You have to face life with a positive outlook, you have to learn from difficult situations to grow and become better people. What really makes you happy are those little things and the good times spent with your friends and family. Therefore, let’s see several sentences for apply to the life they invite you to face day to day with a new look
The most inspiring phrases to apply to life
Below we will see a compilation of the best phrases to reflect on life that will fill you with emotion and motivation to move forward.
1. Always remember that you were bigger than your situation, you were bigger than anything that could happen to you. (Anthony Robin)
Don’t let the problems overtake you, you were more than them.
2. Life isn’t waiting for the storm to pass, it’s learning to dance in the rain. (Vivian Greene)
Difficult situations never end, you just have to learn to face them.
3. Don’t give up, the beginning is always the hardest part.
Starting something is the hardest thing, so don’t get discouraged and keep going.
4. Happiness is the sum and sum of what one has done with one’s life. (Enrique Rojas)
Happiness is found in the little things that life gives us.
5. In life, sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. (John Maxwell)
There are no losses, only learnings.
6. A smart man would never be irritated if he always had a mirror in front of him and saw himself when he argued (Anonymous)
Anger and anger must be completely eliminated.
7. The only way to do great work is to love what you do. (Steve Jobs)
It is essential to love what you do, it is the key to success.
8. The harder I work, the luckier I get. (Gary Player)
It’s not a matter of luck, it’s a matter of hard work and daily effort.
9. If we love what we do, if we always do our best, then we really enjoy life. We have fun, we don’t get bored, we don’t get frustrated. (Miguel Angel Ruiz)
In all aspects of life, you must love what you do.
10. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
Give thanks to life for what it has given you.
11. Yesterday I was ready, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, because I am changing. (Rumi)
Don’t pretend to change the world without changing yourself first
12. To stop doing what you don’t want, you have to know what you want.
You have to know what you want to be able to do it with love and passion.
13. Life is a constant change of course, when you feel stuck, change course, be like water, always find where to continue. (Anonymous)
Don’t get stuck on the road, you have to flow like water.
14. Life is not about finding yourself, but about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
Every day is an opportunity to change and improve.
15. When you discover your essential nature and know who you really are, that knowledge is the ability to achieve any dream you may have, for you are the eternal possibility. (Deepak Chopra)
Find your essence and you will find happiness.
16. Every failure is an opportunity. There is no failure but a change of path. If I don’t accept the path, I fail. (Alejandro Jodorowsky)
Learn from failures.
17. Be the change you want to see in the world. (Mahatma Gandhi)
If you want the world to be a better place, it starts with you.
18. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
Don’t let the opinions of others define you.
19. If nothing saves us from death, at least love saves us from life. (Pablo Neruda)
Death is a path we all take, but life is a path that depends only on you.
20. Serenity is not immune to the storm; peace is in the midst of it. (Thomas de Kempis)
Problems are always going to be there, it’s only your decision that makes them bigger or smaller than they really are.
21. We must think that we are one of the leaves of a tree, and the tree is all of humanity. We cannot live without each other, without the tree. (Pau Casals)
We are not alone, we are part of a team, don’t forget that.
22. Don’t look for people with your same tastes, look for people with your same values.
Surround yourself with people who have values, that’s what matters.
23. Those who dream by day are aware of many things which escape those who dream only by night. (Edgar Allen Poe)
You always have to dream, you never stop doing it.
24. It’s hard to fall, but it’s worse never to have tried to get up. (Theodore Roosevelt)
Don’t be afraid of failure, disappointment is better than not trying.
25. I am who I am, I enjoy life in my own way, and that’s more than most people can say about themselves. (Pablo Tuset)
Enjoy life your way.
26. You can do anything you’ve seen done: that’s the magic of learning.
Life is a constant learning.
27. Life is a play that doesn’t matter how long it lasted, but how well it was played. (Seneca)
Life comes with joy and sadness, but it deserves to be lived intensely.
28. Don’t do to others what you wouldn’t want them to do to you. (Confucius)
Treat others as you would like to be treated.
29. Pain is inevitable but suffering is optional. (Buddha)
You decide if you live in pain or move on.
30. A good traveler has no fixed plans or intention to leave. (Lao Tzu)
Don’t plan too much, just come and enjoy.
31. The starting point of all success is desire. (Napoleon Hill)
Do not lose the power to desire.
32. Nothing can be changed to change what has already happened, but much can be done to change what is coming.
Don’t focus on the past, learn from it to improve the future.
33. If you walk alone, you will go faster. If you walk accompanied, you will go further.
Having a business is a gift few have.
34. All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them.
Don’t stop, your dream can come true, just make an effort.
35. Starting your day with a smile will make your destiny colorful. (Bob Marley)
Always smile because a smile is a gift you give.
36. In the end, what counts is not the years of life, but the life of years. (Abraham Lincoln)
Enjoy every moment, well, life is fleeting.
37. Sometimes we can go for years without living at all, and suddenly our whole life is concentrated in a single moment. (Oscar Wilde)
Every moment counts, so stay alert.
38. We were put here to learn lessons that will make us more complete souls. (Eric Perle)
Every day is a new opportunity to learn.
39. From difficulties come miracles. (Jean de la Bruyere)
Do not be afraid of difficulties, the magic that comes from it is great.
40. Be different, shine brighter and fly higher than ever.
You were unique and different, remember that.
41. Little things fill the jars.
Don’t despise the little things because they make a difference.
42. They say luck arises in proportion to your sweat. The more you sweat, the luckier you will be. (Ray Kroc)
Luck goes hand in hand with effort.
43. There is no better teacher than one’s own bitter experience. (Covo)
Your experience is a lesson you can pass on.
44. There is someone so smart that he learns from the experience of others. (Voltaire)
It’s a great idea to learn from the experiences of others.
45. When one door to happiness closes, another opens; but often we stare so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has opened for us. (Helen Keller)
Often we don’t realize that life gives us many opportunities to be happy.
46. The word ‘happiness’ would lose its meaning if it wasn’t balanced with sadness. (Carl Gustav Jung)
Happiness and sadness go hand in hand, one does not exist without the other
47. A smile costs less than electricity and gives more light. (Scottish proverb)
A sincere smile shines brighter than any light bulb.
48. When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds of it going well are not in your favor. (Elon Musk)
Put what’s really important first.
49. Uninterrupted happiness is boring; must have alternatives (Molière)
Life is not all about happiness.
50. The saddest aspect of life at this time is that science accumulates knowledge faster than society accumulates wisdom. (Isaac Asimov)
Knowledge must have a little wisdom.
51. Everyone is trying to achieve something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things. (Frank A. Clark)
In the little things is the secret of life.
52. There are three things that never come back: the word spoken, the arrow shot and the opportunity lost. (Chinese proverb)
Don’t miss an opportunity, you may regret it later.
53. The pessimist sees difficulties at every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunities in every difficulty. (Winston Churchill)
Bet on seeing the positive things in life.
54. The most wasted day of all days is when we didn’t laugh. (Nicolas-Sebastien Roch)
If you don’t laugh, you don’t live, simple as that.
55. Only those who dare to suffer great failures are able to achieve great successes. (Will Smith)
Failure makes you strong for success.
56. What keeps you from reaching your goal is a thin wall of glass called passivity.
Move to reach the finish line.
57. The worst fight is the one that is not fought. (Karl Marx)
Don’t stand still, walk towards success.
58. The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts. (Marc Aurelius)
Keep your thoughts in tune with your life.
59. To live without philosophizing is, strictly speaking, to have your eyes closed, without ever trying to open them. (René Descartes)
How do you think and reflect on what your life will be like.
60. I can’t teach anyone anything. I can only make them think. (Socrates)
A good lesson is to teach to think.
61. You will never achieve success by the elevator, but by using the stairs. (Joe Girard)
Success is not achieved by the easiest path, but by the one strewn with pitfalls.
62. What you do for yourself disappears when you die. What you do for the rest is your legacy. (Kalu Ndukwe Kalu)
Seek to leave something that benefits others.
63. Happiness is not a feeling, it is a decision.
Each person is responsible for their own happiness.
64. The best book you will read in your life is a journal you write every day.
You were the only one who could write the book of your life.
65. Estamos hechos de mil otros, the illusion is the “I” that claims to be one. (Jean-Bertrand Pontalis)
We have a lot of thoughts, stick to the right one.
66. To live in love means to be reborn in love. (Vanessa Aguilar)
Include love in your life.
67. Life is what happens to you while you insist on making other plans. (John Lennon)
Life is day to day that invites you to move forward.
68. Life is very dangerous. Not for people who do evil, but for those who sit and watch what happens. (Albert Einstein)
Don’t be one of those people who stay seated while others step forward.
69. When you wake up in the morning, think of the precious privilege of being alive, breathing, thinking, enjoying and loving. (Marc Aurelius)
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to open my eyes to a new day.
70. Sometimes it costs us to start over, but if you want to move on, you have to. Leave yesterday in the past and don’t think about the future; enjoy your gift
The past is yesterday, the future is something uncertain, the present is the only thing that matters.
71. It’s easy to make things complicated, but hard to make them simple. (F.Nietzsche)
We specialize in making things really complicated.
72. A life full of mistakes is not only more honorable, but wiser than a life spent doing nothing.
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, it’s just a learning experience.
73. Not being dead is not being alive. (EE Cummings)
Life is sometimes complicated for many people.
74. Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often the result of a lack of wisdom. (Terry Pratchett)
It is only through experience that we can acquire wisdom.
75. It takes a long time to become young. (Pablo Picasso)
Youth is a matter of ability.
76. Whoever looks for a perfect friend finds himself friendless. (Turkish proverb)
Perfection does not exist, even less in people.
77. If you want something you’ve never had, you have to do something you’ve never done. (Anonymous)
Work hard and you will get what you want.
78. The most difficult victory is victory over oneself. (Aristotle)
Keeping control over yourself is a difficult task to achieve.
79. If you give fish to a hungry man, you will feed him for a day. If you teach him to fish, you will feed him for life (Lao-Tse)
Knowledge is the weapon against apathy and negativity.
80. Two elements are fundamental to enjoying life and feeling good about yourself: lifelong learning and service. (Tim Ferris)
Share your knowledge, there is nothing nicer than that.
81. Realizing that other people’s prejudices are paralyzing you helps you know why you shouldn’t stop today.
Don’t stop because of what other people think of you.
82. He who triumphs can be a hero in the same way as he who succumbs, but never he who abandons the fight. (Thomas Carlyle)
Don’t give up anything or anyone.
83. Pain is something temporary, it can last for a minute, an hour, a day or a year, but in the end it will end and something else will take its place. Without an embargo, if I surrender, this pain will be eternal. (Lance Armstrong)
Don’t give up even if it hurts.
84. Common mistake: assuming instead of asking. (Anonymous)
When in doubt, don’t assume, ask.
85. Having a child, planting a tree and writing a book is easy. The hardest part is raising a child, watering the tree, and getting someone to read the book.
Life has its complications.
86. Peace is the result of coexistence, education and dialogue. (Rigoberta Menchu)
Peace is something fundamental in life.
87. Love is the joy of the good, the reflection of the wise and the astonishment of the disbelievers. (Plato)
Love is such a powerful feeling that it can change the world.
88. How wonderful that no one has to wait even a second to start making the world a better place. (Anne Frank)
Put your grain of sand to change the world.
89. It’s not about whether they’re going to knock you down, it’s about whether you’re going to get up when they do. (Vince Lombardi)
If you fall, get up.
90. Life is very compassionate; existence is very merciful. It offers you one possibility after another; opportunities after opportunities. (Oshō)
Opportunities arise when you least expect them.
91. A wise man will look for more opportunities than present themselves. (Francis Bacon)
Look for an opportunity in every situation.
92. Happiness is not obtained by the absence of problems, but by facing them. (Steve Maraboli)
Problems are not avoided, they are faced.
93. We can learn in three ways: first by reflection, which is the noblest; second, by imitation, which is easier; and thirdly because of experience, which is the most bitter. (Confucius)
The experience is a learning process that often isn’t pleasant at all.
94. Wise? No, I just learned to think. (Christophe Paolini)
Wisdom consists in thinking before acting.
95. The secret to happiness is not always to do what you want, but to always want what you do. (Leo Tolstoy)
Put all your effort into what you do, even if it wasn’t your first choice.
96. Life is simple, but we want to make it complicated. (Confucius)
We are the ones who make life complicated.
97. Intelligence consists not only in knowledge, but also in the ability to apply knowledge in practice. (Aristotle)
Put the knowledge you have into practice.
98. I never think of the consequences of missing a good shot… when you think of the consequences, you think of a negative outcome. (Michael Jordan)
When you do something, focus on the achievement, not the consequences.
99. Asking for forgiveness is smart, forgiving is noble, and forgiving is wise. (Anonymous)
Forgiveness is essential in life.
100. Don’t measure your wealth by the money you have, measure it by the things you have that you wouldn’t trade for money. (Paulo Coelho)
Money is important, but often it does not bring happiness.