The Sun is perhaps the most important star for us, as it provides us with the light, heat and energy with which life on Earth is possible. Thanks to the King of Stars, our planet can support a wide variety of ecosystems and ways of life, and this is perhaps why many early religions associated the concept of divinity with the Sun or sunlight.
In this article you will find a selection of the best phrases about the Sun.commented.
The most inspiring phrases about the Sun.
To know the importance of the King of the Stars in the lives of people around the world, we bring a collection with the best phrases about the Sun, many of which are quotes from great thinkers and artists in history.
1. Always turn your face towards the sun, then the shadows will be left behind.
Seek sunlight to come out of the darkness.
2. The sun never sees the shadow. (Leonardo DeVinci)
Be like the sun, never give up in the face of adversity.
3. Every day the sun illuminates a new world. (Paulo Coelho)
Learn to see each day as a new opportunity.
4. It is only for you that everything lives under the sun. (Vicente Huidobro)
The sun gives us life.
5. The sun does not shine for certain trees and flowers, but for the joy of the whole world. (Henry Ward)
The sun shines on all things equally, without distinction or privilege.
6. Don’t let yesterday’s shadows spoil tomorrow’s sunshine. Live for today. (Nandina Morris)
If you don’t overcome your past, you will drag it into your future.
7. Until the sun shines, let’s light a candle in the dark. (Confucius)
If you can’t do it all, do it step by step.
8. When it rains in the sun, a demon dies and two are born.
A very popular belief.
9. Water and sun, snail weather.
A popular Castilian proverb about the sun.
10. A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. (Steve Martin)
The sun can be your own way of seeing the world.
11. See sunshine where others see shadows and opportunities where others see obstacles. (Anonymous)
Your way of thinking is the one that can take you far or stagnate.
12. Bring the sun where you enter. (Latika Teotia)
Never stop powering your own light.
13. To be happy, you have to be your own sunshine. (CJ Jerningham)
You cannot be happy if you are not at peace with yourself.
14. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunlight. (Morris West)
When you see life in a negative light, you won’t be able to observe the good things happening around you.
15. The Sun can be your greatest sadness or your greatest comfort, depending on how you view its brightness. (Anthony Liccione)
Remember that too much positivity can also be harmful, as you are surrounded by a pink bubble.
16. When the sun shines, it not only brightens our day; it enlightens our soul, purifying it from the darkness that had brought the darkness of night. (Can Ray)
Sunlight also nourishes our soul.
17. Admire the efforts of failure, as well as admire the beauty of the sunset. (outside the calendar)
Failure is the teaching of what we need to improve.
18. At dawn, he clearly doesn’t care whether we see him or not. It will remain beautiful, even if no one bothers to look at it. (Gene Amole)
Work for your dreams, no matter what others think.
19. When you’re really sad, sunsets are nice. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
The sun also gives us energy to improve our mood.
20. The Sun gives light to all things with its own reserves, and makes a copious distribution of it not only in the sky and in the air but also on the earth, and in the depths of the abyss. (Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa von Nettesheim)
Sunlight can reach very deep corners.
21. It is the same sun that melts wax and dries clay. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
The sun can be very good, but also dangerous, if we don’t respect it.
22. The sun also has no light of its own. He is only a mirror that reflects the light of God. (Jostein Garder)
One of God’s greatest creations.
23. We too rise as dazzling and formidable as the sun. (Walt Whitman)
As long as we work in our own confidence.
24. Since you have to go through it, it is better to do it on the side where the sun is shining. (Haruki Murakami)
Seek to surround yourself with things and people that shine your light.
25. Sunsets are proof that endings can be beautiful too. (Beautiful Taplin)
Not all endings are bad, some are necessary.
26. If your life is constantly full of sunshine where every day turns into beauty and every gift in the world is yours, then you are one of the few. (Byron Pulsifer)
Everyone can have a sun in themselves.
27. Blind man who does not see the sun, madman who does not know it, ungrateful who does not thank him. (Giordano Bruno)
Ignorant and ungrateful people with the power of the cosmos.
28. There can be clouds even on the sunniest days.
The good times in life are not free from bad times.
29. If I didn’t believe the Sun looked at me a bit, I wouldn’t look at it. (Antonio Porchia)
The sun is a star that we can see clearly.
30. Neither in winter nor in summer, put yourself in the flat sun.
A warning about prolonged exposure to sunlight.
31. The glorious lamp of heaven, the sun. (Robert Herrick)
A light that never goes out.
32. Anyone who says the sun brings happiness has never danced in the rain. (Unknown author)
Even the rain has its own radiant light which we love.
33. A flower needs sunlight to grow and develop. Learning is like sunlight to us, helping us grow and develop. (Catherine Pulsifer)
The sun is the source of food for all plants.
34. Love and work are to men what water and the sun are to plants. (Jonathan Haidt)
Love and work are what keep us active.
35. For the intelligent, even the simplest things in life, like sunrise or sunset, are a great source of entertainment. (Mehmet Murat Ildan)
Kind-hearted people appreciate the details of nature.
36. Each evening brings with it the promise of a new dawn. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
The sun teaches us that we can always start over.
37. As if seated on a royal throne, the Sun rules the family of planets that revolve around it. (Nicolas Copernicus)
The sun, the king of our galaxy.
38. Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine. (Anthony J. D’Angelo)
The way you light your sun is to increase your self-esteem.
39. Life is a great dawn. I don’t see why death wouldn’t be something even greater. (Vladimir Nabokov)
No one knows what awaits us after death.
40. Be humble, for even the sun, with all its greatness, sets and lets the moon shine. (Bob Marley)
Humility is a trait that makes us more empathetic.
41. Let your sleep be moderate; that he who does not rise with the sun, does not enjoy the day. (Miguel de Cervantes)
The only way to succeed is to get moving.
42. The sun is the spring that runs everything. The sun sustains human life and provides all human energy. (Nikola Tesla)
The sun is our main energy engine.
43. A good laugh is sunlight in the house. (William Makepeace Thackeray)
A smile lights up anyone’s face.
44. The sun is the most important thing in everyone’s life, be it a plant, animal or fish, and we take it for granted. (Danny Boyle)
We take our need for the sun for granted.
45. Like a kaleidoscope of tiny crystals, it changes shape and color if the sun is shining at dawn or if it has rained. And fill my world with flowers. (Jeanne-Manuel Serrat)
The sun fills the world with colors.
46. The sun doesn’t need to hope to shine. (Alejandro Jodorowsky)
With self-confidence, we can shine as bright as the sun.
47. For the light to shine so brightly, darkness must be present. (Mr François Bacon)
You may not know your potential, but face the obstacles.
48. May the sun of comfort shine through the darkness of despair.
No matter how difficult something is, there will always be a little light to guide us to the exit.
49. If your life is constantly sunny, where every day turns into beauty, and every gift in the world is yours, then you are one of the few. (Byron Pulsifer)
When you appreciate every bit of your life, you can have a better view of the world.
50. Some old-fashioned things like fresh air and sunshine are hard to beat. (Laura Ingalls Wilder)
51. The sun is never alone as long as the light is always with it. Even when he hides, the light descends with him. (Munia Khan)
This is why you must carry a bright light with you at all times.
52. With every dawn there is a living poem of hope, and when we go to bed we think it will rise. (Noel Claraso)
Every morning is an example of hope.
53. The sun around which so many planets revolve… Don’t forget to ripen a bunch of grapes. (Galilee)
The sun reaches where it needs to reach.
54. That the sun will not rise tomorrow is no less intelligible proposition, and involves no more contradiction than the assertion that it will. (David Hume)
The sun can always rise.
55. The sun is the fiery source that causes eternal ideas in the mortal glass. (Ramon María del Valle-Inclan)
It’s a torch that never goes out.
56. The sun shines everywhere, not just on the beach. (Brande Roderick)
You don’t have to go to the beach to experience the healing power of the sun.
57. Life is a mixture of sunshine and rain, tears and laughter, pleasure and pain. Just remember that there was never a cloud that the sun couldn’t break through. (Anonymous)
When we face our fears, there is no darkness that we cannot illuminate.
58. Change, like sunlight, can be friend or foe, blessing or curse, sunrise or sunset. (William Arthur Ward)
It all depends on how we perceive the changes.
59. Those who know how to tan with their eyes closed, then with their eyes open, will notice a gradual decrease in their discomfort with bright lights. (Aldous Huxley)
In order for something to go well, it is necessary to follow the given steps.
60. The sun is a daily reminder that we too can come out of the darkness, that we too can shine our own light. (S.Ajna)
A lesson we must learn from sunlight.
61. Maybe the reason we really enjoy a sunset is because we can’t control it. (Carl Ransom Rogers)
Something we cannot avoid, but which we can calmly enjoy.
62. There is nothing more magical than a sunset by the sea.
A scenario that brings us an indescribable magic.
63. Those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot hide it from themselves. (Anonymous)
When you bring happiness to others, you are sharing a reflection of your own happiness.
64. The sunset in spring walks on the tail of the golden pheasant. (Yosa Buson)
The fantasy that inspires a sunset.
65. Everyone needs to go to the beach, with the sun shining on the sea and friends raising their glasses.
Who doesn’t love going to the beach one day?
66. Even the sun directs our gaze away from itself and towards life illuminated by it. (Eberhard Arnold)
Another example that the sun leaves us is that selfishness harms us.
67. Bathing in the sun is the same as in the sea. Both are remedies to cure the evil of the soul.
A natural remedy that fills us with energy.
68. The sun is the embrace of nature and the spiritual breath of the earth. (Terri Quotes)
A natural respite for our planet.
69. I love sunrises. These always mean something new and something beautiful. The darkness fades. (Michelle N. Onuorah)
A promise that we will have another chance.
70. I love that dawn this morning isn’t defined by last night’s sunset. (Steve Maraboli)
Each sunrise is independent of the previous evening.
71. A light wind swept the corn, and all nature laughed at the sun. (Anne Bronte)
The plants always point towards the sunlight.
72. Danger shines like the sun in the eyes of a brave man. (Euripides)
In emergencies, there are those who overflow with energy to act.
73. The sun is welcome. It brings a lot of shine. (Jimmie Davis)
Natural light present throughout the day.
74. There is a luminosity of the Sun and another of the Moon; one of fire and one of water. All have been endowed with light by Christ, the architect of the world. (Miguel Servet)
The light of the moon is the reflection of the luminosity of the sun.
75. I am part of the sun, as my eyes are part of me. (David Herbert Laurent)
We all receive the bounty of the sun.
76. There are people who turn the Sun into a simple yellow spot, but there are also those who turn a simple yellow spot into the Sun itself. (Pablo Picasso)
The way we look at the world impacts the way we lead our lives.
77. When the sun shines, I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no problem too difficult to overcome. (Wilma Rodolphe)
It’s a glimmer of hope that lifts our spirits.
78. Without sun, we degenerate in body and soul. (Florence Nightingale)
The sun is essential to sustain life.
79. How beautiful the sun is when it rises fresh, like an explosion that gives us its good day! (Charles Baudelaire)
The sun brings freshness to the world.
80. The light that we say of the Moon, the light of the Moon is not, more always, and only the light of the Sun. (Jose Saramago)
Another reference that reminds us that the brilliance of the moon is the reflection of the sun.
81. No one is light by himself: not the sun. (Antonio Porchia)
If you don’t work on yourself, you will end up depending on someone else.
82. Dawn. The start of the day. The arrival of the sun. Happiness in the form of invisible warmth. (LAM)
Clear evidence of a new chapter.
83. How sensitive the sun is! He blushes every night at nightfall. (Fabrizio Caramanga)
An interesting way to describe the sunset.
84. Faith is the virtue of the storm, as happiness is the virtue of the sun. (Ruth Fulton Benedict)
Maintaining a positive state helps us weather any storm.
85. Oh, the sunlight! The most valuable gold found on Earth. (Roman Payne)
Gold more precious than any treasure.
86. Every morning the rising sun invites and inspires us to start over. (Avilir Mridha)
The greatest lesson that leaves us the sunrise every day.
87. Sunlight is like the breath of life for the pomp of autumn. (Nathaniel Hawthorne)
Life cannot happen if the sun goes down.
88. May the sun of comfort shine upon through the darkness of despair. (Irish proverb)
The sun always rises after any type of storm.
89. The sun also shines in black wells and is not polluted. (Diogenes)
A pure light.
90. A little sunshine is good for the soul, but I always make sure to wear a big hat. (Miranda Kerr)
Yes, the sun brings many benefits but it can also harm us if we expose ourselves to it.
91. The sun is never so beautiful when it puts us on the road during the day. (Jean Giono)
It does not help to see where we are going.
92. Scatter sunlight along your path. (Anonymous)
Save some light for the future, you may need it.
93. If you want to see sunlight, you have to weather the storm. (Frank Lane)
To achieve your goals, you must face your problems.
94. Give a stranger one of your smiles today. It could be the only sunlight you see all day. (H. Jackson Brown, Jr.)
Being nice to someone is like shining a little sunshine on them.
95. If the sun doesn’t come up, it won’t ruin the bunny’s day. (Robert Fisher)
The sun will always be there, even when the day is very cloudy to see it.
96. The sun is so strong that it seems to vibrate overheated rocks. (Rudyard Kipling)
The strength of the sun can be seen in all parts of the world.
97. Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you lose them. (William Arthur Ward)
An interesting relationship.
98. The sun is to flowers what smiles are to humanity. (José Addison)
A need that we must satisfy every day.
99. The sun shines for all. (Proverb)
The sun has no preference.
100. In the west, the sun was a blob of burning gold, sliding rapidly toward the window sill of the world. (William Golding)
How the sun watches the sunset.
101. The darkness that follows a sunset will never be dark enough to change the inevitability of dawn. (Craig D. Lounsbrough)
It is a darkness that brings us to rest to renew the energies for the new day.
102. He who loves the brilliance of the sun must abandon the coolness of the shade. (Samuel Johnson)
There are things we need to leave behind to benefit others.
103. Stay around people who make you feel like the sun. (Anonymous)
Surrounding ourselves with positive people helps us to have a more serene life.
104. I used to cover my windows with heavy curtains, I never ran. Now I was dancing in the sun on my floor. (Kimberly Novosel, Amada)
Don’t stick to something if you haven’t tried it before.
105. Kindness is the sun in which virtue grows. (Robert Green Ingersoll)
Kindness is a clear sign of the presence of values in a person.
106. No matter how long the storm lasts, the sun always shines again in the clouds.
There is no storm that hides the sunlight from us.
107. A compliment is a verbal sun. (Robert Orben)
The power of a compliment for a person.
108. Create your own sun. (Anonymous)
The sun is a small light that burns with great intensity within us.
109. The sun is such a lonely star. Every time he goes out to see his friends, they all disappear. (Joseph Gordon-Levitt)
A lonely side of the sun.
110. Don’t let anyone deprive you of the sun. (Anonymous)
No one has the power to make you feel bad unless you allow it.