Self-confidence is the ability to have confidence in yourself and all that this entails, such as expressing your opinions, your feelings, knowing how to manage your emotions and finding your way, without letting others interfere in a negative way. .
It is therefore necessary to work on self-esteem and self-confidence in order to be able to take the reins of one’s life alone, accept advice, listen to others, but always prioritize one’s happiness. In this sense, this selection of the best phrases about self-confidence you might be interested
The most inspiring phrases about self-confidence
To know the importance of boosting our self-esteem and the value of loving ourselves and not underestimating ourselves, we bring in this article a series of best phrases about self-confidence that you cannot lose.
1. To love you now, as you were, is to give you heaven. You don’t wait to die. If you wait, you will die now. If you love, you live now. (Alan Cohen)
Love yourself as you are, perfection does not exist.
2. Loving yourself is the start of a lifelong romance. (Oscar Wilde)
Don’t try to love others, start with yourself, that’s the secret.
3. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings you joy, be sure to love yourself enough and make room for it in your life. (Jean Shinoda Bolen)
Look for what makes you happy, nothing else matters.
4. If only you could realize how important you are in the lives of those you know, how important you could be to people you never even dreamed of meeting. (Fred Rogers)
Always smile, you were someone else’s light.
5. If people like you, they will listen to you, but if they trust you, they will do business with you. (Zig Ziglar)
Act in a way that allows others to trust you.
6. The confidence of the innocent is the liar’s most useful tool. (Stephen King)
Don’t put your trust in someone who doesn’t deserve it.
7. The first step to being loved is to learn to love what you see when you look in the mirror.
Before you love someone else, first learn to love yourself.
8. What defines you is not how many times you star, but how many times you fly.
Don’t let failures define you, you were more than that.
9. You, like everyone else in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Love yourself first and trust yourself, the rest will follow.
10. A diamond doesn’t start out as a polished, shiny gemstone. It used to be nothing special, but with enough pressure and time it has become something spectacular. I am that diamond. (Solange Nicole)
You were a beautiful gem, you only believed you were.
11. The best way to know if you can trust someone is to trust them. (Ernest Hemingway)
Trust is demonstrated.
12. Don’t trust people who tell you other people’s secrets. (Dan Howell)
True friendship does not betray.
13. Confidence, like art, never comes from having all the answers, but from being open to all questions. (Earl Gray Stevens)
Trust is a feeling that is priceless.
14. Trust is the feeling of being able to believe a person even though we know we would lie instead. (Henry Louis Mencken)
Trusting someone isn’t always easy.
15. Successful people are afraid, successful people have doubts, successful people have worries. They just don’t let those feelings stop them. (T. Harv Eker)
Don’t let fear and failure rule your life, move on.
16. I had to grow up to love my body. I didn’t have a good image of myself at first. Finally I thought, I must love or I must hate. And I chose to love myself. (Queen Latifah)
No one is perfect, we are all unique.
17. The psychic task that a person can and must set for himself is not to feel secure, but to be able to tolerate insecurity. (Erich Fromm)
Learn to love yourself with all the fears and insecurities you may have.
18. If you want you can, if you can be, if you bequeath and if you bequeath… you have it.
Don’t stop for anything or anyone, just move forward.
19. Wanting to be another person is ruining the person you were. (Marilyn Monroe)
Don’t become a copy, you were the original.
20. Your beauty doesn’t end with your face or your body…you were so much more than that.
Your inner beauty is bigger and more beautiful than your physical body.
21. Self-confidence is the first secret of success. (Emerson)
If you trust your abilities, the world will open up completely to you.
22. Trust yourself, then you will know how to live. (Goethe)
You were the owner of your life.
23. Falling in love with yourself is the first step to happiness.
Before loving others, I love first.
24. Never dishonor yourself to honor others.
Don’t do anything for anyone that doesn’t seem right to you.
25. Words inspire less trust than actions. (Aristotle)
Let her speak for you.
26. We earn the trust of those in whom we place ours. (Titus Livio)
To earn someone’s trust, you just have to practice.
27. Trust yourself. You know more than you think. (Benjamin Spock)
You have great abilities, just be confident.
28. You’ve been criticizing yourself for years and years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving yourself and see what happens. (Louise L. Hay)
Don’t blame yourself, just accept yourself and you will see the change.
29. Friendship with oneself is important, because without it one cannot be friends with any other person in the world.
It starts with being your best friend, so you can then be with others.
30. The worst loneliness is not being comfortable with yourself. (Mark Twain)
If you can’t be alone with yourself, then how do you expect to be comfortable around others?
31. No one can hurt you unless you allow it. (Unknown author)
Don’t let anyone want to hurt you.
32. One who has confidence in himself will gain the confidence of others. (Leib Lazarow)
Someone who is not confident in their abilities cannot expect others to trust them.
33. To lose confidence in one’s strength is to lose confidence in oneself. (Simone de Beauvoir)
You were capable of anything, so go for it.
34. The only real conflict you will ever have in your life will not be with others, it will be with you. (Shannon L. Alder)
There are conflicts within you that only you can deal with.
35. An important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation. (Arthur Ashe)
Preparing, studying and acquiring knowledge is the only way to succeed.
36. The supreme happiness of life is to know that you are loved by yourself or, more precisely, in spite of yourself. (Victor Hugo)
Only with your acceptance can you move forward.
37. Don’t say “no puedo” even when joking. Because the unconscious has no sense of humor, it will take it seriously and remind you of it every time you try. (Facundo Cabral)
Never say I can’t. Because you limit yourself in what you can do.
38. Until you value yourself, you don’t value your time. Until you value your time, you won’t do it (Mr. Scott Peck)
Don’t waste your time because it doesn’t come back.
39. If you’re not confident, don’t worry. It is easy to grow. All you have to do is act like you already have the confidence you want to have.
Learn to trust your qualities, so you can trust others.
40. Never lower your head. Always keep it high. Look the world straight in the face. (Helen Keller)
Don’t think you are less than the others, you were important.
41. Don’t let mental blocks control you. Free yourself. Face your fear and turn your mental blocks into building blocks. (Roopleen)
Never let your fears control your life, so face them.
42. Inability to open up to hope is what blocks trust, and blocked trust is the reason for ruined dreams (Elizabeth Gilbert)
Open your mind to the possibility of believing in yourself.
43. Our mind is inclined to trust those we don’t know for this reason: because they still haven’t betrayed us. (Samuel Johnson)
Betrayal keeps you from seeing how wonderful life is.
44. Who looks outside, dreams: who looks inside, wakes up. (Carl Gustav Jung)
Know yourself to know which path you want to take.
45. Security is not having things, it is knowing how to manage them. (Susan Jeffers)
Self-confidence is when you know how to manage difficulties.
46. You don’t have to be perfect to inspire others. Let others be inspired by how you deal with your imperfections.
You, as you were, were an example to follow.
47. No one who trusts himself, envy another’s virtue. (Cicero)
Don’t envy anyone, everyone has their potential.
48. The first person you have to believe in in life is yourself.
No one can be more important to you than yourself.
49. Never be suspicious unless you have reason to. (Sonia Rumzi)
Stay away from distrust as much as possible.
50. I don’t approve of certain things I’ve done or are or have been. But it’s me (Elisabeth Taylor)
Don’t regret what you did, it’s part of your life.
51. When we love each other, everything in life works out.
If you accept yourself, everything else is easier.
52. I have always looked outside of me for strength and confidence, but it comes from within. He has always been there. (Anna Freud)
All that is wonderful is within you.
53. The man who does not esteem himself cannot esteem anything or anyone. (Aynrand)
If you don’t start valuing yourself, you can’t do it with others.
54. You have to feel good at something and that you have to achieve it no matter what. (Marie Curie)
Dream big, you can.
55. Love yourself first and everything else falls into place. You have to love yourself to do anything in this world. (Lucille Ball)
If you want to be successful, start by loving yourself.
56. If you could look fear in the face, you would gain strength, courage and confidence.
Facing fear whenever it arises leads us to surpass ourselves.
57. Low self-esteem is like going through life with a broken hand. (Maxwell Maltz)
Don’t let low self-esteem take over you, it’s a bad adviser.
58. You can search all over the universe for someone who deserves your love and affection, but that person is nowhere to be found. That person was you.
No one will love you like yourself.
59. Having faith is trusting yourself when you are in the water. When swimming, do not catch the water, because if you do, you will sink and drown. Instead, you relax and float. (Alan W. Watts)
In the most difficult circumstances, just trust your abilities.
60. Confidence doesn’t come from always being right, but from not being afraid of being wrong. (Peter T. Mcintyre)
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
61. If you are going to trust someone, let that person be you.
Never lose confidence in yourself.
62. Complexity is hidden in learning to think differently from yourself. (Maya Angelou)
When we see ourselves in a different way, life takes on another meaning.
63. Trust is created when someone is vulnerable and you don’t take advantage of it. (Bob Vanourek)
Always strive to be trustworthy.
64. Love yourself more than anyone else, take care of your thoughts and you will have achieved healthy and lasting self-esteem.
If you take care of your way of thinking, your self-esteem will increase and your self-esteem will be very high.
65. The only thing that matters in life is your opinion of yourself. (Oshō)
Don’t let the opinions of others influence your life.
66. He who does not trust enough, will not be trusted. (Lao Tzu)
If you don’t trust yourself, no one will.
67. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
No one has the right or the power to make you feel less because they are not superior to you.
68. The best way to be happy is to be loved for everything you do, whatever you do. The best way to be at peace is to love yourself for what you feel, you feel what you feel. (Thaddée Golas)
Love yourself as you were, with your faults and your virtues.
69. The best thing in the world is knowing how to belong. (Michel de Montaigne)
Take care of yourself, don’t let anyone infect you.
70. Siempre estás contigo mismo, so you better enjoy the company. (Diane von Furstenberg)
The only person who accompanies you everywhere is you, so treat yourself well.
71. Learn to accept and value your differences because they will make you stand out from the crowd. (Ellen Degeneres)
You were different and unique, don’t forget that.
72. Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can always see the crack in the reflection. (Lady Gaga)
When trust is broken, it is never equal.
73. Do exactly what you would do if you felt safer. (Master Eckhart)
Think how wonderful it is to have self-confidence.
74. The best thing in the world is knowing how to be your own boss. (Michel de Montaigne)
Be your own boss, don’t let others.
75. You cannot think the worst of me but of myself. (Robert Burton)
Negative thoughts also generate consequences.
76. Your chances of success in any project can always be measured by your self-confidence. (Robert Collier)
A successful person is noticed by the security they reflect.
77. There are too many people who overestimate what they are not and underestimate what they are. (Malcolm S. Forbes)
Do not minimize your qualities, but do not exalt your weaknesses either.
78. To love others, love yourself first and foremost.
Above all, you never stop loving and valuing yourself.
79. To be beautiful is to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You must be accepted by yourself. (Thich Nhat Hanh)
If you accept yourself as you were, others will see the beautiful human being that you were.
80. Don’t let what you can’t do stop you from doing what you can. (John Bois)
There are things you can’t do, of course, but don’t let that affect your self-esteem.
81. Beauty begins when you decide to be yourself. (Coco Chanel)
Beauty is unique and begins by showing us as we are, let’s not forget that.
82. It is more embarrassing not to trust our friends than to be disappointed in them. (Confucius)
There are people who are not trustworthy.
83. Those who trust us educate us. (George Eliot)
Everyone has something to teach.
84. Talk to each other like you would to the person you love the most.
If we try to cheer up those we love, why can’t we do the same with ourselves?
85. Surround yourself with people who increase your self-esteem.
Seek to surround yourself with people who don’t criticize you and who accept you as you were.
86. Strength is entrusted by nature. There is no more obvious sign of weakness than instinctively distrusting everything and everyone. (Arturo Graf)
You were stronger than you thought.
87. They may attack your dignity, they may mock you, but they can never take your essence away from you, unless you surrender. (Michael J. Fox)
Never give up, don’t give that taste to others.
88. Act like you love yourself, move like you love yourself, talk like you love yourself and act like one.
Live in such a way that others notice how much you love.
89. There are always flowers for those who want to see them. (Henri Matisse)
Life is beautiful even with its difficulties.
90. The best security is found in fear. (William Shakespeare)
When you are afraid, breathe and carry on.
91. Do not be afraid to give up the good to pursue the great.
Don’t be afraid to move on, well done.
92. Things I thought weren’t attractive, I turned them into sexy. Confidence makes you sexy. (Queen Latifah)
A sexy woman is a woman who exudes confidence and self-confidence.
93. You can have what you want if you’re willing to let go of the belief that you can’t have it. (Dr. Robert Anthony)
Put aside that cruel thought that I can’t do it.
94. If you are unhappy with the way you look, you need to ask yourself how much love you have (Tyrese Gibson)
The love you have for yourself is reflected in your exterior.
95. Trust should give us peace. Good faith is not enough, it must be shown, because men always come and rarely think. (Simon Bolívar)
Show that you were trustworthy.
96. The way to build self-confidence is to do what you fear and keep track of your successful experiences. (William Jennings Bryan)
Focus on the good ones and ignore the bad ones.
97. Come confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined. (Henry David Thoreau)
Come in search of what you want, don’t stop.
98. I worry about myself. Whether I’m the loneliest or the one with the most friends, I’ll always respect myself. (Buddha Gautama)
You were precious to yourself, not to the people around you.
99. Anger, resentment and jealousy do not change the hearts of others, they only change your own. (Shannon L. Alder)
Harmful feelings do not hurt the one who receives them, but the one who feels them.
100. Adversity and perseverance can shape you. They can give you value and self-esteem that is priceless. (Scott Hamilton)
In adversities, you know the strength you have.
101. Self-confidence is the first secret of success. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Successful people are those who are confident in their abilities.
102. Confidence and lack of confidence are contagious.
If you lack or have too much self-confidence, that’s something you pass on to others.
103. I don’t mind that you lied to me, it bothers me that from now on I can’t believe you. (Friedrich Nietzsche)
Once trust is lost, it cannot be regained.
104. There is something of you that you leave behind in every person you meet. (Fred Rogers)
In everyone you know, a little bit of you accompanies them.
105. Always remember that you not only have the right to be an individual, but you have an obligation to be. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
You were unique and that’s what’s important.
106. You, like anyone else in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. (Buddha)
As you love others, you must love yourself.
107. Self-care is not a selfish act, it is simply the proper stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I am in the world for to give to others. (Parker Palm)
Self-acceptance isn’t selfishness, it’s self-love.
108. It’s never too late to be what you could have been. (George Eliot)
It’s never too late to learn to trust yourself.
109. I prefer to be true to myself, even knowing that others may laugh at me, than to be fake and incur my own horror. (Frederic Douglass)
By trusting ourselves, there is nothing that others do or say that can affect us.
110. Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. (Oprah Winfrey)
Think of yourself as the best thing you have in your life.