide.
It’s also not that he can too much, as he lives with paparazzi around.
47. People think it is not complex because we are young. We can suffer as much as an elderly person.
And surely what is lived is lived with more intensity.
48. Women want freedom. They want to empower. They want hope.
She is certainly an icon of feminism.
49. Steven Spielberg was my childhood hero.
What will be your favorite movie?
50. All of my favorite artists are from the 90s. They were all very brave.
Interesting phrase that leaves you wanting to know what the references are.
51. Children are the trendsetters. Designers take it, do it again and make kids buy it again but more expensive.
Curious reflection which underlines that designers are nothing more than “observers”.
52. I never know what day it is. May, May, May.
With its agenda, the Caribbean has already lost track of time.
53. All of my jewelry is Claire’s jewelry. Or my mother’s store in Barbados.
He should be one of the few who doesn’t spend too much on jewelry.
54. I could never give relationship advice to anyone.
What happened to Chris Brown is well known.
55. The best feeling I had was winning the first Grammy. A few years ago I was dreaming about him and suddenly it was happening.
What would it be like now to win one?
56. Music is in my DNA!
It is definitely not a business for her, it is her passion.
57. My body is weird. I wake up when the sun rises and I have trouble sleeping. I think too much at night.
As it is restless or calms down at night.
58. I would love to date someone who is cool, fun and entertaining.
Rihanna is not looking for famous men or with money. She already has that.
58. My musical taste changes naturally. I’m not trying. Sometimes I do dark things and other times I am very feminine.
It is well known that she is a very versatile artist.
59. I don’t like bonassos. They make everything perfect and boring.
Bad news for the good guys around the world.
60. If you make music that you don’t identify with, it’s painful. It is painful for the performer and for the audience.
Without a doubt, one of the keys to success is connecting and connecting with music.
61. Men need attention. They need their egos to feed them from time to time.
Being in an industry run by men, Rihanna got to know well how they work.
62. The day I wake up without cellulite? It will be the perfect day.
Although she is envied by so many people, even Rihanna is not immune to insecurities.
63. I have incredible experiences in my life
It is not difficult to imagine the anecdote I could tell.
64. As a young woman she was very rude.
Rebellion often goes hand in hand with lack of politeness.
65. When I cut my hair, my whole sound changed. My style has changed.
Curious to see how a simple aesthetic change could change the artist’s “state of mind”
66. I like to be creative.
It is well known that the singer enjoys getting involved in the artistic concept of her music.
67. My mother would kill me if I posed naked. My mother has certain standards
Despite what the Caribbean physically imposes, her first boss is her mother.
68. I love music, but after my first experience with movies, I can’t wait to do more.
The singer’s artistic ambition is not limited to music.
70. Dancing is very important to me because I grew up in Barbados. It is essential there.
He carries the Caribbean in his genes and is proud of it.
71. I have too many clothes. I have too many options.
How big should the popstar’s closet be?
72. I know that a large part of my fan base is gay. From the start, they supported me. It is impossible for me to be homophobic.
The diva knows to whom she owes much of her fame.
73. Honestly, lately I’ve been wondering how boring I am. When I have free time, I watch TV.
We can’t imagine Rihanna seeing MASTERCHEF with how emotional she is.
74. Estimo Eminem. He’s one of my favorite rappers and I love his lyrics. He’s a real poet.
The Detroit rapper is part of his influence.
75. Music is what I love the most in this life, so when I do, I never need to take a break.
As a wise man once said, “Look for a job you love and don’t work in life anymore.”