Robert Collier was an American-born self-help book author, he was among the authors of the New Thought focused books in the 20th century, being the most popular: ‘The Secret of the Ages’.
If you are interested in knowing his way of thinking and conceiving life, you will like this selection of Robert Collier’s best quotes.
Robert Collier’s most memorable phrases
Below we show a compilation with Robert Collier’s best phrases about how the power of the mind affects our life.
1. The first principle of success is desire: knowing what you want.
When we know what we want, we know which path to take.
2. The key to power lies in using what you have, freely and fully, and thereby opening your channels so that more Creative Force flows through you.
You can do more than you think, you just need to be confident.
3. Make every thought, every action that comes into your mind bring you a benefit. Make it work and produce for you.
Positive thoughts help you generate better changes.
4. Any thought transmitted to the subconscious with sufficient frequency and sufficiently convincingly is eventually accepted.
To achieve anything you need perseverance and that includes your thoughts.
5. Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day after day.
It is a routine that adapts in a beneficial way to achieve your goals.
6. There is nothing on earth that you cannot have once you have mentally accepted the fact that you can have it.
Confidence in ourselves and in what we can do is the first step to achieving anything.
7. All power comes from within and is therefore under our control.
If you are not well on the inside, you will not be well on the outside.
8. You are today the result of your thoughts of yesterday and the many yesterdays that preceded it.
The past influences your future, so it’s important to learn to leave it behind, but learn from its lessons.
9. Supply always follows demand.
A tip to get a head start.
10. See things as you would like them to be rather than as they are.
How you see the world affects how you live in it.
11. Take the first step and your spirit will mobilize all its forces to help you. But the first essential is that you start.
Todos comienzo is hard, but it’s the only way forward.
12. Our subconscious minds don’t have a sense of humor, they don’t make jokes, and they can’t tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image.
This is why we have to be careful with the things we think about and how we think about them.
13. Everything in God’s store is on the bottom shelf…you have to kneel down to get it.
Collier sought to give people a strong character, without leaving their spiritual side.
14. Control your thoughts and you will control your situation.
We can only resolve conflicts with a calm mind.
15. Playing it safe is probably the most dangerous thing in the world.
Playing it safe ultimately leads us to conformism.
16. All movement is cyclical. It circulates to the limits of its possibilities and then returns to its starting point.
Everything that begins ends and everything that ends is a new beginning.
17. Fear is simply creative thought in a negative form.
Fear can become a form of artistic expression.
18. You can do anything you think you can. Because through it you can solve all human problems.
You just have to focus on what you want and you will find the best possible solution.
19. All power comes from within and is therefore under our control.
Power is about taking control of who we are and what we want to do in life.
20. In every adversity is the seed of an equivalent advantage.
Many people find their true strength in the most negative situations.
21. See the things you want as if they were already yours. Know that they will come to you when you need them. So let them come.
Promote beneficial thinking.
22. If you look successful, you will be. If you find yourself constantly struggling, that is exactly what you will be.
Remember that the way you see things or yourself is the way you will act.
23. Start where you are. The far fields always seem greener, but the opportunity is where you are.
Every start is slow and slow, perseverance is what takes us far.
24. Successful people aren’t born that way. They succeed by establishing the habit of doing things that unsuccessful people don’t like to do.
No one is born at the top of their dreams, they build their way to get there.
25. We all have bad luck and luck.
Life is never static, so sometimes we go through good times and bad times.
26. You can have whatever you want if you know how to shape the mold in your own thoughts.
You must first change your way of thinking, to act in favor of your goals.
27. Since the dawn of time, all forms of life have been used to deal with this crisis.
We all need the help of other people to conquer a goal.
28. The world is for each of us the world of his individual perceptions.
Each person sees the world differently, because each person is different.
29. The law of the universe is the law of supply. You see it in every hand.
There will always be room for what you know how to do.
30. A single idea, the sudden flash of a thought, can be worth a million dollars.
Don’t underestimate good ideas, they are simple but they will have a bright future.
31. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you.
Spirituality is something we carry within.
32. You can do whatever you want to do, have whatever you want to have, be whatever you want to be.
Only if you mean it and believe you can achieve it.
33. The simple fact that you have obstacles to overcome works in your favor.
Obstacles help us notice our strengths.
34. Your conscious mind is the gatekeeper.
Our conscience is what motivates or demotivates us.
35. There is no dream you cannot turn into reality, if you learn to use the creative force.
Creativity is not only artistic, we can use it for all areas of our lives.
36. Mental images are concentrated energy. And energy focused on purpose becomes power.
Energy creates things, including the energy that lives in our minds.
37. You can’t hold on to anything good. You must continually give and receive.
If you focus only on the perfect, you won’t be able to overcome the frustrations.
38. Faith is confidence, security, truth that makes things happen, knowledge.
Faith is having confidence in what you were and what you can do.
39. Most of us, swimming against the tide of problems the world knows nothing about, just need a little praise or encouragement, and we will achieve the goal.
That’s why it’s important to surround yourself with positive, supportive people.
40. Sometimes it seems that you just have to love something very much to get it.
Love is the engine we must use to go where we want.
41. The mind is all that matters. You can be whatever you want to be.
It all starts in the mind.
42. Every condition, every experience of life is the result of our mental attitude.
Remember that you decide how to behave in the world.
43. Wealth is in ideas, not money.
Ideas are worth their weight in gold, money comes and goes.
44. The higher the prevalence of positive thoughts, the more likely you are to receive a positive result.
You cannot expect anything favorable if you are only thinking negative thoughts.
45. You must sow before you can reap. You have to give before you can receive.
You can’t get something if you haven’t worked for it.
46. The successful man has no time to think about failure. He’s too busy thinking of new ways to succeed
If you focus only on failure, you won’t be able to emerge.
47. Dream big dreams, and as you dream, so will you.
Dreams are necessary for our happiness.
48. You cannot save your seed. You have to sow it and reap it again.
A way of telling us that even at the top, we have to keep working.
49. Thought is energy.
And this energy can be transformed into something favorable for us.
50. The Universal Spirit expresses itself largely through the individual. He is constantly looking for a way out.
The true way the universe conspires in our favor.
51. The great men who have succeeded in the world have used their imagination. They think about the future and create their mental image in all its details.
Imagination is our greatest strength to succeed, because it has no limits.
52. It is to the conscious mind that the subconscious seeks all its impressions.
All our thoughts were to please or protect us.
53. We always put that little word “but” after our wants and desires, feeling deep down that there are things that are too good to be true.
Rejecting your dreams prevents you from turning them into reality.
54. People blame their environment. There is only one person to blame, and only one: themselves.
You can’t control everything but how you think about the world.
55. Nature is lavish in everything she does.
Listen to nature, when you respect it, it gives you something in return.
56. Use the talents God has given you to improve the world by having been there.
Never hide your talents, because they are the ones that can become your future life.
57. Only through your conscious mind can you reach the subconscious.
You can change your way of thinking, when you accept that this change is necessary.
58. All wealth has its origin in mind.
Wealth is different for each person.
59. The man who persists despite bad luck, who continues, is the man who is there when luck comes, and who is ready to receive it.
Who knows how to overcome adversity is able to recognize any good opportunity that presents itself.
60. Successful people don’t always like these things; they just put their hands in and do it.
It is necessary to sacrifice something if you want to see your dream come true.
61. You were born to use this life as a canvas on which to paint yourself.
Life is about discovering yourself, while you write your story.
62. Take advantage of every service opportunity.
When you help others, kindness also comes into your life.
63. Don’t worry or worry about them. Don’t think about your lack of them. Regard them as yours, as belonging to you, as already in your possession.
Avoid obsessing over what you don’t have, see it as what awaits you in the future.
64. In every loss there is a lesson that shows you how to win next time.
Every mistake should be seen as a lesson for improvement.
65. You should become an incurable optimist. It’s the open door.
Every optimistic person is capable of taking an adverse situation and turning it into an opportunity.
66. Constant repetition leads to conviction.
Consistency is useless if you don’t believe in what you are doing.
67. Desire is a proof of availability.
Desire does not arise out of nothing, it is a call.
68. You can’t sit still. You need to move on.
Even when you reach your goal, you must continue to live for what you love.
69. Sooner or later, a crisis arises in our affairs, and how we deal with it determines our future happiness and success.
It’s not the problems that hold us back, but how we deal with them.
70. What we continually think will eventually manifest in our lives.
Positive and negative things, you decide.
71. If you’re procrastinating with a big, difficult problem…break the problem into parts and deal with one part at a time.
The best way to solve a big problem is to tackle it in small parts.
72. Once the battle begins, everything inside and outside of you will come to your aid.
All the answers we need are within us, we just have to listen to them.
73. The first essential, of course, is knowing what you want.
If you don’t know what you want, you won’t know what future you should pursue.
74. Today you form the mold of what you will be in the years to come.
The decisions you make today impact your future.
75. If you don’t make things happen, they will happen to you.
You can live or let life pass.
76. Your chances of success in any endeavor can always be measured by your self-confidence.
If there is no self-security, there will be no solid basis for what we want to achieve.
77. Think of things not as they are, but as they could be. Don’t just dream, create.
To change something, it’s not enough to think about it, you have to act differently.
78. Visualize what you want. See it, feel it, believe it. Make your mental plan and start.
It is not just a question of thinking about it, but of acting in favor of its realization.
79. Desire is the planting of your seed.
Desire is the beginning of your possible future.
80. You cannot cling to riches. You have to use them and get other wealth in return.
When you cling to money, the rest of your life becomes less important.