Talent is a quality that helps develop a high level of competitiveness in any particular area with great ease. In today’s world, it is only by having a great talent for this that we can become fantastic professionals in our respective trades.
We are not all born with the same talent, some of us even seem to have no particular talent, in these cases perseverance and dedication will be our best weapons for success, fantastic tools without which even the most talented could never succeed in life.
Excellent phrases and thoughts on talent
Here’s a quick recap of the top 75 quotes about talent., Phrases in which great thinkers and all-time celebrities speak to us giving us their personal opinions on this coveted quality.
1. Nothing in this world can replace persistence. Talent will not be: nothing is more common than talented men who have not succeeded. Genius will not do it; genius without reward is almost a proverb. Education won’t: the world is full of polite abandonment. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. (Calvin Coolidge)
A beautiful lesson from former United States President Calvin Coolidge, a famous leader that many of us may not have known until now.
2. The person born with a talent to use will find their greatest happiness in using it. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Harnessing our great talents can be a very beneficial activity for us, as long as we discover a great passion for a certain activity, perhaps the best we can do is to perfect it.
3. I guess every writer feels that the world he was born into is nothing more than a conspiracy against the cultivation of his talent. (James Baldwin)
The world we live in seems totally determined not to be successful, which we can certainly change with our persistence.
4. Talent is given by God. He is humble. Fame is given by man. Be grateful. Vanity is a gift of oneself. Be careful. (John Wooden)
Our qualities have never overshadowed our values and we should always be grateful for all these gifts we have.
5. I would rather have a lot of talent and little experience than a lot of experience and little talent. (John Wooden)
Experience is acquired over time, but talent is a quality with which one is unfortunately born or perhaps not.
6. In an individual sport, yes, you have to win titles. Baseball is different. But basketball, hockey? A person can control the pace of a game, they can completely change the momentum of a series. There is great individual talent. (Kobe Bryant)
Many of us have heard that team sports are won as a team, but always keep in mind that without specific individual games, as a team we could never achieve victory.
7. The talent for being happy is appreciating and loving what you have rather than what you don’t. (Woody Allen)
Most of us have a lot more than we need, which we should certainly give thanks for a lot more often.
8. Talent sees differences; genius, unity. (William Butler Yeats)
We humans are completely different from each other, which can help us understand that our talents may be too.
9. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I hope that I no longer have one talent and I can say: I have used all that you have given me. (Erma Bombeck)
We only have one chance to live our life to the fullest, we do it with our attitude that every day is worth it.
10. Enormous amounts of talent are lost to our society simply because that talent wears a skirt. (Shirley Chisholm)
Many women currently do not have the opportunity to develop their talents, which over time should evolve in our society.
11. No one respects a hidden talent. (Desiderius Erasmus)
We must always respect our fellow human beings, a good reason for this is that we never know what hidden talents this person with whom we are in dialogue today may have.
12. Faith is a skill of the mind. It is, in fact, a talent: you have to be born with it. (Anton Chekhov)
Not everyone has access to faith, some people are simply born unable to believe in something they haven’t seen with their own eyes.
13. I don’t run out of control restaurants. We’re about to establish phenomenal support points with talent. (Gordon Ramsay)
Ramsay, as a restaurant manager, knows full well that if he doesn’t have the talent for it, he will never be able to make a restaurant a success.
14. Upper bunk, lower bunk is the difference between talent and genius. (George Gershwin)
Talent can enable us to achieve certain personal successes that would otherwise be totally impossible. An innate advantage that you have to know how to manage very judiciously.
15. I remember some people after the Olympics who had no idea about horses asked: do you do this with the horse or does the horse do it alone? I think the fact that you can seem like you’re doing nothing is a real talent. And that’s a huge reward at the end. (Charlotte Dujardin)
The more advanced athletes make the sport they play seem easy to the inexperienced, a fact that we can only realize if we are regular participants of the same sport.
16. Talent-wise, we had almost everything, and I think that’s why this year has been so successful. (Carrie Underwood)
When a team of great professionals is talented enough, success for them will be assured right around the corner.
17. I didn’t even start playing the piano until I was 13 or 14 years old. Guess I must have been talented or as they say, but I was practicing regularly, and that’s what matters. (George Gershwin)
Some people seem to be able to achieve a great mastery of their profession or their art with great ease, a personal know-how totally different from the rest that only an innate talent can bring them.
18. Maybe if I didn’t have the talent in chess, I would find the talent in something else. All I know is that I have talent at chess, and I’m happy with it. (Magnus Carlsen)
Having been a true child prodigy as a child, Magnus Carlsen is currently the world chess champion, a great hegemony that will apparently last for a long time to come.
19. I have been part of many teams that were very talented, but they didn’t understand it and I have been with teams that weren’t as talented and ended up being champions. (Kaká)
To be successful in football is a really tricky thing, as there are many factors that have to come together for a team to achieve glory.
20. They are all talented in their twenties. The difficulty is to have it at fifty. (Edgar Degas)
Maintaining a high level of commitment to our trade over time can certainly be a daunting task. Time is something that does not happen in vain for any of us.
21. I have high expectations of myself. I always have, always will. It will never waver. I still believe in my talent, I always have. (Russell Wilson)
The future may be bright for all of us, but for that to happen we still need to believe in our possibilities.
22. Due to the amount of talent I had and couldn’t dance, act or tell a joke, I had a great career. (Perry Com)
Being lucky can help us a lot in life, just like it clearly helped this famous singer.
23. Music is both a product of feeling and of knowledge, as it demands of its disciples, composers and performers, not only talent and enthusiasm, but also that knowledge and perception which are the result. of study and prolonged reflection. (Alban Berg)
Although we have great talent, we also need to polish our technique if we are to be successful in the music business.
24. I have no particular talent. I am just passionately curious. (Albert Einstein)
Einstein considered himself to be a perfectly normal man, a simple person whose curiosity for his studies led him to make great discoveries.
25. I believe that every person is born with talent. (Maya Angelou)
Many of us are unaware of our own talents and maybe by doing a little soul-searching we may be able to find them.
26. Children’s talent for resisting stems from their ignorance of alternatives. (Maya Angelou)
During our childhood, we see the world in a very different way than we do when we reach maturity. Perhaps this way of seeing the world is in fact a method of psychological defense against the misfortunes that we may encounter.
27. I have put all my genius into my life; I only put my talent into my works. (Oscar Wilde)
Oscar Wilde certainly gave the best of himself in all of his works, which we can all be perfectly sure of.
28. We believe that if men have the talent to invent new machines that leave men unemployed, they have the talent to put these men back to work. (John F. Kennedy)
The job market, as we all know, is changing today, at present only the most talented men and women are competitive in their respective professions.
29. I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been assembled in the White House, except perhaps for the time when Thomas Jefferson dined alone. (John F. Kennedy)
As we see, Kennedy held in high regard former President Thomas Jefferson, a man without whom the United States would not be the great nation it is today.
30. When I was 8 years old, I was stunned and stunned until I was 13, and I thought of my whole body like an ear, so that I could go into a crowd and stand still and absorb everything. his. This talent or skill has lasted and served me to this day. (Maya Angelou)
Listening to others can be a very beneficial thing for us, because in this way we will be able to accumulate a series of knowledge that we will never have otherwise.
31. If you are a human being, you can try to do what other human beings have done. We don’t understand talent more than electricity. (Maya Angelou)
Talent is a quality that seems to come out of nowhere, no one is sure how it works and how to intentionally develop it in a certain person.
32. I am an ordinary man who worked hard to develop the talent they gave me. I believed in myself and in the goodness of others. (Muhammad Ali)
Without work and effort Ali would never have been a world boxing champion, just like he did, we should all strive to the maximum in our day to day life.
33. His talent was as natural as the pattern created by dust on the wings of a butterfly. There was a time when he understood nothing more than the butterfly and didn’t know when it was brushed or spoiled. (Ernest Hemingway)
Although we have a great talent for a particular activity that will not guarantee success, persistence will always be an absolutely necessary factor for success in life.
34. There is a certain dissatisfaction that involves knowing that your time, talents and skills are not being used properly. (Zig Ziglar)
Life is too short to waste our time, we need to make the most of every minute of our day so that this never happens to us.
35. Learn your honesty, learn your competitiveness. You learn a lot about a person. It’s not that they have to sink the putt and there is a lot of talent involved, but if you learn how competitive a person is on the golf course and quite frankly how honest they are. (Donald Trump)
A lot can be learned about a person who plays golf with him, an old tactic that the current President of the United States often uses in his meetings.
36. Talent is developed in quiet places, character in the midst of human life. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Developing our talents to the fullest may require a great deal of focus on our part, which we can only accomplish in the right place.
37. Stupidity is a talent for misconceptions. (Edgar Allan Poe)
As Albert Einstein rightly said, there seem to be only two infinite things: the universe and human stupidity, and of the first I am not entirely convinced.
38. The immigration problem is, I admit, a very passionate problem, but it does not make sense that we want to hunt talent. (Barack Obama)
Obama was a very astute president in his conduct, knowing full well that immigration could provide the United States with a great deal of innate talent.
39. Sometimes, in fact, there is such a disconnect between genius and his human qualities that one has to wonder if a little less talent would not have been better. (Carl Jung)
Possessing very premature talent can make us stand out in society very easily, which can deprive us of acquiring correct personal values in our lives.
40. I have built my talents on the shoulders of another person’s talent. (Michael Jordan)
Michael Jordan learned a lot from all the great basketball players who came before him, thanks to them this famous Chicago Bulls player was able to polish his own game with great skill.
41. There are many who have a taste and love for drawing, but who have no talent; and this will be noticeable in children who are not diligent and who never end their drawings with shadows. (Leonardo DeVinci)
Drawing is an art that requires great skill and patience on the part of the artist, talents without which we can never become great professionals in this beautiful art.
42. When I returned, my challenge was to face young talent, analyze their games and show them that they might need to know more about the game than the financial aspect. (Michael Jordan)
Without Jordan, basketball would never have been the same, this game as we know lost its greatest representative with his retirement.
43. Above all that I have done, I have always said that I have more desire than talent. (Dolly Parton)
Parton is an extremely struggling and hard-working woman, two great qualities without which she would never have been so successful in her career as a singer-songwriter.
44. Talent surprises us. We marvel at the beauty of Michelangelo’s sculpture, captivated by the angelic voice of Mariah Carey, doubled with laughter by the comedy of Robin Williams and captivated by the on-screen performances of Denzel Washington. (John C. Maxwell)
Each person can have their own talent and maybe this one is unlike any other in the world.
45. The most talented don’t always end up being celebrities, and the less talented often do. Disturbances are a part of our history and arise around us every day. (John C. Maxwell)
Some people manage to get further in life than others, some determining factors like luck, persistence, or hard work can have a lot to do with it.
46. Does anyone really think they didn’t get what they had because they didn’t have the talent, strength, stamina or commitment? (Nelson Mandela)
Life may not seem fair, but that won’t change its attitude towards us. It is only by overcoming adversity that we will achieve everything we have set out to do.
47. When we recognize the virtues, the talent, the beauty of Mother Earth, something is born in us, a kind of connection, love is born. (Thich Nhat Hanh)
Recognizing the positive qualities of others is a first step in being able to properly value our own qualities.
48. Money demands that you bless, not your weakness before the stupidity of men, but your talent before their reason. (Ayn rand)
Our talent can help us achieve great personal wealth, provided we learn to use it wisely.
49. Do not avoid work to become a remarkable person for such or such talent; however, do not focus exclusively on one branch. Try to have a clear understanding of everything. Don’t give up science altogether; because science is only one. (Lucius Annaeus Seneca)
Talent can be of great benefit to each of us, but if we also persevere, success will be assured.
50. The talent for success is nothing more than doing what you can do well and doing what you do without thinking about fame. If it happens, it will come because it is deserved, not because it is wanted. (Henry Wadsworth Longfellow)
Success only comes to people who really strive, if we don’t pursue it with great eagerness, we will never be able to achieve it.
51. If you look at the history of Notre Dame, if you hire a coach who was successful in another college program, he will be very successful at Notre Dame because the talent will always be there. (Lou Holtz)
Notre Dame has one of the best college football teams in the United States. A judiciously chosen team, the talent within it is practically unlimited.
52. I also have feelings. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, by myself and by my talent. (Marilyn Monroe)
His search for true love unfortunately did not culminate in its realization, his death was certainly a painful loss for all his admirers and companions.
53. A public career was born: a talent for private life. (Marilyn Monroe)
Monroe was not just a beautiful woman, she was actually a great actress with a lot more talent for the theater than we can imagine.
54. Someone said to me: If fifty percent of the pundits in Hollywood said you have no talent and you have to give up, what would you do? My answer then was and still is: if one hundred percent told me, all hundred percent would be wrong. (Marilyn Monroe)
As Monroe did, we should never doubt our own possibilities either.
55. If I don’t have the talent to write books or newspaper articles, then I can still write for myself. (Anna Frank)
Thanks to the fact that Frank wrote for himself, today we can all enjoy his memories. A story that will never make us forget the barbarism of the Nazi regime.
56. A noble soul and a true poetic talent are almost always inseparable. (Victor Hugo)
There are certain qualities that are absolutely necessary in order to be able to write good poetry, if we never have them we will be able to stand out with our verses.
57. In people with limited abilities, modesty is only honesty. But with whom they have great talent, it is hypocrisy. (Arthur Schopenhauer)
We shouldn’t be ashamed of being good at something, talent is a quality that everyone should always be proud of.
58. There is no better place in the world for new technology companies than Silicon Valley; there is an incredible pool of talent, capital and resources. The whole system is configured to encourage the creation of new businesses. (Elon Musk)
Silicon Valley is an exceptional place in the world, the great minds of all countries often converge at some point in their life in this precise place.
59. If we look at space companies, they failed because they had a technical solution where success was not possible, they could not attract a critical mass of talent, or they simply lacked the money. The finish line is usually much further than you might think. (Elon Musk)
Bringing ships into space requires great technological and human capacity, certainly very important factors that the president of Tesla Motors knows very well.
60. There is no substitute for talent. Industry and all its virtues are in vain. (Aldous Huxley)
Talent can be the most direct path to success, a very winding path that not all of us are able to take.
61. Fame is the punishment for merit and the punishment for talent. (Emily Dickinson)
Being too successful can sometimes be counterproductive, ending up making us public figures when we really don’t want to.
62. You rejoice in having the talent to flatter with delicacy. May I ask if these pleasant attentions are spur of the moment or are they the result of prior study? (Jane Austen)
As we see, Austen possessed a great gift for writing, a quality that would eventually make her an extremely prolific writer.
63. My main job was to develop talents. I was a gardener who provided water and other food for our 750 most important people. Of course, I also had to remove some weeds. (Jack Welch)
Those who run an HR department often find this quite difficult, as they need to know how to decide which person is best suited for a particular position.
64. The world is always ready to receive talents with open arms. Very often he does not know what to do with the genius. (Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr)
When a person possesses certain attributes, life will be much easier for him to smile. A genre that we will not all have in our lives.
65. Talent and effort, combined with the diversity of our backgrounds and life experiences, has always been the soul of our unique American genius. (Michelle obama)
The United States is a very capable nation of doing great works, it certainly has all the qualities necessary for that.
66. If I had one talent, it was to look at everything awkwardly, perhaps more than my contemporaries. But I really had to strive to be a writer. (David Bowie)
Being a writer is a really complicated thing, not everyone has the talent to do it.
67. The races have gotten to the point where the young driver, no matter how talented, is out of the game. (Carroll Shelby)
The technology in the racing world has certainly evolved a lot, leaving the talent of pilots as Shelby tells us in the background.
68. Corruption is a cancer: a cancer which destroys citizens’ faith in democracy, diminishes the instinct for innovation and creativity; National budgets already adjusted, displacing significant national investments. The talent of entire generations is wasted. It scares investments and jobs. (Joe Biden)
Today’s society has a lot more talent than it uses, a real misfortune that we will no doubt have to correct over time.
69. The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body will be, the more efficient your body will be, the better you will feel and the more you will use your talent to produce great results. (Tony Robbins)
If we have a proactive attitude and persevere, we will be much more likely to be successful over time.
70. Each human being has hundreds of distinct people living under their skin. The talent of a writer is his ability to give them their names, identities, personalities and put them in relation with other characters who live with him. (Mel Brooks)
Not everyone can become a great writer, most people just don’t have the imagination to do it.
71. It’s talent. Either you have it or you don’t. (Mel Brooks)
Talent is a gift that unfortunately not all of us have, some we were just born with and some not.
72. The winner’s advantage is not in talented birth, high IQ, or talent. The winner’s advantage is attitude, not physical fitness. Attitude is the criterion for success. (Denis Waitley)
Talent is not everything, if we want to be successful on a large scale, we must have a lot more qualities.
73. It is said that talent creates its own opportunities. But sometimes it seems like intense desire not only creates your your own opportunities, but also your own talents. (Eric Hoffer)
If we don’t really want something, it may never come to pass. The most impossible dreams seem to be realized only by those who desire them the most.
74. I don’t want my personality to overshadow my talent. (Cardi B)
Cardi B is undoubtedly one of the most personality rappers today, without her she would never have managed to become one of the biggest selling phenomena of the 21st century.
75. I think being able to age gracefully is a very important talent. It’s too late for me. (Clint Eastwood)
We do not all age in the same way, for some of us, unfortunately, time seems to go by much more clearly than for others.