There are times when we are faced with situations that are so difficult or painful that we have to start over; Although it’s hard to do, it’s what really leads to success.
This is why we must learn from our mistakes, get back on our feet after failing in previous attempts and change our lives, this time having learned from the mistakes we have made. In this direction, These first sentences can inspire you to do just that.
110 phrases to start over in life
Remember, there are no barriers to doing something you love, anytime; No matter how old you are or what difficulties you have been through, there is always room to rearrange our priorities and change our lives. So, to motivate you, here we are going to review a list of the best phrases to start over.
1. Success comes when you go from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. (Winston Churchill)
If you fall, get up if necessary.
2. “A day” is not a day of the week.
Set a date for your projects so that success can come.
3. The first step doesn’t take you where you want to go, but it takes you where you are. (Anonymous)
Success doesn’t always come at the first opportunity, but it’s a start.
4. You are never too old to set a new goal or dream a new dream. (CS Lewis)
Age is not an obstacle to starting over.
5. To continue, I have to start all over again. (Leon Gieco)
It’s always good to start over.
6. Nothing is lost if you have the courage to proclaim that all is lost and you have to start all over again. (Julio Cortazar)
Don’t be ashamed of your failures and mistakes, rather have the courage to start over.
7. Not starting today is far worse than making a mistake. (Seth Godin)
If you mess up, don’t give up, keep going.
8. The key to your future is hidden in your daily life. (Pierre Bonnard)
Find a time of day to nurture your future.
9. Every new beginning comes from the end of another beginning. (Seneca)
Life is a constant beginning.
10. Faith takes the first step, even when the whole staircase is not yet visible. (Martin Luther King)
You must never lose faith.
11. We spend a lot of time earning a living, but not enough time living it. (Therese of Calcutta)
Don’t waste your time, enjoy every moment.
12. What little noise do real miracles make! How simple the essential events are. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
Starting over is always a miracle.
13. What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls it the butterfly. (Lao Tzu)
Change is part of nature.
14. Failure is an opportunity to start over with more intelligence. (Henry Ford)
Mistakes make it easier to start over.
15. I learned from my mother that it’s never too late, you can always start over. (Facundo Cabral)
Having good habits is not a question of age, but of disposition.
16. The beginning is the most important part of the job. (Plato)
When you start a new project, don’t do it with annoyance, but with love.
17. People change when they realize their potential to make a difference. (Paulo Coelho)
You can, don’t be afraid of change.
18. Record this in your heart; every day a new year begins within us, a new life. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Every day is a new opportunity to start.
19. Death can be forced to start over to invent new dreams. (Blanca Cotta)
Death is in a way a new beginning.
20. Everything is already said; but since no one is listening, you always have to start over. (Andre Gide)
Nobody has the last word, so go for it.
21. Be prepared to be a beginner every morning. (Master Eckhart)
Every day is a learning experience, so enjoy it.
22. Don’t wait until the conditions are perfect to start. Getting started makes the conditions perfect in themselves. (Alan Cohen)
There’s no perfect time to start, so get to work.
23. Nothing is more harmful to a new truth than an old error. (Johan Wolfang Goethe)
Don’t let your past mistakes influence your new beginnings.
24. Loving yourself is the start of a lifelong adventure. (Oscar Wilde)
You must have confidence in yourself, only then can you succeed.
25. Don’t move forward because problems push you, do it because your dreams push you.
Fulfil your dreams.
26. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the wind takes off against the wind, not with it.
If something gets difficult, fight harder.
27. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. (Lao Tse)
Start small, that’s the key.
28. The cave we are afraid to enter contains the treasure we seek. (Joseph Campbell)
The best path is the one that has obstacles to overcome.
29. This restart every day without you, this feeling of the sea that I sail and that I have already lost… (Jorge Guillén)
There are times when it’s hard to start over.
30. There is no age to start being gallant or to stop being gallant. (Lin Yutang)
From an early age, it is necessary to know that to start is courageous.
31. The door to happiness opens inwards, you have to step back a little to open it: if you push it, it closes it more and more.
Happiness does not reside in the outer world, but comes from within you.
32. If you are just starting out, you have the opportunity to evolve and correct to turn your mistake into success. If you don’t start anything, you’ll never have that chance. (Seth Godin)
Even if you don’t achieve what you set out to do, you can rest assured that you will succeed.
33. It’s never too late to become who you want to be. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
Don’t say you’re old enough to start over, there’s always a chance.
34. There are only two mistakes that can be made on the path to truth: Not beginning and not reaching the end. (Buddha)
Never stop and always achieve your goal.
35. Life should be a continuous education. (Gustave Flaubert)
Knowledge makes you great.
36. You have to accept the unknown, lose your fear and the rest is simple. (John Lennon)
Face the unknown with courage, only then can you succeed.
37. Everyone tries to do something big, not realizing that life is made up of little things. (Frank A. Clark)
Start by doing small things and you will have the confidence to do big things.
38. You don’t have to be big when you start, but you have to start big. (Joe Sabah)
It starts little by little like the big ones.
39. In love, only the beginning is wonderful. This is why we find so much pleasure in starting over. (Prince Carlos Jose de Ligne)
The beginning is often easy, but along the way things get tricky.
40. Open your eyes, look within: Are you satisfied with the life you lead? (Bob Dylan)
It is good to do an inner introspection to know what you want to have.
41. A journey is a new life, with a birth, a growth and a death, which is offered to us inside the other. Let’s take advantage of it. (Paul Morend)
This life is unique, enjoy it.
42. Not looking back is a way to start over. (Shou)
Carry on and don’t look back.
43. Many people believe that once they have overcome a mistake, they no longer need to correct it. (Mariano Jose de Larra)
Mistakes are lessons.
44. You don’t always have to change places to have a better life. Sometimes all you have to do is open your eyes. (Richelle E. Goodrich)
Changing the environment is not always the solution.
45. If God closes the door and the window, consider the idea that it’s time to build a brand new house. (Mandy Hale)
If they take away an opportunity, look for another alternative.
46. The way to start is to stop talking and start doing it. (Walt Disney)
Start fighting today.
47. Only if you lost your loss will we cut the thread to start over. (Roberto Juarroz)
Whatever the cause, start over.
48. Next year you will regret not starting today.
Tomorrow may be too late to start, so do it now.
49. Change can be terrifying, but do you know what is most terrifying? Let fear keep you from growing, evolving and progressing. (Mandy Hale)
Do not give in to fear because it paralyzes you and prevents you from moving forward.
50. The right time to start is not tomorrow or next week, but now. (Arnold Joseph Toynbee)
Today is the time to start, so do it.
51. While blaming the anchor, dare not let go of the rope that binds you to it.
Don’t let the opinions of others influence you.
52. I discovered that a new beginning is a process. A new beginning is a journey, a journey that requires a plan. (Vivian Jokotade)
Plan every step and every movement you make.
53. Everything is fixable, we are always on time. Who knows if even new pleasures! (Charles Baudelaire)
Starting over can be an incredible adventure.
54. All great actions and all great thoughts have a ridiculous beginning. (Albert Einstein)
You may think starting over doesn’t make sense, but it does.
55. Forgiveness says you have another chance to start over. (Desmond Tutu)
Forgive yourself for your mistakes and leave everything behind.
56. Life does not deserve so much attention. (Marie Curie)
Don’t let worry overwhelm you, it hurts a lot.
57. Begin by doing what is necessary; so do what is possible; and suddenly you will do the impossible. (Saint Francis of Assisi)
Start by doing simple things and you will see how much power you have to do anything.
58. In the end, the important thing is to start. No matter how, then it will be time to think about the details. (Alan)
Don’t think about it, just start.
59. Let’s forget the baggage of the past and make a fresh start. (Shahbaz Sharif)
Leave the past in place, it has no place in your present.
60. Whatever your plans, the success of your day starts now. Take a deep breath and start with enthusiasm.
Get excited every day about what you do.
61. Reaching the end does not mean finishing. Often I wonder if finishing something is just the start of a new path. And that doubt is what drives me to try again. (Pablo Alborán)
Finishing something is not the end, it’s just the push to start a new project.
62. All works of art must begin… At the end. (Edgar Allen Poe)
Sometimes endings turn out to be impulses for new beginnings.
63. Sometimes life demands more of you than you have to give and requires you to reinvent yourself if you really want to live. (Curtis Tyrone Jones)
Life must be reinvented to move forward.
64. Recreate your life always, always. Remove stones, plant roses and make sweets. Restart. (Coral Coral)
Anyway, do it again, don’t stay down.
65. Nothing is lost if you have the courage to proclaim that all is lost and you have to start all over again. (Julio Cortazar)
If you have a loss, say so clearly, but start again.
66. History is an unrelenting beginning. (Thucydides)
There are many people who have started again, follow their example.
67. Life was given to us, but it was not given to us. (José Ortega and Gasset)
Your life is your only responsibility.
68. To continue, I have to start all over again. (Leon Gieco)
To move forward, you have to go back and follow another path.
69. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than ends. (David Weinbaum)
Try to have more beginnings than ends.
70. New beginnings often hide painful endings. (Lao Tse)
A defeat is painful, but it also represents a new beginning.
71. What would life be like if we didn’t have the courage to try something new? (Vincent Van Gogh)
Life wouldn’t be magical if we didn’t fill it with new things.
72. What seems like the end is usually a new beginning. (Unknown author)
Failure is just the start of a new opportunity.
73. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than ends. (David Weinbaum)
Want a happy life, never stop.
74. I don’t care if I win or win. I’m more interested in seeing whether or not I’m able to pass the parameters I consider good. (Haruki Murakami)
Your goal should be to surpass yourself every day.
75. Life is so serious that it should be taken lightly. (Ernesto de la Pena)
Life should be lived in such a way that everything is a party.
76. No river can return to its source; however, all rivers must have a beginning. (Proverb)
Even if a fresh start isn’t what you’re used to, don’t let anything stop you.
77. I hope you live a life you are proud of and if you find that you are not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
If you don’t like something in your life, try to change it.
78. Courage is getting up every morning to make today better than yesterday.
Try to make it better every day.
79. Disappointment is a hammer that hits you; if you are glass, he will break you, but if you are iron, he will forge you.
If you are disappointed with the path, be courageous if you continue.
80. It is not always necessary to start from the first notion of the things studied, but from that which can facilitate learning. (Aristotle)
Learning new things helps you succeed.
81. Some people need to stay on top. They are afraid to start from scratch because they are afraid of criticism. (Eric Cantona)
Don’t be one of those people who cares more about what they say.
82. There will come a time when you think it’s all over. This will be the start. (Epicurus)
If you feel there is no solution, start over.
83. The principle is half of the whole. (Pythagoras of Samos)
Get started, the rest will be easy.
84. I thank everyone who said no. It is through them that I do things for myself.
Ignore comments from others.
85. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence is therefore not an act but a habit. (Will Durant)
Include habits in your life.
86. Every beginning has its charm. (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)
Beginnings are usually fun, keep the same attitude along the way.
87. Nothing is predestined, past obstacles can become gateways to new beginnings. (Unknown author)
Turn mistakes into stepping stones to reach the goal.
88. You can let go of bad habits by starting with a thought that says, “I leave behind the need for these things in my life.” (Wayne Dyer)
Having positive thoughts pushes you to go far.
89. Starting from scratch is no misfortune. It’s usually an opportunity. (George Matthews Adams)
Don’t consider new beginnings a setback, because they are not.
90. It is worth living with intensity, and you can fall once, twice, three, twenty times, but remember that you can get up and start again. (José Mujica)
No matter how many times you fall, stop and advance.
91. If sale, sale. If that doesn’t work, you have to start over. Everything else is fantasy. (Edouard Manet)
Opportunities arise every day, even if they are minimal to start over.
92. There is always a morning and life gives us another chance to get it right. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
By opening your eyes every morning, life gives you another chance, take advantage of it.
93. Life is new every day. (Gregorio Maranon)
Every dawn is a new beginning.
94. In twenty years you will regret the things you didn’t do, so let go and sail outside your comfort zone, seek the wind in your sails. To explore. Dream. To find. (Mark Twain)
Get out of your comfort zone or you won’t move forward.
95. What never begins, never ends. (Patricio Osorio)
As you plan to finish, if you haven’t even started.
96. The beginning is the beginning of the end.
The only way to finish something is to start doing it.
97. As long as you have the courage and sense of humor, it’s never too late to start a new life. (Barbara De Angelis)
Always be ready to start over.
98. All glory comes from the audacity to begin. (Eugene F. Ware)
Success is for those who dare to start.
99. Unable to fight for that long, he opened his eyes and sat up. (Julio Cortazar)
Dragging the past only blocks us.
100. Life is good. May future generations free it from all evil, oppression and violence and enjoy it to the full. (Leon Trotsky)
Teach your children that starting over is not about failure.
101. Although no one can go back and reach a new beginning, anyone can start now and reach a new end. (Carl Bard)
What’s stopping you from doing something now that you wanted to do before and couldn’t do?
102. No one can take your memories away from you – every day is a new beginning, create great memories every day. (Catherine Pulsifer)
Live each day because it is a new opportunity that life offers you.
103. Confidence in time, which often leads to many bitter difficulties. (Miguel de Cervantes)
Time has the ability to put things in their place.
104. You will realize that what seems like a sacrifice today will end up being the greatest achievement of your life tomorrow.
Sacrifice yourself today, enjoy the achievements of tomorrow.
105. You have to finish before you have said everything. Some have said everything before starting. (Elias Canetti)
Don’t announce your plans, they might not come true.
106. I quickly learned that when you emigrate, you lose the crutches that served as support until then, you have to start from scratch, because the past is erased in a flash and no one cares where you come from nor what you have done before. (Isabelle Allende)
There are times when starting over is the only option.
107. Every moment is a new beginning. (TS Eliot)
Today is a good day to start.
108. Every moment the counter is reset and the human being has a wonderful gift: the opportunity to begin, and to try again. (Arturo Perez Reverte)
Do not be afraid, start again.
109. If you can dream it, you can do it. (Walt Disney)
Believe in your dreams, when you least expect them they will come true.
110. I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.
Repentance often comes late.