Few musicians have so marked the development of modern music as Michael Jackson, Considered the king of pop. He began his career as a musician with his brothers in the band “The Jackson Five”, but after continuing his solo career he became a global mega star with his best-selling album “Thriller” in history.
Although his last years of life were difficult, as it was accompanied by several scandals, Michael Jackson will always be remembered as one of the great stars of the world panorama. Sadly, in 2009, the MJ star stepped out forever.
“72 musical phrases for music lovers like you”
“The 23 best quotes from Ed Sheeran”
“100 phrases of Joaquín Sabina to understand his songs”
Michael Jackson’s best quotes
Over the years, Michael Jackson has uttered famous great phrases. In this article, we review them.
1. Don’t try to write music, let it be written on its own
Creativity appears when we are in a state of flux. The same goes for writing music.
2. Nation by Nation, everyone must come together to face the problems we see. Maybe then we can solve them somehow. I asked my neighbor a favor. He told me “later” What happened to people? Have we lost love, or what ?. I have to find my inner peace because no one leaves me alone. False prophets mourn catastrophes. What are the possibilities? I told my brother “there will be problems”, “time and tears of fear”. But we have to live each day as if it were the last.
A verse that appears in the song “Jam”. It’s a critique of how we humans can behave when we are away from the system.
3. My music aims to unite all races because we all live as one family
Music has been the key to the integration of African Americans into the United States, especially since the 1960s.
4. There is a place in your heart and I know it is love, and this place can be much brighter tomorrow. And if you really try it you will find that there is no need to cry in this place, you will feel that there is no pain or sorrow
A verse that appears in the song “Heal the World”. He talks about how people should save the world.
5. Peter Pan represents something very special in my heart. Represents youth, childhood, never growing up, magic, flying, everything to do with children, the wonderful and the magic
Michael Jackson did not appreciate his childhood, as he was always considered a child musical prodigy. For this reason, he has always fascinated the world of Peter Pan and Disney stories.
6. The world keeps changing. Minds and ways of thinking are renewed. Predictions full of tragedy. The baby boom is coming of age. We will solve it. I told my brothers. “Don’t ask me for favors. I’m conditioned by the system. Don’t talk to me. She prays to God, Buddha, then sings a song from the Talmud. Confusions cause our “I” to contradict itself until we know what is right and what is not. I just want you to recognize me in the temple. You can’t hurt me cause i found inner peace
Another excerpt from the song “Jam”, which tells how, by finding inner peace, we can cope with social impositions.
7. People will always be prepared to think the worst of you.
There are always people out there who will appreciate it when things go wrong for you.
8. I believe humans also have the ability to fly; the problem is, we don’t know how to conceive the right thoughts that will allow us to levitate
A quote that refers to theft in the direction of making our dreams come true.
9. I believe that the ultimate goal of all art forms is the union between the material and the spiritual, the human and the divine.
A reflection on the essence of the human being.
10. The actor’s secret is to be yourself
A phrase that may sound contradictory, but refers to how people may need to know each other.
11. I think I was chosen as an instrument to give music, love and harmony to the world
No one can doubt that Michael Jackson has a very rare talent for music.
12. Animals do not attack for evil, but in order to survive so do those who criticize, they want your blood, not your pain.
During his lifetime, Michael Jackson has always suffered criticism from his detractors.
13. I will make a change and I will feel good
When we help others, we feel good about ourselves.
14. I see children in the street, not enough to eat. Who am I to be blind? Pretend you don’t see their needs
A date that appears in his song “Man in the mirror”. A clear reference to how we look the other way when we come across people in need.
15. If you care enough about life, make a small space, make a better place
For Michael Jackson, it’s up to us to live in a better world.
16. I used to dream. I used to look beyond the stars. Now I don’t know where we are. Although I know we’ve drifted far away
Sometimes we can lose faith when we see how we have destroyed the planet and how we are killing ourselves.
17. If you don’t have faith you can go crazy
When we lose faith, we can feel weak in the face of adversity.
18. If I could tear down the walls that separate us. I know I could claim your heart and our perfect love would begin
It’s common for people when they are angry to put up a roadblock because all they do is ruin the relationship more.
19. I am next to the man in the mirror. I ask her to change the way she does things
To change the world, we must first change ourselves.
20. If you don’t have this loving memory from your childhood, you are doomed to look for something in the world to fill that void. But no matter how much money you make or how famous you become, you will always feel empty.
Michael Jackson, as he did not appreciate his childhood, was always a child in an adult body.
21. Lies make short runs, but the truth runs marathons
It is better not to lie, because when you lie you risk getting caught.
22. The larger the star, the larger the target.
People who have bigger goals go further.
23. I love to create magic, to do something so strange, so unexpected, that people marvel
As an artist, Michael Jackson has always stood out for his magic.
24. Remember that it will be us, the children of today, who will make the world of tomorrow a better and happier place.
Every grain of sand we put in can mean a change for the future of the planet.
25. Everything I sing I really feel, when I sing a song I don’t sing it if I can’t hear it
Few artists feel music as much as Michael Jackson.
26. If you can dream it, you can do it
While this is not always the case, in most cases wanting something with all our might can lead us to achieve what we want.
27. Great music and great melodies are immortal. Culture changes, fashion changes, clothes … good music is immortal
One of the hallmarks of Michael Jackson’s music is that his music has always been advanced for its time.
28. If you want to make the world a better place, look at yourself and make this change
We cannot change the world without first changing our attitudes.
29. Sometimes when you are treated unfairly it makes you stronger and stronger. more determined. I admire that kind of strength. People who have suffered from it stand up and put their blood and soul in what they believe
Pain can make us stronger when we know how to take advantage of bad times to learn.
30. It is not because they print it that it is the Gospel, that people write negative things because they feel that it is what they are selling, the good news does not sell. not
The media criticized Michael Jackson and lied a lot about his life because they knew he was a very popular character.
31. Thinking is the biggest mistake a dancer can make. You don’t have to think, you have to feel
To dance well, you need to feel the music as part of the body or integrate the body into the music.
32. What encourages me is the medium. Art. It’s the world I feel most comfortable in
Michael Jackson is considered one of the best artists of all time.
33. Each brother and sister are completely different. As in any family, there are different elements … This is what a family does
Michael Jackson, along with his brothers, formed the well-known group called “The Jackson Five”.
34. I am blind to colors. This is why one of my favorite symbols is the peacock, in the feathers all the colors are united in harmony
Michael Jackson confessing his admiration for real fear.
35. For me, the greatest sin of all sins is to receive a gift and not to cultivate it, so that it grows, for talent is a divine gift.
We all have talents to develop. It’s great to be passionate about and develop them.
36. It is good that people think I am a person and not a personality. Because when you grow up in front of an audience like me, you tend to automatically be different.
Michael Jackson always missed not being able to be a normal, ordinary person because he grew up being famous.
37. I have been an artist most of my life and I have never attacked a man. Great artists don’t do that
Michael Jackson has always been a very noble person.
38. Each song represents something special, charity, relationships, world peace, I cannot choose one because they all come from the soul. It’s not just written words that rhyme
A reflection of Michael Jackson on his music.
39. The innocence of a child is an inexhaustible source of energy
Ever since he lost much of his childhood, Michael has always missed not having enjoyed his childhood like any child.
40. My happiness is to give and to share, and to have fun in an innocent way
Despite everything, Michael Jackson was always present in the great causes, those which helped the most disadvantaged.