Every day we need inspiration to harness the potential of our creativity and move forward in the face of new life challenges.
In this sense, it is natural that sometimes we lose our motivation or get stuck for various reasons, like fatigue or disappointment, but we always need to recharge our batteries to get back on track. This one selection of inspirational phrases it can help you achieve it.
The most memorable inspirational phrases
With this collection of inspirational phrases, you will be able to take a productive break from everyday life and get in touch with new ideas and sources of motivation.
1. If we love what we are doing, if we are always doing our best, then we are truly enjoying life. We have fun, we don’t get bored, we don’t get angry. (Miguel Ángel Ruiz)
When you love what you’re doing, it’s worth it.
2. The only way to do a great job is to love what you do. (Steve Jobs)
The more enthusiastic we are about a project, the greater the chance that the outcome will be excellent.
3. Persevere, if everything were easy, everyone would be successful.
Don’t stop fighting for what you want, everything that matters in life is a challenge with its difficulties.
4. Be the change you want to see in the world. (Mahatma Gandhi)
Start by changing your interior and everything around you will do the same.
5. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed with the things you didn’t do than with the things you did. So let go of the moorings. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds on your candles. To explore. Dream. To find. (Mark Twain)
Try to do new things every day.
6. Magic is believing in yourself. If you can do it, you can do it. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Have confidence in yourself, believe in your abilities and you will see amazing results.
7. Make sure your worst enemy doesn’t live between your two ears. (Laird Hamilton)
Don’t let others tell you what to do.
8. I’ve learned that people will forget what you say and do, but they will never forget how you made them feel. (Maya Angélou)
Never let your actions make others feel bad.
9. Many of us don’t live our dreams because we are afraid to live our fears. (The Bruns)
Face your fears, it’s the only way to make your dreams come true.
10. The power of the imagination makes us infinite. (John Muir)
Think, believe, and imagine that everything around you is fantastic, even if it isn’t.
11. Dreams come true when you stick to your commitment to them.
If you have a dream, work hard to make it come true.
12. You were not born a winner. You were not born a loser. You were born to be able to choose.
You have the option to choose between being a failure or a winner, only you have that power.
13. The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second fastest time is now. (Chinese proverb)
Don’t live in the past, now is the time to do it.
14. The secret to happiness is not always to do what you want, but to always want what you are doing. (Leo Tolstoy)
If you want to be happy, focus on craving each activity you do.
15. Life is not always about having good cards, but playing a bad hand well. (Robert Louis Stevenson)
Take advantage of failures, they are also part of the learning that life gives us.
16. Money is not the key to success; the freedom to be able to create it is. (Nelson Mandela)
If you want to be successful, find a way to do it without harming anyone.
17. Hard work makes wrinkles in the mind and spirit disappear. (Hélène Rubinstein)
If you want to stay young spiritually, work tirelessly.
18. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and get excited about what could go wrong. (Tony Robbins)
Don’t let your fears cripple you.
19. We don’t always get what we want, but sooner or later life gives us what we deserve.
Even if you don’t get what you want today, life will reward you tomorrow, so work hard and don’t give up.
20. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
No one has the power to make you feel bad, only you decide.
21. You don’t have to be tall to start. But you have to start to be big. (Zig Ziglar)
Start at the bottom and you will be successful.
22. Heaven has never been the limit, it’s us. Now is the time to break our personal limits and push ourselves to live a better life. (Franc Ocean)
The limits are in your mind.
23. If the world seems cold to you, start a fire to warm it up. (Lucy Larcom)
If something is wrong, find ways to change it.
24. All you’ve ever wanted is the other side of fear. (George Addair)
To achieve something, you have to eliminate fear.
25. Two roads branched off in a forest and I took the less traveled one; it made a difference. (Robert Frost)
Don’t follow others, watch your own path.
26. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. (Vidal Sassoon)
Hard work leads to success.
27. Everything is practical. (Pele)
Practice is the right way to achieve the goal.
28. All of our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them. (Walt Disney)
Don’t let anyone or anything stop you from making your dreams come true.
29. Put your heart, mind and soul into every deed. This is the secret of success. (Swami Sivananda)
If you want to be successful, watch out for big and small.
30. If you focus on what you have in life, you will always have more. If you only see what you don’t have, nothing will be enough. (Oprah Winfrey)
When we think more positively, we can bring better things into our lives.
31. You can’t beat someone who never gives up. (Baby Ruth)
This person who, despite the difficulties, does not give up, is not a candidate for failure.
32. He who does not dare to give up what is certain slowly dies in order to fight for his dreams. (Jesus Quintero)
You have to get out of your comfort zone to make your dreams come true.
33. No matter how long the storm lasts, the sun always shines again in the clouds. (Khalil Gibran)
Problems and difficult situations do not last forever.
34. The doors will always open for the brave who dare to knock.
The brave goes a long way, the coward takes only a few steps.
35. No calm sea has made an expert a sailor. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
Life is made up of difficulties.
36. The scariest moment is always right before you start. (Stephen King)
Even if fear dominates you, take the first step, the rest will be easier.
37. The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I’m not going to waste my days trying to extend them. I’ll take my time. (Jack London)
Every moment that life gives you is a treasure, so make the most of it.
38. Out of suffering have come the strongest souls; the most massive characters are marked. (Kahlil Gibran)
Don’t be afraid to suffer, it makes you stronger.
39. A dream doesn’t come true by magic, it takes sweat, determination and hard work. (Colin Powell)
Hard work, tenacity and perseverance take you to the top.
40. Exercise your knowledge with control over what you keep learning. (Jonathan Garcia-Allen)
Even if you are an expert, you are still learning.
41. Your future depends on what you do today, not tomorrow.
Focus on today so that tomorrow exists.
42. The moment where you want to go is just when you have to keep moving. (Anonymous)
There are times when the worst times are when we have this drive to be successful.
43. No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world. (Robin Williams)
Ignore what people are saying, follow your gut.
44. Confidence does not come from always being right, but from the fear of being wrong. (Peter T. Mcintyre)
Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, it gives you more self-confidence.
45. Never give up on a dream for the time it takes to make it come true. Time will pass anyway. (Count Rossignol)
Don’t put your dreams aside, time is your ally.
46. There is something good in this world and it is worth fighting for. (JRR Tolkien)
Life is good and worth fighting for.
47. Begin to be today what you will be in the future. (Saint-Jérôme)
If you work from today, you will be a winner tomorrow.
48. You may like the lessons or find them irrelevant and silly, but there are no mistakes, just lessons. (Benjamin Franklin)
There are things that seem insignificant, but they should be taken as teaching.
49. Your will is always under your control, therefore nothing can stop you.
You are the owner of your path, so walk and be successful.
50. If you are not prepared to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary. (Jim Rohn)
Take a risk and only then will you see the result.
51. Great things never come from comfort zones. (Neil Strauss)
Go out and find new ways, only then can you make your dreams come true.
52. We do not conquer the mountain, but ourselves. (Edmond Hillary)
You are not focusing on conquering something, but on yourself.
53. Action is the key to success. (Pablo Picasso)
Working hard is the only way to be successful.
54. You are never too old to set another goal or have a new dream. (CS Lewis)
Age is not a limit to the realization of dreams.
55. Don’t wait. It will never be a good time. (Napoleon Hill)
Simply act, anytime.
56. Don’t Just Get What You Need, Get What You Deserve!
You deserve the best, see for yourself.
57. If you fell yesterday, get up today. (HG Well)
After a failure, breathe in and move on.
58. Tell me and I will forget. Teach me and I will remember it. Get involved and I will learn. (Benjamin Franklin)
Share your experiences and your knowledge, it allows you to go even further.
59. You must dance as if no one sees you, love as if you have never been hurt, sing as if no one is listening to you and live as if heaven is on earth. (William W. Purkey)
Live every moment as if you were the only one.
60. Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. (George Bernard Shaw)
When we believe in ourselves and in what we can do, we are able to be successful in what we set out to do.
61. Success in life is not measured by what you achieve but by the obstacles you overcome.
The more difficulties you can overcome, the faster it will come.
62. Positive people are those who fall, get up, tremble, heal their responses, smile at life and say: Here I am again.
Having a positive attitude goes a long way.
63. There are two things that keep us from being happy: living in the past and comparing ourselves to others.
Don’t cling to the past and compare yourself to others.
64. Luck comes when preparation has the opportunity.
Every opportunity counts.
65. Happiness is not a destination, but a way of traveling. (Mr. Runbeck)
Being happy is a way of life.
66. Pick a job you love and you won’t have to work a day in your life.
As long as you like what you are doing, everything will be happy.
67. Motivation drives us to start and habits keep us going. (Jim Ryun)
Be motivated and have a continuous habit and then everything will be better.
68. Opportunities don’t pass, believe them. (Chris Grosser)
Work to get the opportunities right for you.
69. I am not the product of my situation, I am the product of my decisions. (Stephen Covey)
We are the result of the actions we take.
70. Dream of the best and dare to fail. (Norman Vaughan)
Don’t be afraid to dream or fail, this is the reason for life.
71. I cannot change the direction of the wind, but adjust my candles to reach my destination. (James Dean)
We can’t control everything, but we can find a way to do it to our advantage.
72. If you are offered a seat on a rocket, do not ask which seat. Just get up. (Sheryl Sandberg)
Never miss an opportunity offered.
73. To achieve something that you have never done, you must take actions that you never did. (Pedro Hernández)
To achieve your goal, you must do certain things that are within your comfort zone.
74. Happiness is not a done deal. It comes from your own actions. (Dalai Lama)
You are capable of achieving whatever it is that you are about to do.
75. Don’t count the days, make the days count. (Muhammad Ali)
No matter how long it takes to achieve something, only the effort counts.
76. I am prepared for the worst, but I expect the best. (Benjamin Disraeli)
You need to be prepared to deal with both positive and negative situations.
77. If you are free, you must free someone else. If you have power, then your job is to hold someone else accountable. (Toni Morrison)
Look for other people to have the same chances as you.
78. Hard times never last, but hard times do. (Robert H. Schuller)
There will always be people who will make everything difficult.
79. To want to be another person is to spoil being the person you are. (Kurt Cobain)
You don’t focus on being someone you’re not, it’s just a waste of time.
80. The pessimist sees difficulties at every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunities with every difficulty. (Winston Churchill)
Look for opportunities where others fall.
81. How wonderful that no one has to wait a second to start making the world a better place. (Ana Frank)
Don’t wait for anyone, you can do anything.
82. Every morning, wake up with the idea of eating your world.
Get up every day with the aim of going very far.
83. It’s never too late to do what you love.
Time is not a limiting factor in the fulfillment of dreams.
84. When something is important enough, you do it even if the chances of it going well are not with you. (Elon Musk)
Do what you think is important.
85. The harder I work, the luckier I get. (Gary Player)
Hard work leads to success.
86. Explain your age to friends, not years. Say your life for smiles, not for tears. (John Lennon)
Having friends and smiling all the time is worth it.
87. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it’s over. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
Bad times should have a smiling face.
88. Every day is a new opportunity to change your life.
There are countless opportunities in life to improve yourself.
89. Remember: your greatest talent is far more powerful than your greatest fear.
Your abilities are greater than your fears.
90. If you have a dream, you must protect it. People who not being able to do something will tell you that neither will you.
Don’t let negative people influence you.
Inspirational phrases are key tools to lift your spirits and move on.