Superhero stories grab the attention of the public because they deal with the story of characters facing a problem on a global scale: they always fight against the bad guys to make the good prevail, so in this kind of thing. stories arise values that are justified to create a more just society.
Nowadays, when making countless movies such as The Avengers, The Justice League, Batman vs Superman, among others, it’s common for people, especially younger ones, to have these judges as their benchmarks. tend to or look like.
Superhero movies, besides being fun, are full of motivational thoughts and lessons for overcoming that are very effective in putting them into practice on a daily basis. Therefore, below you will find a selection of the best superhero phrases, he commented.
The most memorable superhero quotes
Here we’ll go over the best superhero quotes in movie and comic book history, to fill us with the spirit of justice and motivation.
1. The fastest aren’t always the best. The important thing is to be the last to stand up straight. (Wolverine)
It does not matter to be the first, but to strive to achieve it.
2. Do you want to keep looking at the wall or will you go to work? (Black Widow)
To achieve the goals, despite the problems and difficulties, we must move forward.
3. In fact, Captain America is the leader. I just design everything and make everyone look great. (Iron Man)
Each person has a special talent.
4. Why do we fall? So that we can learn to recover. (Batman)
You don’t have to stay on the ground after a fall, you just have to stop and move forward.
5. Nobody told you? I am the strongest there is. (Pontoon)
We all have very great internal power, so eliminate it.
6. Whatever you see in my mind, I can create it. I just need to focus. (The Green Lantern)
If you can think of it, you can do it.
7. Do you think I play by the rules? I am not Superman! (Wolverine)
Each person is unique, do not be a copy of anyone.
8. Sometimes there are great possibilities in front of us, but we don’t see them because we choose not to. I think we have to be open to exploring something new. (Glow)
We must be attentive to all the opportunities that present themselves, no matter how small.
9. Live each day as if it were the last, because someday it will be. (Spider Man)
Every day has its magic, so you have to live it fully.
10. Remember that your story is also part of other people’s stories. (Superman)
You are important to someone else, remember that.
11. My uncle used to say that we love people for their qualities but we love them for their faults. (Hellboy)
People love each other for who they are with both good and bad qualities.
12. So here we are: a thief, two thugs, a murderer and a maniac. We are not ready to end the evil in the galaxy. I guess we’re stuck together. (Lord of the stars)
Life gives us companions with different feelings and qualities.
13. A man can make a difference. (daredevil)
If you think about it, you can tell the difference.
14. Let this little artifact tell you what to do? (Wonder Woman)
Don’t let anyone force their ideas on your mind and heart.
15. Stop smiling, act like a professional. (Rocket)
There are times when they require more mature behavior.
16. Our ancestors called it magic, you call it science. I come from a country where the two are the same. (Thor)
Life has its charms and its vicissitudes, it is about them.
17. Any dream worth living is a dream worth fighting for. (Professor X)
If you are lucky enough to make your dreams come true, what is stopping you?
18. I am not a leader. I came because I have no other choice. I have come to save my home and the people I love. (Aquaman)
Helping others is the best thing we can do.
19. Dormamu, came to negotiate. (Dr Strange)
Before a confrontation, it is better to ask for mediation.
20. Sometimes a man can accomplish too much just by offering it. (Black Panther)
Taking the first step is the key, the rest comes by itself.
21. The worst part about being strong is that no one asks you if you are okay. (Superman)
We all look strong even though we need a hug.
22. My father cried the day I was born because he knew he would never be better than me. (Iron Man)
It is important that we teach children to be independent.
23. A strong man is stronger alone. (Aquaman)
To know how to be in company, you must first learn to be with yourself.
24. There is nothing wrong with being afraid, as long as you don’t let yourself be defeated (Captain America)
Being afraid is okay, but don’t let it rule you.
25. You’ve had a tough life, do you know who else has had a tough life? Everyone! (Dead Pool)
Do not think that you are the only one in pain, there are many like you.
26. We plan days and days and when the time comes, we improvise. (Mercury)
What is planned does not always happen as we expect, it is necessary to improvise.
27. For the first time in my life, I don’t know what to do. (Thor)
Sometimes there are times when you don’t know how to react to a problem.
28. We have come to this world alone. The time we spend sharing and learning together is what makes life worth it. (Jean Gray)
The presence of family and friends is what gives meaning to life.
29. I have nothing to prove to you. (Captain Marvel)
The only person you have to prove anything to is yourself.
30. These are the decisions that make us who we are. (Spider Man)
Along the way we find times when we have to make a choice and it is up to us how to do it.
31. This will not end well. (Black Widow)
There are situations that do not go well, that is also part of life.
32. The answers you seek will be yours, once you claim what is mine. (Thor)
We all have the same rights.
33. Love is a beautiful thing. When you find it, the whole world knows about fragrant flowers. (Dead Pool)
Love is a feeling that can do it all.
34. There is nothing like me except me. (Rocket)
Each of us is different and unique.
35. We create our own demons. (Iron Man)
Our mind is very powerful, so we have to be careful what we think.
36. At some point we all have to choose between what the world wants us to be and who we want to be. (Black Widow)
Don’t let others think about what you have to do.
37. No matter how bad things are, there is something good on the horizon. (The Green Lantern)
Despite the problems, there is always a better tomorrow.
38. You want to get out of hell where you’re stuck, get the job done. (Falcon)
You have to work hard to get out of any difficulty.
39. I’d rather be a good person than a good king. (Thor)
Focusing on being a better human being is what will give us happiness.
40. It’s really not that complicated, I have my account in red and I would like to delete it. (Black Widow)
It’s good to have a moment to meet again and change which doesn’t bring any benefit.
41. That someone stumbles and gets lost does not mean that he is lost forever. Sometimes we all need a little help. (Charles Xavier)
Asking for help when we need it doesn’t get us back lower.
42. I went to Kathmandu and learned to harness powers that I didn’t even know existed. (Dr Strange)
We have to put into practice all the knowledge we have.
43. Humans believe that they are the only ones who can feel pain. (The ant Man)
Animals also feel pain, so they need to be cared for and protected.
44. They can call you whatever they want. Salvador. Destructive. The only thing that matters is what you choose. (Bruce Banner)
You have the power to forge your destiny.
45. Only the weak succumb to brutality. (Superman)
Weak person, he is an easy target to rule.
46. In the absence of light, darkness prevails. (Hellboy)
When we walk the wrong way, all is darkness.
47. I am a warrior and a murderer. I do not dance. (Gamora)
You have to focus on what you want and work for it.
48. Dreams save us. Dreams help us get up and transform (Superman)
Always try to fight for what you want every day.
49. You know, I think the real balance is somewhere between anger and serenity (X-Men)
It is important to find a balance when things are not going well.
50. I have learned that honesty is very important to the people you love. (Red)
Being honest is a virtue that very few have.
51. Sometimes what you’ve been looking for all your life is right here by your side all the time. (Pierre Quill)
Look around you might find what you are looking for.
52. All men have limits. They learn what they are and learn not to beat them. I ignore mine. (Batman)
Don’t set limits.
53. I cannot preach hatred and war when I am a disciple of peace and love! (Wonder Woman)
We must always bet on the search for peace at all times.
54. Remember that your enemy will never play faultlessly. (The Green Lantern)
Don’t blindly trust people, they can betray you.
55. Your identity is your most precious possession. Protect her. (Elastigirl)
Never lose your identity.
56. It is not possible, I will die surrounded by the worst idiots in the galaxy. (Gamora)
Often times, we don’t like the people around us.
57. People need to trust superheroes, either we do it right or we do it wrong. (The ant Man)
You have to bet on doing things the best possible way.
58. If I want to be a hero and prove to everyone that I know what I’m doing, I will have to practice. Start small and improve. (Supergirl)
Practice allows you to better understand things.
59. I will lose to you once, and again, and again, and again; forever. I will make you my prisoner. (Dr Strange)
Whenever you fail, try again and again.
60. I can control myself, it means that I am much more powerful than you have ever been. (Jessica Jones)
When we can control our temper, we can accomplish anything.
61. Thanks for the lesson, but I don’t need you to tell me who I am. (Scarlet Witch)
You don’t have to let other people tell you what your personality should be like.
62. But why should I stay behind you instead of you? (Invisible woman)
Women are capable of doing any job.
63. You cannot stop loving someone because you are afraid of what might happen. (Glow)
Don’t be afraid to show your feelings.
64. I have done some very stupid things, and the people I love the most have paid the price. (The ant Man)
Our mistakes can hurt the people around us.
65. She showed me that I had to make my way in the world on my own, no matter what others expected of me. (Bat girl)
We have to follow our instincts, not to worry about what other people think.
66. I wasted my powers, wasting them on childish things. (Invisible woman)
Often times we find ourselves stuck in something that doesn’t make sense.
67. The world only has meaning if you force it. (Batman)
You have to fight for what you want.
68. A family is eternal. We couldn’t really let go, even if we wanted to. (Scarlet Witch)
Family is important, even if you have problems.
69. Can you accept that I did what I thought was right? (Falcon)
Sometimes doing the right thing isn’t fun.
70. It’s new to me, I haven’t really had time to take care of anything. (Winter Soldier)
We will always have new situations to experience.
71. Soldiers trust each other, that’s what an army does. It’s not a bunch of guys running around and shooting. (Captain America)
Teamwork gives good results.
72. No amount of money has ever bought a second chance. (Iron Man)
Money cannot buy everything.
73. I have chosen to run towards my problems and not to run away from them. (Thor)
You always have to face problems no matter how difficult it is.
74. If there are lives at risk, I will fly the plane. (Captain Marvel)
We must help those who need it most.
75. Are you ready to do the right thing when the time comes? (Storm)
In difficult times, you have to be prepared to make the best decision.
76. I wish there was a way to let him know how I’m feeling. (he hawk)
Saying how we feel is important, so tomorrow may be too late.
77. When I disappeared, the world was at war. Now I wake up and they tell me we are winning. But they don’t say what we’ve lost. (Captain America)
In every war, no matter how won, there is always something to lose.
78. With great power comes great responsibility as well. (Spider Man)
Every job has a great responsibility.
79. Everything you hate about me comes from you. (Gamora)
Bad companies are bad influences.
80. You have to take the good and the bad no matter what. (Glow)
Every situation has its positive side and another negative side.
Superhero phrases aren’t just movie words, they have the power to boost and increase a person’s self-esteem.