Dreams are an integral part of people’s lives, Because it is often for them that we direct our life towards a certain achievement in particular.
It is quite normal that throughout our childhood and adolescence we conceive of these goals that we will later attempt to achieve as we mature. Not all of us will be able to achieve what we dream of, but only the romantic idea of achieving it can motivate us tremendously in our everyday life.
Phrases and thoughts about dreams
Maintaining the attitude necessary to be able to make it a reality can be quite a complicated task, which is why we decided to carry out a selection of the 80 best dream phrases, Phrases that can remind us why our dreams are so important to us.
1. All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. (Walt Disney)
Even if they seem impossible, we must have enough strength to never stop chasing them. You never know when they can come true.
2. Dare to dream the life you dreamed of for yourself. Look ahead and make your dreams come true. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Dreams can represent the goals we all have in life, once we are clear on what we want we will just have to fight for it.
3. At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and ultimately inevitable. (Christopher Reeve)
If we persevere in our fight for them, we will eventually succeed in making them a reality.
4. Don’t give up on your dreams or your dreams will give up on you. (John Wooden)
We will only miss the opportunity to make our dreams come true if we give up. As long as we have life, our dreams should never be given up.
5. The greatest adventure you can have is living the life of your dreams. (Oprah Winfrey)
You never know when they can come true, maybe the life of our dreams is fast approaching.
6. Every big dream begins with a big dreamer. Always remember: you have the strength, the patience and the passion within you to reach for the stars and change the world. (Harriet Tubman)
Human beings are able to do whatever they want to do, it is usually us who impose certain limits on ourselves.
7. It is not true that people stop chasing their dreams because they are tall, they get tall because they stop chasing their dreams. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
No matter how old we are, our dreams can be just as achievable. As it is often said, maybe age is just a number.
8. Do not dream of little dreams, for they do not have the power to touch the hearts of men. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Make people dream, it is better to dream big. Our dreams can be anything we can imagine.
9. To achieve great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe. (Anatole France)
For a big step to come true, one day, it had to be a certain person’s dream.
10. We all have dreams. But for dreams to come true, it takes a lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. (Jesse Owens)
Without our daily work and effort our dreams will never come true, we must keep in mind that great successes are usually never free.
11. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. (Paulo Coelho)
Failure can happen many times on our path to success, as Thomas Edison said before inventing the light bulb: “I already know a thousand ways to build a light bulb badly.”
12. Dreams are necessary for life. (Anaïs Nin)
A dreamless life can be a truly empty life, as dreams represent our hopes that we can live a better future.
13. You have to have a dream to be able to get up in the morning. (Billy Wilder)
Dreams can be that essential motivation for us, which forces us to get up every day.
14. Dreams must be heard and accepted, for many of them come true. (Paracels)
Our friends and family will also have their own dreams, if we can help them make them come true, we will also help ourselves.
15. I have found that there are ways to get just about anywhere you want to go, if you really want to. (Langston Hughes)
If we have complete certainty and conviction, nothing can stop us. Success may be closer than we think.
16. Do whatever you can to make your dreams come true. (Joël Osteen)
In life we have to fight for everything we dream of, if we are courageous and determined we will be able to make our dreams come true.
17. The dreams and passions stored in our heart are the most important keys that can unlock our potential. (John C. Maxwell)
A person without dreams is a person without goals and if we don’t have goals in life, we’ll never know what we’re really capable of.
18. Dreams, while a little good, are always a little crazy. (Ray Charles)
The best dreams are the hardest to achieve, although we have made them completely impossible, they may be more achievable than we initially thought.
19. Dreams are the current answers to tomorrow’s questions. (Edgar Cayce)
The dreams that some people have today, tomorrow will be the reality of many others. Any great technological advance was always in its day, a dream that seemed almost impossible.
20. Those who do more can dream more. (Stephen Butler Leacock)
The most successful of his life at the time must also have dreamed of it. Old people have always been great dreamers too.
21. If one moves confidently in the direction of his dreams and strives to live the life he has envisioned, he will find unexpected success. (Henry David Thoreau)
Our perseverance and dedication will lead us into the future we once dreamed of.
22. I have had dreams and nightmares. He overcame nightmares because I have dreams. (Jonas Salk)
If we are confident in our possibilities, we will certainly be able to overcome all these problems that we are facing.
23. Whoever looks outside dreams, whoever looks inside wakes up. (Carl Jung)
Our dreams and goals don’t have to be the same as other people’s. To know what are our dreams in life, we will have to ask ourselves.
24. Hold on to your dreams, for if they die, life is a bird with broken wings that cannot fly. (Lanston Hughes)
Throughout our life we may always have new dreams to fulfill, as long as we are alive we may still have time to make them come true.
25. Hope is a waking dream. (Aristotle)
Because we can achieve all of those things that we once dreamed of, we must never give up hope.
26. Do not follow the path, see in its place where there is no path and leave a mark. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
The path that leads us to our vital goals has yet to be explored by anyone else. In order to achieve what we dream of, we may need to be more courageous than anyone who has ever tried.
27. In dreams, responsibility begins. (William Butler Yeats)
Once our dreams and goals are clear, it will be up to us to work to achieve them. With faith and dedication, we will certainly achieve all that we have set out to do!
28. Let’s make our future now, make our dreams of tomorrow come true. (Malala Yousafzai)
The time is always right to start a new project, let’s not leave for tomorrow what we can clearly do today.
29. Sometimes the only realists are dreamers. (Paul Wellstone)
Without these people ready to dream of a better future for all, society would never become their best. version. The rights that many of us have today were also a grown-up’s dream back then.
30. We do not dare because things are difficult, they are difficult because we do not dare. (Seneca)
What seems most difficult to achieve can become a reality if we do our best to achieve it, and if we don’t always achieve it. the satisfaction will remain from having tried what seemed impossible for others.
31. The future you see is the future you realize. (Robert G Allen)
If we do not imagine it, we will never be able to make it a reality, the great dreamers are those who in the future will be considered as absolute visionaries.
32. A positive attitude can make dreams come true. (David Bailey)
Our attitude is one that will bring us closer or further away from our goals, maintain a good attitude towards life, it will say a lot about us to everyone we meet.
33. Dreams have only one owner at a time. This is why dreamers are alone. (Erma Bombeck)
We all have our own dreams and maybe even be unique. There are as many as there are people in the world.
34. All successful people are great dreamers. Imagine what your ideal future might look like in every way and work towards that vision, goal, or goal every day. (Brian Tracy)
Our goals in life may lead us down paths and places we never imagined, but if we are consistent in the end, we will be able to achieve them.
35. Caress your visions and your dreams, for they are the children of your soul, the imprints of your successes. (Napoleon Hill)
Thanks to our imagination, we will be able to visualize these dreams, which we will later want to realize. Imagination is a really powerful tool.
36. A man is not greater until repentance takes the place of his dreams. (John Barrymore)
As we age, our outlook on life changes over the years, allowing us to experience new emotions that we never knew before.
37. Be a dreamer. If you can’t dream, you are dead. (Jim Valvano)
The sooner we have our clear goals, the sooner we can achieve them. Humans usually find out who they want to be early in life.
38. Help others make their dreams come true and you will make yours come true. (The Browns)
By helping others, we will help ourselves, because tomorrow we may be the ones who need this help.
39. I prefer dreams of the future to the story of the past. (Patrick Henry)
The future may be as we dream it today, but it will depend on us and our daily actions, whether the future we want actually becomes a reality.
40. Those who dream during the day are aware of many other things that escape those who dream only at night. (Edgar Allan Poe)
The dreams that we have awakened are the ones that will have the most impact on our lives, because with them we will discover what we hope to be or who we hope to be in the future.
41. When we can no longer dream, we die. (Emma Goldman)
A dreamless life is, for practical purposes, a hopeless life and as it is commonly said, hope is the last thing lost.
42. There is a lot of blood, sweat and courage after fulfilled dreams and successes. (Paul Bryant)
In order for what we aspire to become a reality, we must pursue it with all our effort and dedication. If we are patient and persevere enough, we will eventually reach our goal.
43. Be confident in dreams, for in them hides the door to eternity. (Kahil Gibran)
The men who were most relevant in the history of mankind at the time were certainly children with a great capacity for dreaming.
44. Nothing happens unless you first have a dream. (Carl Sandburg)
If we are not clear about our goals, we will never be able to pursue them, take our time to think about what we expect from the future.
45. Be true to the dreams of your youth. (Friedrich Schiller)
When we are young we dream of achieving certain goals in the future, many of us give up on them for a while, but we are always on time to be able to achieve them.
46. Desire turns into an impulse when the dream creates a passion to act. (Dr Robert Anthony)
When we want something with force, it is when we show that we are really capable, the human being is able to make things really impossible.
47. You can plant a dream. (Anne Campbell)
If we wait long enough and believe in it, everything we dream of today can come true tomorrow.
48. Dreams don’t die, people surrender. (Tyler Perry)
We are only defeated when we give up, if we never stop trying, we can get it tomorrow.
49. All men of action are dreamers. (James Huneker)
Those who dare to do the most courageous things have surely already visualized them. An act of courage can actually be the action of a man who knows very well what he is doing.
50. Be true to yourself, always be open to learning. Work hard and never give up on your dreams, even if no one else believes they can come true. (Phikkip Sweet)
If we want to achieve what we dream of we must never give up, sometimes the path to our goal may seem complicated, but if we persevere in the end, we will achieve our goal.
51. You know you are in love when you can fall asleep because the reality is ultimately better than your dreams. (Doctor Seuss)
We may come to live a life that is like the one we once dreamed of, but to make this possible, hard work and dedication will never fail.
52. It is useless to think about dreams and forget to live. (JK Rowling)
If we don’t do everything possible today, tomorrow’s dreams will never come true. We must never forget to live in the present.
53. Everything we see, or whatever we look like, is just a dream within a dream. (Edgar Allan Poe)
Things may not be what they seem, as appearances, as we will discover throughout our lives, often tend to be misleading.
54. I believe in everything until it’s refuted. Then I believe in fairies, myths, dragons. Everything exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who can say that dreams and nightmares are not as real as the here and now? (John Lennon)
When we don’t know whether something is real or not, its veracity can be questioned but never completely denied.
55. I think we dream of not being apart for so long. If we are in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time. (AA Milne)
The dream world can be a place where anything is possible, many people tend to spend as much time as possible.
56. The possibility of making a dream come true is what makes life interesting. (Paulo Coelho)
This quote from Paulo Coelho reveals to us what is certainly a great truth, being able to make our dreams come true is one of our biggest attractions in life.
57. We are the music makers and we are the dreamers. (Arthur O’Shaughnessy)
This famous British poet tells us what poets are to him, thanks to whom, through the ancient troubadours, they began to develop a musical style very similar to what most of us hear today.
58. Don’t be intimidated by the fears in your mind. Let yourself be carried away by the dreams in your heart. (Roy T. Bennett)
Fear can cripple temporarily, but if we are to turn our dreams into reality, we will have to be stronger than it.
59. Be brave enough to live the life of your dreams based on your vision and purpose rather than the expectations and opinions of others. (Roy T. Bennett)
Third parties shouldn’t decide how we should living our lives, the decision-making power in it should always be under our sole control.
60. Watching Hollywood night, I generally thought “there must be thousands of girls sitting alone like me, dreaming of becoming a movie star”. But I didn’t care. I dream more. (Marilyn Monroe)
Monroe was a girl with a big dream, a dream the whole world would take notice of.
61. Sometimes dreams that come true are dreams that you didn’t even know you had. (Alice Sebold)
Life can turn so many times that we even make some dreams come true that we didn’t know we had. You never know what to expect in the morning.
62. I had a dream in my life, I dreamed that they stayed with me forever. (Emily Bronte)
An excellent line from the famous novel “Stormy Peaks”, losing our loved ones is always the worst nightmare.
63. Have you heard of a rose that grew from a crack in the ground? Prove that the laws of nature were wrong … Funny, he seems to have kept his dreams; he learned to breathe fresh air. Long live the rose that grew … when no one else cared. (Tupac Shakur)
Tupac Shakur has shown us that even someone who seems to have no future can become a big star.
64. All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream at night wake up in the day and find it to be vanity, but day dreamers are dangerous men, because they can make their dreams come true with their eyes open. (TE Lawrence)
This daydreaming person keeps chasing their dreams. If we have enough faith, our future can be wonderful.
65. A man must dream a long time to act with greatness. (Jean Genet)
Every great action, like any great creation, will inevitably need its preparation time. A time when his ideologue will dream, with what he will accomplish tomorrow.
66. Always pay attention to ways to nurture your dreams. (Lao Tse)
Dreams can be a big window into our minds, a window that will give us the opportunity to learn new intellectual skills, which we probably didn’t know we had before.
67. You see things and questions, why? But I dream of things that never existed and I say, why not? (George Bernard Shaw)
There are two types of people, those who believe they can achieve something and those who cannot. Dreamers are those men and women who know how to see beyond others.
68. A dream does not come true by magic: it takes sweat, determination and hard work. (Colin Powell)
If we want our dreams to come true, it won’t be enough to wait for them to magically happen, we will have to go and find them.
69. Dream and give yourself permission to visualize one that you have to choose. (Joy page)
Those of us who will be tomorrow were only decided by us, our daily actions will undoubtedly get us where we need to be.
70. Follow your heart and your dreams will come true.
Our emotions can guide us to the future we dream of, but we have to be brave enough to follow them.
71. Only big dreams inspire, reasonable dreams inspire no one. Cast your heart out and have a strategy, not ideal, but executed. Take it little by little and let every step you take in your life lead you to your dream. The result is that you will gradually become who you really want to be and have the experience of living fully. (Mario Alonso Puig)
Big dreams can only be achieved by a large number of small actions, no big goal or goal in life is achieved by making one effort.
72. I dream that one day this nation will rise up and live the true meaning of its creed: that all men are created equal. (Martin Luther King)
All human beings should have the same rights and obligations, a great idea that Martin Luther King made sure we all know.
73. Believe in your dreams. They were given to you for a reason. (Katina Mayer)
The goals that many of us have set for ourselves can be given to be the person we are, maybe no one other than us is really capable of achieving them.
74. Dream that one day in the red hills of Georgia, the children of former slaves and the children of slave owners could sit together at the table of brotherhood. (Martin Luther King)
Human beings have the ability to live in peace and harmony if they so choose, but first we must banish from ourselves all those emotions, which can lead us to directly or indirectly harm those around us.
75. No dreamer is too small, no dream is too big.
No matter what type of person we are, if we have a dream we may be able to make it come true. Life is too wonderful, because we ourselves put limits on it.
76. Dreams are excursions into the limbo of things, they are a relief from human prison. (Henri Amiel)
Dreams don’t have to be true to reality, we can imagine in them how we would really like to become.
77. Stay focused, chase your dreams and keep moving towards your goals. (LL Cool J)
Dedication is one of the most excellent qualities that a human being can have, thanks to it, we will be able to stand out, in this area that arouses the most interest in us.
78. Take care of your dreams, they are the mermaid of souls. They sing, they tell us, we follow them and we never come back. (Gustave Flaubert)
Once we have clearly defined our goals in life, nothing and no one will be able to get them out of our mind. If we are courageous and strive in our day to day life, we can be truly unstoppable in our lives.
79. Let us not forget our dreams for lack of time. If you really want it, you can. (Paulo Coelho)
Some vital goals can be very difficult to achieve, but if we are truly willing to work for them, we can eventually achieve them.
80. When our dreams come true, it is when we understand the richness of our imaginations and the poverty of our reality. (Ninon de Lenclos)
Dreams can be very different when we live them in real life, in our mind any dream we have will always be even more wonderful.