Friends become the most important people in our lives alongside our family members. They say having a friend is having treasure, and the truth is, there are things you would only say to a good friend (even before your parents did).
Faithful and loyal friends are kept for a lifetime and they are always there to help you through difficult times.
Questions to get to know your friends better
If you want to get to know your friends better and share their concerns, thoughts and expectations with you, then you can find a list with several questions that will help you learn more about his life.
1. Do you have any secrets that you haven’t told me?
We have all kept some secrets that we will not share with almost anyone. If he tells you, then you have a lot of confidence.
2. Tell me three groups that marked you
Music is something that inspires and motivates us. When it comes to musical tastes, each of us has our own. Plus, tastes in music say a lot about people and so you can get an idea of what it is like.
3. What are you afraid of?
Confessing your fears to someone is also a sign of trust. If he opens his heart to you, you can already be sure that you are important to him.
4. Where would you go on vacation?
This question is interesting in case you decide to go with him somewhere. This way you will know more or less if he shares the same tastes as you.
5. What would be your dream job?
Work is a very personal thing, and it is a very important part of a person’s life. When we work for what we love, we are happy.
6. If you could interview someone, who would it be?
One way to find out who inspires you in this life or if you have a character you would like to be like.
7. Do you have a favorite book? Which one is?
In the books that a person reads, it is also possible to find out what worries them. An adventure book, a psychology book … Let’s see what your friend says.
8. What do you value most about our friendship?
Very useful information to find out what your friend thinks of you. Surely, if you have a close relationship, he will like the way you are.
9. What does freedom mean to you?
It is one of those existential questions that will give you information about your values and how you feel about freedom.
10. Which historical figure would you like to have dinner with?
We have all looked at other people at some point in our lives. There are characters who have inspired us throughout our lives. For example, if you like poetry, you could eat with Pablo Neruda, and if you like basketball, with Michael Jordan.
11. If you dominated the world, what would you do to change it?
If your friend is a critical-minded person, has a good heart, and is interested in social issues, you probably have ideas for making the world a better place.
12. What superpower would you have if you could choose?
A rare question that can help relieve stress and get creativity going.
13. Are there any clothes you would never wear?
This question also forces the person to think and be creative when answering. The answers to this question can be very personal.
14. How often do you think about how you feel?
Emotionally intelligent people know their own emotions and therefore regulate them. But not everyone stops to reflect on their own thoughts or emotions.
15. Tell me four series you like best
In this way, it is possible to know their concerns and cultural tastes. Maybe he likes action or maybe humor.
16. What qualities do you value most in someone?
This question can be very personal, but it will definitely help you get to know your friend better and give you feedback on what you like about someone and what they don’t like.
17. How do you see the future?
Visualizing the future in one way or another provides information about a person’s aspirations, motivation, and even self-confidence.
18. Sea or mountain?
There are people who prefer the mountains, because they like skiing or snowboarding, for example. Instead, there are people who prefer the sun and the beach.
19. How is your room?
At some ages, the bedroom is the most personal place in the house, especially in the teenage years.
20. What would you eat on your last dinner?
One way to find out your food tastes, because if you had to choose your last meal, it would surely be the one you enjoy the most.
21. Do you identify with a song?
Music makes us feel very strong emotions and it is a very personal thing, which differs from person to person.
22. What is the most embarrassing memory from your childhood?
We all had good times and bad times in our childhood. It depends on your friend if he wants to tell you (and if he accepted it).
23. What is your most unpleasant mood?
With this question, your friend may express some worries, fears or obsessions that he has that will surely embarrass him.
24. What is your favorite movie? Because?
Like musical tastes or series, movies can also provide information about your tastes. For example, if you like love or horror movies.
25. How would you describe me?
How your friend sees you can be interesting. Don’t be surprised if your idea of yourself is not the same as your friend’s. However, if he’s your friend, it’s for something.
26. Do you have a role model?
We’ve all been marked by someone, or we have someone we’d like to be like. One way to find out what you would like to be.
27. When you were little, what did you want to be as you grew up?
We all had dreams and dreams during our childhood. Sometimes they are met and sometimes not.
28. What do you want most in this world?
Sometimes we have incomplete dreams or we are halfway to making them come true. It’s good for your friend to share their goals and objectives with you.
29. Do you have a favorite place to live?
The answer to this question can provide you with information about whether the person is comfortable living where they live or wishes to change their place of residence.
30. Do you think that other people think of you and that this is not true?
Your friend may think that other people don’t know what he really is or have a bad image of him A question similar to the previous one, although in this case it is another facet of education: the role model that is followed.
31. If you had a tattoo, what would it be?
Tattoos are all the rage and can mean something very personal. You might be surprised by his answer to this question.
32. What kind of music do you like the most?
A question similar to that of the group, but more focused on musical genres and not so much on the artists who have influenced it.
33. What kind of people give you the most pity?
Empathy is the ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes. This answer can tell you if your friend is empathetic or not. .
34. If you were an animal … what would you be?
This question can shed light on what your friend looks like and what virtues or flaws stand out in him or her.
35. Who is the most important person in your life?
The answer to this question also cannot mean anything special; but it can provide useful information in some cases, for example if your parents have separated.
36. What do you miss the most about your childhood?
Childhood is a period of life that must be passed to become an adult. With this question it is possible to find out if you still have a childish mentality.
37. What’s the strangest thing you’ve done on a date?
There can be some really fun answers to this question, which is a great way to create a relaxed atmosphere.
38. Do you want to forgive an infidelity?
Infidelity can be a very difficult time in a couple’s life. With this question it is possible to find out whether he is an indulgent person or not.
39. What was the best time of your life?
We all go through good and bad times in life. some of them that we will remember forever.
40. Which fictional character do you identify with the most?
Sometimes people can relate to certain fictional characters that we think of as role models.
41. Where would you go for an adventure?
These types of questions aim to find out what the person looks like and whether or not they have an adventurous state of mind.
42. Who has influenced you the most in this life?
Although throughout our lives we have known a lot of people, we all have someone who has stood out for us. Someone who changed us for the better.
43. When did you realize you were already an adult?
Indirectly, this question is a way to find out if the person we are talking to is mature or if they still have a childish state of mind.
44. Where would you go with me to spend a few days?
Surely you and your friend have a lot in common. This question is ideal for planning a trip together.
45. What kind of people would you be ashamed to see?
Some people think too much about the image they project towards othersThey are therefore responsible for always providing a good image. An answer that can reveal whether your friend is conceited or not.
46 What are the four adjectives that tell you how you are doing?
On the one hand, this question seeks to know if the person knows himself and whether or not he values himself positively.
47. What would you like to accomplish in this life?
Another such question that provides information about the person’s expectations and concerns for the future.
48. Are you a superstitious person?
How does your friend perceive reality? This question helps you figure it out.
49. Do you like to know what is happening in other countries?
To find out how curious your friend is and if he cares about what’s going on elsewhere in the world.
50. What do you like most about yourself?
Again, a way to find out what your friend looks like and how valued they are. It can say a lot about your self-esteem.
51. If you were to be on a reality show, what would you be dealing with?
Not everyone is in favor of reality shows. One way to find out what your friend thinks about it.
52. What types of people appeal to you the most?
When it comes to physical attraction, there are tastes for everything. Do you share the same tastes with your friend? Let him tell you.
53. What is infidelity to you?
Infidelity is a delicate matter, but not everyone has the same opinion on it. There are people who have a liberal outlook on relationships and others who have a more conventional mindset.
54. In what situations would you be willing or willing to lie?
We’ve all lied once, it’s normal in humans. When faced with this question, you will surely want to show a positive image of yourself. But he can tell you what he really thinks.
55 How would you define your type of sense of humor?
Logically, there are people with a greater sense of humor than others, and there are many types of humor too.: Dark humor, absurd … You surely already know your friend’s sense of humor, especially if it is of these people that he keeps making jokes. Even though he might be a pretty serious person and you need to ask him questions about it.
56. What talent would you like to have?
People have our strengths and weaknesses and sometimes we want things we can’t have.
57. Where would you go to relax for a few days?
One way to know how a person calms down. Some may enjoy surfing in a secluded location and others may prefer a spa.
58. What are you most proud of in this life?
There are times in a person’s life when you feel very happy with what they have accomplished. Ask your friend to share this special moment with you.
59. And … what do you regret the most?
The same can happen with the most unpleasant moment. It is good that his heart opens to you and that he tells you.
60. What is your greatest virtue and your greatest flaw?
A good question to know the image that your friend has of himself, in good and bad things.
61. What frustrates you the most about not having achieved?
One way to look back and take stock of failures.
62. How do you deal with anxiety?
Everyone has their own tips for trying to deal with anxiety, whether it works or not.
63. What kind of people do you feel most insecure or shy about?
A question to know his vulnerable side.
64. How far would you go to become famous?
One way to find out how much you value recognition from others.
65. Do you think friendships are forever?
A question to get your point of view on friendships.
Meyo: an application to improve relationships between friends
Relationships between people are complex, even with friends. There are times when we find it hard to open up or there are conflicts due to misunderstanding. In this context, Meyo is an application that solves these problems. Very attentive to its (free) release on March 20, 2020, as it is well on its way to becoming one of the benchmark apps this year.
And this is it Meyo is a health app that seeks to promote healthy lifestyles in all areas. And since being healthy is not just about not getting sick, but enjoying life with your loved ones nearby, Meyo helps you nurture those relationships with your friends.
Therefore, in addition to seeking the user to be the absolute owner of his health by offering hundreds of healthy recipes, sports routines (home or gym exercises, swimming, cycling, yoga) and meditations, tips for better sleep, help to quit smoking and stop bad habits, strategies to improve work and school performance, advice to overcome stress and anxiety, etc., Meyo helps you to value all the virtues necessary for have healthy and strong personal relationships.
The application offers you challenges, tips, games, videos and all the audiovisual material you need to communicate better with your friends, get to know them better and strengthen ties with them. With this app you will work on your empathy, communication skills, optimism, sense of humor, patience, self-control, listening skills and it will open your mind. Overall, Meyo helps you get to know your friends better so they can get to know you better.
- You can download it for Android and iOS.