Sex brings many benefits to our health and, in addition, it is the key to the well-being of the couple. Scientific studies claim that the amount of sex is not the most important thing, but the quality of it.
That is why it can be beneficial to think about how we behave in this facet and whether we are fully aware of the tastes and preferences of ourselves and our partner.
Questions about sex to get to know us better
In this article you can find a list of questions about sex this will help you improve your self-knowledge on this subject and create a greater bond with the person with whom you have an intimate relationship.
1. Did you fulfill all the sexual fantasies you had in mind?
Sexual fantasies can make us feel additional sensations. Knowing them is good for realizing them.
2. Have you tried taking a sensual bath for yourself and your partner?
Another way to increase the pleasure and sexual sensations is the erotic bath, because it stimulates the sensations in a different way.
3. Would you like someone of the opposite sex (in the case of being heterosexual) to catch you having an intimate relationship with your partner?
Some people are delighted to be seen in moments of intimacy.
4. From 1 to 10 … how important is sex to you in your relationships?
The importance of relationships can vary from one individual to another.
5. Do you know your partner’s sexual tastes?
To have pleasurable sex, it’s always best to know your partner well.
6. What is another person’s favorite body part that you are going to have an intimate relationship with?
Knowing what stimulates us the most helps us improve the quality of sex.
7. Would you make a threesome if you were single?
While some people have a liberal mindset, others see it in a more conservative way. This question is essential to know how you think.
8. Porn films or erotic films?
An erotic film is not the same as a pornographic film. This question lets you know which one you prefer.
9. Do you know of any aphrodisiac foods that could help you perform better?
Knowing about these types of supplements can help you improve your sex life.
10. Have you ever tried blindfolding (yours and your partner’s) to test the rest of your senses?
There are many ways to stimulate your senses and those of your partner. This is one of them.
11. Do you know the benefits of having sex?
Sexual practice brings many benefits. If you don’t know them yet, you can read this article: “The 13 Benefits of Having Sex, According to Science” to find out.
12. Would you like to try the sexual practice of sadomasochism?
Some people enjoy such extreme sexual practices.
13. What do you enjoy most in bed?
Each person has their own tastes when it comes to sex.
14. Are you trying to find your partner’s erogenous points?
One way to improve the quality of sex and intimate relationships is to get to know your partner’s tastes in depth.
15. From 1 to 10 … how confident are you in bed?
Self-confidence is one of the keys to having good sex.
16. Would you like to go to a meeting place for couples?
Not everyone would answer yes to this question, but for colorful tastes.
17. How would you like to have sex “outdoors”?
Again, not everyone would like sex outside. However, there are people who do they appreciate the feeling of risk.
18. Would you strip tease your partner or someone you have sex with?
When a person feels comfortable with their body, they like to flaunt it in front of their partner.
19. Have you practiced “Kegel” exercises to improve your sexual performance?
Kegel exercises are good for working the pubococcygeus muscles, which has a positive impact on both erection and the intensity of orgasms.
20. Would you be happy to touch your partner without using your hands?
It can be really stimulating to turn your partner on without touching them with your hands.
21. Have you ever been at risk of being caught having sex?
Those who enjoy outdoor sex certainly do.
22. Do you know tantric sex? Have you tried it?
Tantric sex is a different way of having sex, which focuses on developing mindfulness and stimulating all of the senses.
23. What would you do if you saw a person of the opposite sex (in case of heterosexuality), who has some attraction, naked? Would you like to watch?
This can be a situation that produces a bit of embarrassmentBut … what if the person is attractive to you?
24. How do you feel about one night sex?
Some people think this is unethical behavior, while for others it is completely normal.
25. Have you ever sexted?
Sexting is a phenomenon that stems from the inclusion of new technologies in our lives.
26. Would you be having cybersex?
Another consequence of the inclusion of new technologies in our daily life.
27. Can you say no when you don’t like something sexually?
We need to know how to express our sexual desires in an assertive way.
28. Do you prefer hard or delicate sex?
In terms of taste, the way you have sex can also differ from person to person.
29. What do you like to do the most to please the other person?
Not only is it good to know what the other person wants, but we also need to keep in mind what we like to do to others.
30. Do you use porn movies to please yourself?
Porn is used more by men, however many women also enjoy this type of audiovisual content.
31. Do you know three suggestive phrases that can turn your partner on?
One of those questions that will help you think about what your partner likes.
32. Did you take any supplements to keep your libido in shape?
There are ways to get better sexual performance from supplements.
33. Have you read any books on sexuality to improve your performance or better understand the opposite sex?
The knowledge that a good book on sexuality can give you can also help you get to know yourself better and perform better.
34. Are you exploring your own body to discover your erogenous zones?
Exploring your own body is a great way to get to know yourself how to achieve more pleasurable orgasms and how to enjoy sex more.
35. Are you looking for ways to avoid monotony?
There are different strategies that help bring a couple’s sexuality to life.
36. How do you feel about having a threesome with your partner?
There are liberal couples who do not hesitate to share the couple.
37. Have you improved your sexual performance since you were with your partner?
Over time, and after getting to know your partner well, it is possible to enjoy a fuller sex life.
38. How would you define yourself when it comes to sex?
Knowing yourself is good for knowing how you are in bed and how you can improve.
39. Do you experience sex with confidence and self-esteem?
Feel confident when we have sex; this is the key to having healthy intimate relationships.
40. What is your favorite part of the body?
too much it has to do with self-esteem and how we see each other,
41. Did you use ice to make the sexual experience more intense?
Ice can make you feel unique sensations.
42. Do you have sex beyond intercourse or orgasm?
Sex is an experience that goes beyond orgasm.
43. Have you had bad sexual experiences?
It is not at all unlikely that we will have a bad sexual experience throughout our life.
44. If you need it, would you seek therapeutic help to correct sexual problems?
Sex therapy has been shown to be very effectiveBut a lot of people are ashamed to seek help with sexual problems.
45. Do you know how to tell the difference between infidelity and promiscuity?
It is not the same infidelity as promiscuity. Promiscuity is the desire to have relationships with other people, while infidelity is the decision to have sex with others outside of the relationship.
46. What do you like most about lying down?
It is good to know what excites you, that way you can communicate your preferences to your partner.
47. Do you like to undress in front of your partner or do you feel uncomfortable with your appearance?
This answer has a lot to do with your self-esteem.
48. Do you know the different sex games to improve the quality of sex and avoid monotony?
Sexual games can keep the passion alive in the couple.
49. Do you use your sense of humor to deal with sexual setbacks?
If you have a bad sexual experience, it is always best to take it with humor.
50. Have you ever considered being unfaithful?
Infidelity is an option that is taken according to the values that we have.