In many ways, uncles are as important in people’s lives as parents, as they become a kind of mentor who gives new teachings.
In many families, they help to strengthen the personality of young people and they can share tastes or hobbies. This is because there is no strict relationship with them and they can be more flexible in their relationships, giving the nephews a chance to break out of the dynamics of parenting standards.
In this article we will a review of various phrases from uncles to nephews that can be used as a dedication and which invite reflection on various subjects.
The most inspiring quotes from uncles to nephews
These quotes and reflections for nephews are a way to express affection and impart teachings.
1. If nephews and nieces were jewelry, I would have the most beautiful gemstones of all. (Anonymous)
Nephews are very special to uncles, and that’s a nice way to put it.
2. I have nieces and nephews who I love to hang out with and they think I’m the funniest person on the planet. (Eliza Dushku)
Thinking about how it changes spending time with nephews.
3. I am neither his mother nor my friend. I’m your aunt, the perfect mix.
The uncles are a kind of external guide.
4. Uncle has become the best word of my life since you were born.
Many are proud of this role.
5. I am very lucky to have them, my adorable little nephews. I wouldn’t trade them for anything because together we laugh and they don’t know how happy I am to see them and hear them laugh.
The joy of nephews is compared to that of children.
6. I just need to think of you my nephew, to fill my heart with happiness.
Many feel this protective instinct for their nephews, even if they don’t have children.
7. We are still missing a lot of adventures. I love you and you are the most important thing in my life.
Guys are the best adventure companions.
8. You might not have my eyes or my smile, but nephew, from the first moment you had my heart.
A special connection that no one can deny.
9. To whom God does not give children, the devil gives nephews. (Proverb)
They remain a family and a close relationship.
10. It’s really special to have a niece because it’s like having a girl, so I have a baby girl too. (Solange Knowles)
The gap between children and nephews is blurring.
11. Uncle has become the best word of my life since you were born.
A unique emotion.
12. A nephew is a brighter day and a warmer heart.
The successes of the nephews are personal.
13. Of all the blessings I have had, big or small, having you as a nephew has been the greatest of all.
For many, having nephews means more than anything else.
14. I couldn’t have guessed that a niece would have been so important to me. It occupies the strength in my own heart. (Jane Austen)
We do not know the extent of this sensation until we experience it.
15. The term “awesome aunt” is not complete if there is no “wonderful nephew” like you.
An admiration that goes both ways.
16. What you must leave to your nephews, spend on bread, drink on wine.
A popular saying about nephews.
17. A niece is someone special to remember warmly, think with pride, and appreciate with love. (Anonymous)
Family will always be something special.
18. Even if you pull out my white hair, you are a blessing.
Raising nephews is also the responsibility of uncles.
19. I will always love them, even if they grow up. Remember that your aunt loves them and wishes with all her might that all your dreams come true.
Guys will still be guys even over time.
20. Having your niece in your arms is God’s best gift. (Celine Dion)
Express the happiness of having a niece.
21. I also have nephews who make my life happy.
They are ideal playmates.
22. Before you came into my life, I was an ordinary man. When you were born, my status changed to that of a wonderful uncle.
The lives of all adults nearby change with the arrival of a baby.
23. You’re not just my nephew, you’re like my own son, and I feel like my life would be boring without you.
A feeling that many share.
24. Rich uncle still has many nephews.
Not all nephews come to their uncles with good intentions.
25. Here, together or for miles, a niece like you remains in my heart. (Anonymous)
Distance never breaks the love of family.
26. Happiness is being an uncle.
A different and spectacular happiness.
27. To be an aunt is to love someone who is not yours, but who owns your heart.
A piece of conquered heart.
28. There is a boy who stole my heart. She calls me aunt.
A justified theft.
29. I can’t wait to be Sunday, I’m going to see my favorite niece and my niece. (Sarah Silverman)
Time spent with family is sacred.
30. Nephew show yourself to the world as you are, do not hide anything from yourself because you are the best person the world can know.
Part of the job of uncles is to motivate nephews to seek their place in the world.
31. You are my niece, which gives you the official right to order candy without feeling guilty. I am your aunt, which gives me the official right to consent without taking responsibility.
Uncles can also pamper their nephews.
32. I am not an average aunt. I am a great aunt.
Do you also have great uncles?
33. Being aunt has become my favorite role since you were born …
Many enjoy this role as if they were the father.
34. Never hide who you are, the world needs people like you.
Children need encouragement to take charge of the world.
35. A nephew is special someone to remember warmly, think with pride, and appreciate with love.
What the nephews leave in the heart.
36. All your life, I want you to remember one thing: being your aunt, I have all the powers in this world to pamper you more than your parents.
A unique role to play.
37. All my nephews look at me differently now. Before they couldn’t relate to me and now I am like God to them. (Ruth Buzzi)
Family relationships change over time.
38. What mysterious blood was, like a small gesture, a tone of voice, endured through generations like the harshest truths of the flesh. He had seen it time and time again watching his nieces and nephews grow up. (Diana Gabaldon)
The mysteries behind the family.
39. The best thing that can happen to an aunt in life is to want and pamper her nephews.
A taste that only they can give.
40. Funny: A second mom, but a little crazier and funnier.
The role of many aunts.
41. Electricity can be dangerous. My nephew tried to put a coin in a socket. I told him I was being punished. (Tim Allen)
Teaching what is right and what is wrong is also part of being uncles.
42. My nephew is still crying. And I said to him: “Friend, why are you crying? Your life is great. You’re just eating applesauce. It’s your day. (Hannibal Buress)
A fun way to brighten up the little ones.
43. Nephew, you are a connection to life, a connection to the past, a path to the future and the key to common sense in a crazy world.
An indestructible bond.
44. People don’t believe in superheroes, but that’s because they don’t know my nephew.
All the uncles are eager to see what will become of their nephews.
45. I have no children but i have 17 nieces and nephews and they make up for anything i can do. (Lauren Vélez)
For many, nephews are like their children.
46. For me, my nephew is the angel of my world. This is the happiest moment I smile. (Li Bingbing)
A wonder of the world made in person.
47. A niece is a little girl who will become your best friend.
A relationship that only gets better over time.
48. nephews: these beings with whom I must be nice because one day they will bring me beer in secret at the asylum.
By a future full of complicity.
49. You are the most special child that life can put in my destiny, thank you for calling me aunt, I am proud to be able to call you nephew.
A pride that must always be shown.
50. Uncle’s treasure grows over time.
A precious treasure that does not wear out over time.
51. I’m that crazy aunt everyone has told you about.
Aunts who surround themselves with friends of their nephews.
52. United by blood, united by love. (Anonymous)
A brotherly love which only extends.
53. Every time your parents punish you, every time your teachers scold you, every time your friends laugh at you, always remember that you have an aunt waiting to kiss you.
A place to turn to in search of consolation.
54. I was the one who taught my sister and my niece to walk in high heels. (John Barrowman)
Teachings that can only be taught by uncles.
55. Nephews come in all shapes and sizes, but for me the best nephew is you.
They all have a favorite nephew.
56. You are a ray of sunshine, who came to show me that you can be happy with the simplest things.
Even the nephews are there to teach us valuable lessons.
57. Not for bragging rights, but I have the best nephew in the world.
Show off your nephews whenever you can.
58. Roses are red, violets are blue and you are the best niece ever, that’s why I love you.
Show this affection that you carry within you.
59. Rich uncle still has a lot of nephews, because the devil gives them to him.
A form of punishment?
60. I never would have known that a nephew would be so important to me. It occupies a large part of my heart.
They fill a space we didn’t know was uninhabited.
61. Love is that magical, elusive feeling that really grips us and comes to us from within. For me, it’s in the corners of my niece’s smile or when I see my mom calling me. (Stephanie Ellis)
Love comes in many ways.
62. Nephews give me the opportunity to be the parent that I would be if I didn’t have to worry about being a father.
Some feel fulfilled with this capacity for motherhood and fatherhood just by taking care of their nephews.
63. And this is where the nephews arrive, ready to open the hearts of their aunts and be pampered by them.
One of the natural goals of nephews.
64. A nephew is a part of childhood that can never be lost.
One way to stay young forever.
65. My nephews call me uncle because the accomplice makes me look like a bad influence.
Uncles who have become accomplices over time.
66. Uncles without children are the grandparents of their nephews.
A cycle that can be repeated.
67. My nephew is the angel of my world. When I smile, it becomes my moment of absolute happiness.
An incomparable satisfaction.
68. The best nephew deserves the best uncle. Thanks..
Always maintain high quality.
69. Nephews like you are very popular because they prevent their uncles from aging.
Naughty never stops, only transforms.
70. Happiness cannot be bought, happiness is born.
Happiness is also in a big family.
71. To have a nephew is to be rich in love and admiration for life.
A value that only increases over time.
72. By the time my niece was born, I realized that logic made no sense to someone who is so new to you. (Crystal wood)
We are just overflowing with love.
73. Even if you weren’t my nephew, I would still love you because you are amazing. I’m sure you took it from me.
Things we can inherit from our uncles.
74. I am sure that life will give you back all the happiness that you have given me, for you, nephew, are a blessing.
If you give good things, the good things always come back to you.
75. At Christmas, they no longer understood how he would react when Santa Claus brought him his presents.
A beautiful spectacle.
76. You might not have my eyes or my smile, but nephew, from the first moment you had my heart.
Delivery without absolute restriction.
77. The guys are there to help the nephews do silly things that you never thought of.
A world of eternal pleasure.
78. I always joke with people that having nephews is the best method of contraception there is. (Tahj Mowry)
An excellent teaching on whether you want to have children of your own or not.
79. I am officially allowed to let my nephews do things their parents won’t let them do.
A little freedom guaranteed.
80. A nephew is his aunt’s heart in another body.
A string that returns.
81. There are many ways to be a mother. I have a lot of young people that I guide and my nieces and nephews need a lot of love. (Kim Cattrall)
You don’t have to be a mother to give motherly love to others.
82. Nine out of ten nephews inherit the genius from their uncles.
There is always a trait that we inherit from our uncles.
83. All my friends are now jealous that I have a new best friend younger than them and I want more: my nephew.
The nephews who over time become friends.
84. I have nieces and nephews that I love to hang out with and think I’m the biggest thing on the planet. (Eliza Dushku)
A different and stimulating moment.
85. I have two beautiful parents who support everything I do, two brothers and three beautiful nieces. My house is always full of laughs and fun! (Ariel Winter)
A house where there is no lack of joy.
86. You are my niece, which officially allows you to ask me things without feeling guilty. I am your aunt, which gives me the official right to consent to you without taking responsibility.
There is a high degree of trust with uncles that sometimes is not with parents.
87. His laughter, his cries, his gestures, everything for my nephews is magnificent.
A being that we love with all our being.
88. No family is complete without a guy to embarrass you. It’s me.
Part of the work of the uncles.
89. Becoming aunt is like finding a soul mate.
A great way to see this relationship.
90. Why should I get married? We get married to have children, but I already have children! My nieces and nephews are my children. (Salman Khan)
nephews who fulfill the role of children for some.