There is a saying that says “unity is strength”, which makes us reflect on the capacity we have to achieve great things when we are able to collaborate with other people. Teamwork is extremely valuable as they all pursue the same goal, aided by each member’s individual abilities.
To explore this idea further, here we go a review of the best phrases about collaboration.
The most inspiring phrases about collaboration
To reflect a little on teamwork and the importance of surrounding yourself with good people, we offer you a compilation of the best phrases on collaboration.
1. What is the essence of life? Serve others and do good. (Aristotle)
When we help others, we grow as people.
2. Solidarity is not an act of charity, but mutual aid between forces fighting for the same objective. (Samurai Machel)
Working as a team to find a better solution to a problem.
3. Solidarity is based on the principle that we are willing to take risks to protect each other. (Starhawk)
Knowing that you can count on someone, even in your darkest moments.
4. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships. (Michael Jordan)
Good teamwork consists in uniting all the qualities of its members.
5. Teamwork divides the work and multiplies the results. (Anonymous)
Delegating responsibilities helps us manage situations in an optimal way.
6. There is no problem that we cannot solve together, and very few that we can solve by ourselves. (Lyndon Johnson)
It’s never too late to ask for help when you need it.
7. Humans help because we are able to feel and put ourselves in other people’s shoes. And helping generates personal and collective happiness. (Elsa Punset)
It’s in our nature to support each other.
8. The important thing is not to stay alive, but to stay human. (George Orwell)
Mantemos nuestra humanidad cuando podemos ayudar al otro.
9. All for one, one for all. (Alexandre Dumas)
The perfect example of collaboration.
10. You can create, dream, design the most beautiful place in the world, but you need people to make your dream come true. (Walt Disney)
Big dreams are not built on their own.
11. The best teamwork comes from men working independently toward a goal in unison. (James Cash Penney)
About the value of uniting our skills to conquer a goal.
12. Hope and solidarity are burning in the fires of despair. (Sharan Burrow)
It is in the most difficult times that we find people who support us.
13. Solidarity is not a matter of sentiment, but a cold and impassive fact, like the granite foundations of a skyscraper. (Eugene V. Debs)
It’s a natural human response.
14. Racism cannot be fought with racism, the best way to fight racism is through solidarity. (Bobby Seale)
The best way to get along is to learn to understand each other.
15. You may not be lost without working as a team, but if you do, it will be impossible to lose. (Anonymous)
You can achieve great things on your own, but as a team everything is easier.
16. The best thing about teamwork is that you always have other people by your side. (Margaret Carty)
They become your family.
17. I invite everyone to choose forgiveness over division, teamwork over personal ambition. (Jean-Francois Cope)
United we are stronger and therefore also happy.
18. Many ideas grow best when transplanted into a mind other than the one from which they originated. (Oliver Wendell Holmes)
As the saying goes, “two heads think better than one”.
19. No one can whistle a symphony. It takes a whole orchestra to play it. (SE Luccock)
A perfect example of how teamwork works.
20. In the long history of mankind (and the animal world too), those who have learned to collaborate and improvise in the most effective way have prevailed. (Charles Darwin)
We survive and progress when we work together.
21. Charity is humiliating because it is exercised vertically and from above; solidarity is horizontal and implies mutual respect. (Eduardo Galeano)
Solidarity is doing something on our behalf with others who are looking for the same thing.
22. If you give the light to ignite your brother’s life, it will shine brighter within you. (Albert Schweitzer)
By helping someone else, we also help ourselves.
23. Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others. (Booker T. Washington)
Happiness is in sharing.
24. Solidarity is not an act of charity, but mutual aid between forces fighting for the same objective. (Samurai Machel)
A very clear difference.
25. It is the duty of our generation at the dawn of the 21st century: solidarity with the weak, the persecuted, the abandoned, the sick and the desperate. (Elie Wiesel)
A promise for a better world.
26. It is only through the struggle for freedom, equality and solidarity that you will understand anarchism. (Nestor Majno)
Everyone has the right to receive help.
27. Let’s be the leaders we would like to have. (Simon Sineck)
Let’s be better than our ancestors.
28. Good teams keep nothing. They are not afraid to take their clothes out in the sun. They admit their mistakes, weaknesses and worries without fear of reprisal. (Patrick Lencioni)
By being honest about vulnerabilities, we can work to improve.
29. Our love is so big that there is room for everyone. (Dear Tuna)
Love can always be expanded.
30. You will not know all that I am worth until I can be with you all that I am. (Gregorio Maranon)
Collaboration must also exist in relationships.
31. The strongest bond of human sympathy should be to unite the peoples of all nations and all languages. (Abraham Lincoln)
Respect our differences, without these being an excuse to separate us.
32. There is nothing that makes us happy if we don’t share it. (Seneca)
When something good happens to us, we want to share it.
33. Unity gives us strength, solidarity cohesion. (Juan Domingo Peron)
It’s not just teamwork, but helping out when you can.
34. Maybe we all come in different boats, but now we’re all in the same boat. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
It doesn’t matter what our past is, but what we can do together with our future.
35. Mountaineering promotes solidarity and team spirit, allowing people to meet. (Lord Robert Baden-Powell)
Sport teaches us to work as a team.
36. Good teams embed teamwork into the culture, creating the pillars of success. (Ted Sunquist)
Todo equipo must build activities to encourage support.
37. Things come with hard work. It is work that generates change. (Shonda Rhimes)
The best changes are those made as a group.
38. If I help one person to have hope, I will not have lived in vain. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
Help those in need with what you have.
39. The wise do not hoard. The more you help others, the more you benefit. The more he gives to others, the more he receives for himself. (Lao Tzu)
By helping others, we learn to discover ourselves.
40. What you give, you get. What you don’t give, you take back. (Alejandro Jodorowsky)
The things you earn are the result of your good deeds.
41. Big opportunities to help others rarely arise, but small ones surround us every day. (Sally Koch)
You don’t need to collaborate on a big project, just lend a hand once in a while.
42. Helping others is like helping yourself.
It shows us the value we have as human beings.
43. Now I understand that my well-being is only possible if I recognize my unity with all the peoples of the world without exception. (Leo Tolstoy)
We are at peace when we manage to live in harmony with others.
44. Teamwork is the secret that allows ordinary people to achieve extraordinary results. (Ifeanyi Enoch Onuoha)
With support, we can reach higher than we imagine.
45. Midwifery is the work of which many share the fatigue. (Homer)
Sharing our misfortunes helps us get rid of them faster.
46. It’s good to do what you love, but it’s even better if you do it with a good team. (Lailah Gifty Akita)
As a team, we can climb more easily towards our dreams.
47. Well, we were born to collaborate… So working as opponents of each other is against nature. (Marc Aurelius)
To destroy is a meanness that makes us lose our humanity.
48. If dog and cat can be together, why can’t we love each other? (Bob Marley)
What keeps us from getting along well with others?
49. When spiders intertwine, they can tie a lion. (Ethiopian proverb)
Don’t underestimate what you can accomplish with your team.
50. Brands must empower their communities to be agents of change in their own right. (Simon Mainwaring)
Companies should promote teamwork in their communities.
51. The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team. (Phil Jackson)
Each person counts, but the team must also be for this person.
52. Unity is strength. When there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. (Matti Stepanek)
There is strength in the union.
53. It is not terror and violence, but trust and solidarity that will guide the new world. (Dieter Duhm)
Working for a better world requires collaboration, respect and unity.
54. It’s literally true that you can succeed faster and better by helping others succeed. (Napoleon Hill)
It’s not an idea, it’s a reality.
55. Solidarity is worth more than competitiveness. (Esteban Garaiz)
We don’t need to pass anyone to improve.
56. We came into this world as brothers; let us therefore walk hand in hand and one in front of the other. (William Shakespeare)
If we have the ability to be good to each other, why not?
57. All of our humanity depends on the recognition of our humanity in others. (Desmond Tutu)
Humanity is the values that lead us to appreciate everything around us.
58. Uno a uno todos somos mortales. Together we are forever. (Apuleus)
Together, this is how culture is built.
59. Teamwork is the ability to work together towards a common vision. (Andrew Carnegie)
The important thing is to continue towards this objective.
60. The fate of all depends on the conduct of each. (Alexander The Great)
No team can function if its individuals are not engaged.
61. Concord, solidarity and mutual aid are the most important means that allow animal species to survive. (Christian Lous Lange)
Selfishness allows you to conquer great things, but they never last.
62. I know no great men except those who have done great service to mankind. (Voltaire)
The best people are those who contribute to a more beautiful world.
63. We earn our living with what we receive, but we earn our living with what we give. (John Maxwell)
We are remembered based on our actions.
64. Almost all good things spring from an attitude of appreciation towards others. (Dalai Lama)
Good things cannot happen from bad intentions.
65. A bone for the dog is not charity. Charity is sharing the bone with the dog when he is as hungry as the dog. (Jack London)
True charity is sharing and empathy with others.
66. True heroes are made of integrity. (hope alone)
Heroes are those who fight to improve their space.
67. What people can choose, they can also change. (Madeleine Albright)
Todos cambio must be to favor the world.
68. We have all seen the power of music to spread messages of solidarity and hope. (Conor Oberst)
Music is an element that unites us.
69. The first stage in the evolution of ethics is the sense of solidarity with other human beings. (Albert Schweitzer)
Ethics is about respecting ourselves and recognizing our value.
70. We can do little. Together we can do a lot. (Hellen Keller)
We can do a lot on our own, but as a group we are more capable.
71. When men come together for one purpose, they discover that they can also attain other ends, the realization of which depends on their union with one another. (Thomas Carlyle)
When a goal is conquered, we get the strength to keep growing.
72. You can make more friends in two months by being more interested in other people than you could in two years by trying to get people to be interested in you. (Dale Carnegie)
We must demonstrate our value but also take an interest in others.
73. Strong people do not knock others down, they help them up. (Michael P. Watson)
Confident people surround themselves with those who have more experience to be stronger.
74. A man can be essential for a team, but no team is made up of just one man. (Kareem Abdul-Jabbar)
We are all valuable to a team, you just have to find the right one.
75. The beauty of teamwork is that you always have someone by your side. (Margaret Carty)
Who can be your colleague, but also your friend.
76. Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful and committed citizens can change the world; in fact, he is the only one who has achieved it. (Margaret Mead)
Those who really want a change, find a way to make it happen.
77. Concord, solidarity and mutual aid are the most important means that allow animal species to survive. (Christian Lous Lange)
To survive with prosperity, it is necessary to collaborate with others.
78. The most important word in the language of the working class is solidarity. (Harry Bridges)
Share responsibilities and joys to celebrate efforts.
79. For those who feel solidarity with the destiny of this world, the clash of civilizations is distressing. (Albert Camus)
To collaborate with others, we must keep an open mind.
80. Do good to the greatest number and you will often find faces that will fill you with joy. (Alessandro Manzoni)
When we help others, life smiles on us in the future.
81. Cooperation is the deep belief that no one can do it unless everyone does it. (Virginia Burden)
What seems impossible becomes reality when we work as a team.
82. We must unite, not to be together, but to do something together. (Juan Donoso Cortes)
When we’re together, everything gets better.
83. Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you, spend lots of time with them and your life will change. (Amy Poehler)
A message about the importance of surrounding yourself with positive people.
84. The whole is different from the sum of the parts. (Kurt Koffka)
Maybe together we achieve something better or make things worse.
85. Individually, we are a drop. Together we are an ocean. (Ryunosuke Satoro)
Our true strength comes when we unite with others.
86. A boat does not advance if everyone rows in their own way. (Swahili proverb)
If we all go in the same direction, the goal becomes an accessible place.
87. In the business world, important things are not done by one person. They are made by a group of people. (Steve Jobs)
It is impossible for a company to move forward without the collaboration of its teams.
88. None of us are as good as all of us together. (Ray Kroc)
We are best when we work as a team.
89. There is no stability without solidarity, nor solidarity without stability. (José Manuel Barroso)
No one can live in peace in a conflict.
90. Solidarity is the tenderness of peoples. (Gioconde Belli)
It’s a way to show love to others.
91. Donating is the greatest sign of solidarity. Action speaks louder than words. (Ibrahim Hooper)
Remember that your actions speak louder than your words.
92. The biggest and most important things do not exist without the smallest and most insignificant. (Giordano Bruno)
All parts of a set count.
93. More hands, less work.
Sharing also means reducing personal expenses.
94. Legar juntos is the principle; staying together is progress; working together is a success. (Henry Ford)
The goal to which each team must aspire.
95. With time and maturity, you discover that you have two hands, one to help you and the other to help others. (Audrey Hepburn)
Discover our value and our responsibility to help.
96. Love is the humblest, but most powerful force available to human beings. (Gandhi)
Love is the main driving force that drives us to share.
97. The achievements of an organization are the result of the combined effort of each individual. (Vince Lombardi)
No team can move forward without the value each member brings.
98. Unity is variety, and variety in unity is the supreme law of the universe. (Isaac Newton)
No one is the same within a group.
99. I do what you can’t, and you do what I can’t. Together we can do great things. (Mother Teresa of Calcutta)
Teamwork brings together different unique skills to achieve a goal.
100. There is no true peace without equity, truth, justice and solidarity. (Pope John Paul II)
To achieve peace, we must see ourselves as one big team.