Tina Turner is one of the best female singers in history and is known the world over for her song “Simply the Best”.. In addition to being a singer, she is also a composer, dancer, actress and choreographer of Swiss nationality and of American origin.
At over sixty years old and still in great shape, she announces her retirement in 2000. Although she is not active, her songs will continue to sound, just like those of the great and memorable artists.
Phrases and thoughts of Tina Turner
In the following lines you will find a list of Tina Turner’s best phrases.
1. You can take back all that I have accomplished in these 16 years. I take my freedom
After all his success. what Tina Turner needed was to be able to enjoy her life in peace.
2. I don’t like living in the past
An admission of how this magnificent singer loves to live his life.
3. I don’t hate myself. Before I hate my job, I hated this sexy image, I hated those pics of me on stage, I hated this obscene artist they wanted to make of me
You can have it all without being happy. Neither money nor fame gives happiness.
4. On stage, I need an explosion of life. It’s entertainment for me
When you love what you do, the work costs less. It’s appreciated.
5. When it comes to role models, it makes sense to look at women presidents. Of course, we are talking about a country girl (i.e. Tina Turner) who dreamed, years ago, of wishing to be that kind of person. But if I had been that kind of person, do you think I could sing like me, convey my emotions? I sing with these emotions because I have suffered.
Maybe she was a music superstar. but he always thought of his roots. He’s a humble person and he passed it on through his music.
7. I am not wise, but the beginning of wisdom is there, it is like relaxing and accepting things
Sometimes we live with very high expectations when the key to happiness is in the simple.
8. Never give in to old age until you are old. And I’m not old yet!
You can be young and feel old. And to be old and to feel young.
9. Sometimes we need the help of a god
The singer has always shown her more religious side.
10. Woman’s physical strength is who I am
A description of herself that highlights her great virtue: strength.
11. In fact, my parents were church people, my father was a church deacon.
12. I want to know what is the difference between the essence of a man and a woman
The legendary singer wondered what the difference was between the nature of a man and a woman.
13. My parents separated when I was younger
Turner has always recognized that he had not had an easy childhood.
14. I regret not having spent more time with my children when they were small
Success also comes with a demand for time and complete dedication to work.
15. I think we have great mental potential in us, but we have to use the power in the right way.
As for the potential of each person. We all have the ability to adapt.
16. Never close the door on another religion, but not everyone has to be religious. I think all religions aim to touch something in you
Tina Turner has always openly stated that she believes in God.
17. This is what I want in paradise … words that become notes so that conversations are symphonies
He has always had a beautiful voice and knows how to use it perfectly. His voice is impressive.
18. Films are films: they take you back in time, as with some
Referring to how there are people who create their own world to live happily.
19. On stage, I play all the time I’m there. As soon as I get out of these songs, I’m Tina again
Tina has always been known to be an energetic woman and to show all her power on stage.
20. I have always been drawn to science fiction movies. Although my life is much more exciting …
Tina Turner talks about her cinematic tastes.
21. We all bring problems to a god, but what we really need is to bring the god within us.
Each person must have their own god inside, in the sense that they shouldn’t
22. The older you get, the more you realize that it’s not what you do, it’s how you manage
The way we relate to events is what really makes us suffer.
23. The secret to my beauty is to be happy with myself. Do not use treatments
Tina Turner has always been well preserved despite her age.
24. I understand that if you go ahead and go forward, life will open up for you
When we are on the move and have a positive attitude, the world is more likely to work for us.
25. There is nothing better than seeing how people appreciate the music you compose.
Music is a way of communicating with other people and can make us happy when the message we receive is positive.
26. The secret of my music is to feel my emotions
Artists are emotionally intelligent people because they know how to connect with their emotions, understand them and convey them.